Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPOKE] PokèChain - Pokèmon trading and blockchain as a service! - page 6. (Read 19276 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Only 59 BTC left in the ICO, hurry up investors and don't miss your chance of buying XPOKE at this convenient price!
https://c-cex.com/?p=xpoke-btc

Greek translation is now up to date!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15740176

Thanks. Your bounty will be sent when wallets will be released to public as for anyone alse.

Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
legendary
The greek translation is complete guys https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15740176

Thank you very much, you will receive your bounties when POKE will be launched.

you have my addy on your inbox sir Cheesy

Notice that we changed and updated ANN so you are invited to update it.

Also be sure that you are not confusing the other POKE with our XPOKE.

Thanks.

i will update it now. no confusion whatsoever also. did you send over the bounty sir?
The greek translation is complete guys https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15740176

Notice that we changed and updated ANN so you are invited to update it.

Also be sure that you are not confusing the other POKE with our XPOKE.

Thanks.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

I am interested because I like PokemonGO. Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
thanks for the FUD guys...this means only a thing: the coin is getting attentions and going great! Tongue Cool
It will be great! But we need a roadmap.
exactly...
all you see in the first page is promises.... no roadmap, no wallet, no escrow..

is like being paid for job you didnt even started.
Activity: 102
thanks for the FUD guys...this means only a thing: the coin is getting attentions and going great! Tongue Cool
It will be great! But we need a roadmap.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
this is obviously the greatest scam coin ever. Why does ccex let scam coins get in these days, they might lose credibilty.  Huh
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
There is no escrow even for this ICO, thus when all of the 150 BTC has been obtain, the dev can easily ran away without fulfilling what his coin supposed to do. By the way no wallet and no roadmap!
Another POKE Scam with a newbie account, be warned. Dont let your money slip away. Dont say just 0.5 btc invested, I am not losing nothing... They are profiting because of you.

Move away from Scams, dont encourage them!

Oh nearly forgotten, never invest in a ICO coin, but especially it is announced without a road map in the first place. It is obviously created for stealing your money.
agree with halinyo's opinion

i smell a scam, most importantly because iti s a c-cex ico and 99.9% of those are proven scams, also user isn't old so BEWARE potential investor, put your money into Qora or BBR and wait for it.

POKE->XPOKE->SPOKE
Dev -> Money -> Coins-> User->Big Money-> Dev
I will have make a SPOKE before they do that  Grin
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Another POKE Scam with a newbie account, be warned. Dont let your money slip away. Dont say just 0.5 btc invested, I am not losing nothing... They are profiting because of you.

Oh nearly forgotten, never invest in a ICO coin, but especially it is announced without a road map in the first place. It is obviously created for stealing your money.

i smell a scam, most importantly because iti s a c-cex ico and 99.9% of those are proven scams, also user isn't old so BEWARE potential investor, put your money into Qora or BBR and wait for it.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Activity: 568
Merit: 254
i just don't understand  why roadmap is "coming soon". you mean you don't  have a plan yet? i want  to buy but you should  give us a good reason to buy this coin.
Activity: 58
Activity: 58
How long till I can add this signature?
Too long for me. Can we have a shorter one or is it done to prevent newbies?
1/3 of the ICO has been sold! Thank you for your support!

We want to remember you that due to the issue with the other pokecoin we will change the ticker into XPOKE. Thanks for the collaboration.
Pages:
Jump to: