Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPOKE] PokèChain - Pokèmon trading and blockchain as a service! - page 9. (Read 19276 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Well would like to know more about POKEMON COIN. As its already open for trading on yobit. Also give one pump too.

I would like to go for bounties.

This is a different coin from the one listed on yobit.

The coin you are talking about has nothing to share with us and their dev seems to have acted really unfairly cause they publshed thier coin AFTER our announcement robbing the name from us.

To avoid confusion we will call our project "PokeChain" from now and so on, but we will mantain the ticker POKE.

Regards.

Any news regarding ICO?

Also, did translation as you can see a couple of posts above.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well would like to know more about POKEMON COIN. As its already open for trading on yobit. Also give one pump too.

This is a different coin from the one listed on yobit.

The coin you are talking about has nothing to share with us and their dev seems to have acted really unfairly cause they publshed thier coin AFTER our announcement robbing the name from us.

To avoid confusion we will call our project "PokeChain" from now and so on, but we will mantain the ticker POKE.

Regards.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
interesting, following this
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
When will your ICO start on c-cex? Been wondering how will your own version of Pokecoin will go against  with the already trading Pokecoin  on yobit.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
Who gives a fuck about copyrights?

In.

The exchanges that will never listed in fear of getting sued.

The merchants that will never accept in in fear of getting sued.

But Pokecoin is already listed on Yobit with opening rate of highest 30000 satoshi and current buy rate is 130 satoshi and sell rate is 120 satoshi.

How can we still consider for stake of this coin ?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Reserve me for Filipino translation.  Smiley
Activity: 966
I love the idea of PokeCoin, but this coin is in dangerous territory.  Nintendo will sue and win.  Remember Canye West suing Shapetwist for starting up CanyeCoin, Canye West won. and killed CanyeCoin.  He is just a celebrity.  Imagine Nintendo being a corporation, they will win. I wish the DEVS the best.
legendary
Meh.
Swedish translation Done and posted in the scandi area Smiley ; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15750586
Activity: 668
is there a ico countdown timer
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
i want to join this mate please add me up. good luck
i will surely join this since pokemon is very popular i think riding with the popularity
will benefits early participants  good luck dev.

Thanks for the encouraging words!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
i will surely join this since pokemon is very popular i think riding with the popularity
will benefits early participants  good luck dev.
Can we we reserve the chinese translation please and a blog review in english? I lvoe pokemon used to buy the shiny cards for my son lol..  Grin Grin
I even made a poke rap too! I was a poke mum lol.

Hi! Sure you can, just let us know when it's ready and we'll list you for translations bounty. Thanks Smiley

Do you want a swedish translation for scandinavia? Pokémon is pretty big over here Smiley
Yes please, go ahead.

Thanks for the support.
legendary
Meh.
Can we we reserve the chinese translation please and a blog review in english? I lvoe pokemon used to buy the shiny cards for my son lol..  Grin Grin

Hi! Sure you can, just let us know when it's ready and we'll list you for translations bounty. Thanks Smiley

Do you want a swedish translation for scandinavia? Pokémon is pretty big over here Smiley

Activity: 672
When ICO will start? I want to buy some REAL POKEcoins!  Grin

keep that in mind that with amount bigger than .5 btc you have a chance to receive a real pokemon ! so x100 your .5btc ! who dont want a real pokemon by his side !  Cheesy
legendary
Meh.
When is the ICO and how much Will you offer?

ICO is starting today in a few hours. We're offering 75 Millions coins at a super convenient and affordable price of 200 satoshis per coin.
A link to the exchange market will be posted as soon ICO goes live, don't worry Smiley

Thanks for the interest.

Ah, you will use a safe exhange? Awesome!, and the price Will be fixed at 200 sat? So I dont miss it with an hour and its 400 or 500 sat each?
Pages:
Jump to: