Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans/Large GPUs - page 10. (Read 37469 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
So.. Here's a little conundrum...

When I first started mining I pointed my DRK pay-out to an address on Cryptonator so it would be easier for me to convert to BTC and rent some more mining time. Now I see in order to send a donation I must "sign" a transaction. Unfortunately Cryptonator doesn't provide this feature. I DO have a Darkcoin-QT wallet locally and I'm willing to transfer to that with all the mining. Is that what I should do in order to edit my account? How would I move the earned mining funds to the new address? Do I just wait for the payout to the Cryptonator account and then just move the funds to my local wallet?

I'd like to donate a percentage to the XPool site. Please advise.

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 24+ DRK, 80+ BTCD, 97+ FIBRE & 0.05+ BTC.

** We are merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin & GreenCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Any problems, please PM as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
Just some DB maintenance. Front end is the lowest priority when doing this so sometimes you'll catch that error. Refresh should work, it does for me...

It updated Smiley Thanks! XPool is now my pool of choice! Thanks for the quick reply!

Fantastic, thanks mate!
Just some DB maintenance. Front end is the lowest priority when doing this so sometimes you'll catch that error. Refresh should work, it does for me...

It updated Smiley Thanks! XPool is now my pool of choice! Thanks for the quick reply!

legendary
I hate to ask but... Is there a website problem? I keep getting a 504 error from Cloudflare.

Wow! My rig jumped up to #7 (X11)! Is there any way to see what coin is being currently mined for X11? I'm just curious. The main page isn't yielding any clues.

In the pool stats page, you can see the status of each of the stratum servers and which coin (TickerSymbol) is being mined on it.

Cheers!

Wow! Great information! Thanks! I'll take a look at it.

legendary
Wow! My rig jumped up to #7 (X11)! Is there any way to see what coin is being currently mined for X11? I'm just curious. The main page isn't yielding any clues.

In the pool stats page, you can see the status of each of the stratum servers and which coin (TickerSymbol) is being mined on it.

Cheers!
legendary
Do you offer a referral program?

No referral program at the moment unfortunately.

Do you offer a referral program?

I'd like to set up a separate worker for each rig. I have set up the default wallet. Is it possible to have multiple workers and if so how do I create a new worker?

Certainly. Just added the separate workername to the end of your wallet address on each of your rigs. Like this:

yourwalletaddress.worker1
 yourwalletaddress.worker2
 yourwalletaddress.worker3
 yourwalletaddress.worker4

Cheers!

Awesome! I just discovered your site today and I think it's one of the *BEST* multi pool sites I've encountered!

legendary
I'd like to set up a separate worker for each rig. I have set up the default wallet. Is it possible to have multiple workers and if so how do I create a new worker?

Certainly. Just added the separate workername to the end of your wallet address on each of your rigs. Like this:

yourwalletaddress.worker1
 yourwalletaddress.worker2
 yourwalletaddress.worker3
 yourwalletaddress.worker4

Cheers!

legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 18+ DRK, 62+ BTCD, 102+ FIBRE & 0.05+ BTC.

** We are merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin & GreenCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 18+ DRK, 46+ BTCD, 105+ FIBRE & 0.07+ BTC.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 22+ DRK, 76+ BTCD, 213+ FIBRE & 0.1+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin & GreenCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
Back on xPool.ca
ty

Sweet, thanks Mangled Blue!
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 22+ DRK, 61+ BTCD, 183+ FIBRE & 0.04+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin & (new)GreenCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 19+ DRK, 55+ BTCD, 132+ FIBRE & 0.03+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
Pages:
Jump to: