Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPOOL.CA][Multipool] x11 | sha256 | scrypt | lyra2REv2 - KNC Titans/Large GPUs - page 11. (Read 37472 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 23+ DRK, 76+ BTCD, 56+FIBRE & 0.012+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Any problems, please PM as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 14+ DRK, 53+ BTCD, 26+FIBRE & 0.03+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 17+ DRK, 58+ BTCD, 29+FIBRE & 0.03 BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin. We still have some more to add to SCRYPT so these bonus coins will see bumps in profitability across the board.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 17+ DRK, 74+ BTCD, 36+FIBRE & 0.1 BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin. We still have some more to add to SCRYPT so these bonus coins will see bumps in profitability across the board.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability.

DRK Miners that use X11, get paid DRK above and beyond what I mention here. This is because when we find a DRK block, you instantly get allocated your DRK share and it gets paid within a few hours of a block maturing. You don't need to wait for any exchanging so you'll get more frequent DRK payments as more DRK blocks are found.

Anyone can add an additional payout addresses to get your mined coins sent to you direct, instead of exchanged. You can also choose to split your earnings between any of our payout currencies!

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 16 DRK, 50 BTCD, 24 FIBRE & 0.024 BTC.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability  

DRK Miners that use X11, get paid DRK above and beyond what I mention here. This is because when we find a DRK block, you instantly get allocated your DRK share and it gets paid within a few hours of a block maturing. You don't need to wait for any exchanging so you'll get more frequent DRK payments as more DRK blocks are found.

Anyone can add an additional payout addresses to get your mined coins sent to you direct, instead of exchanged. You can also choose to split your earnings between any of our payout currencies!

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 9 DRK, 28 BTCD, 5 FIBRE & 0.011 BTC.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability  

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
but the starting diff on port 1121 is 64.... but never starts at 64?

tried --diff=64 on 1121 - worked. So it's the lowest available one? Now looks like it's OK, so let's go! Smiley Thanks once again!

The lowest on that port should be 8 though...
Activity: 217
Merit: 102
but the starting diff on port 1121 is 64.... but never starts at 64?

tried --diff=64 on 1121 - worked. So it's the lowest available one? Now looks like it's OK, so let's go! Smiley Thanks once again!
legendary
Hi!

Thanks for the pool!

Was trying to mine with small scrypt asics and set diff to 8, but it always starts with 512... the "pass" : "--diff 8" is set for the pool, tried both 1121 and 1122 ports - still the same. Miner is cgminer 4.3.5 (with Zeus support)

Hrmm interesting. That should work on port 1121. Port 1122 min diff = 512 so I would expect that it would only go to 512 there... but the starting diff on port 1121 is 64.... but never starts at 64?

Activity: 217
Merit: 102
Hi!

Thanks for the pool!

Was trying to mine with small scrypt asics and set diff to 8, but it always starts with 512... the "pass" : "--diff 8" is set for the pool, tried both 1121 and 1122 ports - still the same. Miner is cgminer 4.3.5 (with Zeus support)
legendary
The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 15 DRK.

Miners that use X11, get paid DRK above and beyond what I mention here. This is because when we find a DRK block, you instantly get allocated your DRK share and it gets paid within a few hours of a block maturing. You don't need to wait for any exchanging so you'll get more frequent DRK payments as more DRK blocks are found.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 33 BTCD.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability. As always, the more mining support the better the payouts!

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Fibre multipool paid out over 7 FIBRE.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This is increasing and stabilizing the profitability.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
Thanks for making the recent upgrades. I've pointed my scrypt rigs to see how things go.

Hey thanks, any problems let me know!

cheers!
Activity: 630
Merit: 507
CryptoRoundTable.com
Thanks for making the recent upgrades. I've pointed my scrypt rigs to see how things go.
legendary
The latest shift for the Fibre multipool paid out over 15 FIBRE.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This is increasing and stabilizing the profitability.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 29 BTCD.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 21 DRK.

We have a new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability  

Miners that use X11, get paid DRK above and beyond what I mention here. This is because when we find a DRK block, you instantly get allocated your DRK share and it gets paid within a few hours of a block maturing. You don't need to wait for any exchanging so you'll get more frequent DRK payments as more DRK blocks are found.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the BitcoinDark multipool paid out over 20 BTCD.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
The latest shift for the Darkcoin multipool paid out over 14 DRK.

We have a new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability 

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
Pages:
Jump to: