Pages:
Author

Topic: XPOST: The JOHN DILLINGER DIED FOR YOU Society presents: Flaxscript ANN NEW ALGO - page 2. (Read 13434 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
So I looked into this coin. The wallet works and syncs on Windows. The block explorer is active. 12 Masternodes are currently running and staking. It appears to be based on Dash/Chaincoin from a look at the source code. This seems like a hidden gem with huge potential based on its similarity to ChainCoin.

Masternode config seems the same as other masternode coins with a collateral of 23,000 coins. That would be a current cost of $179.24 for a masternode (at $0.007793/coin or 283 satoshi/coin).

The problem is the website and branding. There is some link on the homepage that redirects to spyware or something. Does anyone know who controls the website? A simple redo of the website with a new logo and maybe roadmap would launch this coin.

I'm sure there are folks who could volunteer to make a website, logo, etc.

Update: This is getting added to Masternodes.pro, $200 in BTC needed for servers, please consider donating a little BTC.

http://thegreatoldone.github.io/flax.html

All I could find

Wallets are here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19637094
Explorer is here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/flax/
Masternodes.pro: https://masternodes.pro/

Node List:
addnode=108.61.187.95
addnode=130.255.12.2
addnode=130.255.12.3
addnode=158.69.248.93
addnode=159.118.71.8
addnode=163.172.104.9
addnode=172.104.155.249
addnode=173.208.139.148
addnode=184.164.129.202
addnode=24.237.158.26
addnode=45.50.48.252
addnode=46.147.162.108
addnode=5.103.138.97
addnode=5.228.233.54
addnode=51.254.45.117
addnode=64.30.93.146
addnode=66.172.10.28
addnode=67.244.78.203
addnode=72.74.52.108
addnode=73.116.13.78
addnode=76.74.178.146
addnode=80.221.68.140
addnode=81.162.194.236
addnode=84.200.4.67
addnode=89.239.193.68
addnode=92.80.86.5
addnode=92.80.97.25
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
So I looked into this coin. The wallet works and syncs on Windows. The block explorer is active. 12 Masternodes are currently running and staking. It appears to be based on Dash/Chaincoin from a look at the source code. This seems like a hidden gem with huge potential based on its similarity to ChainCoin.

Masternode config seems the same as other masternode coins with a collateral of 23,000 coins. That would be a current cost of $179.24 for a masternode (at $0.007793/coin or 283 satoshi/coin).

The problem is the website and branding. There is some link on the homepage that redirects to spyware or something. Does anyone know who controls the website? A simple redo of the website with a new logo and maybe roadmap would launch this coin.

Update: This is getting added to Masternodes.pro, $200 in BTC needed for servers, please consider donating a little BTC.

http://thegreatoldone.github.io/flax.html

All I could find
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
Why won't the developers get back on this?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello,

It seems the github links are dead.
Activity: 150
I created a new ANN thread for the update, if your following Flaxscript please use the new thread from now on.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19637094
Activity: 25
Merit: 61
As promised, an updated Flaxscript v1.2: https://github.com/twentythreeskidoo/flaxscript

Based on the latest DASH and Chaincoin code. Windows/Mac builds later in the day or by latest end of the weekend.
You're fine to be skeptical, that's the only safe way to play this silly game. I'd only set out to do CHAO at first, but the group supporting that one noted that FLAX and OFF could use the same treatment. 

I like these three coins as they are inherently worthless yet artfully constructed and I'd like to see them live on. I've lurked for awhile, originally created this account to opine on conspiracy with the other Vlad, found the Illuminatus! coins and thought they were unique in that they are one of the few groups of coins not designed to simply make a profit and they still live after a few years without being "broken."

Not looking for anything aside from a turn at the board, a spot at the table, a position in the cabinet. These 3 coins are a nice distraction from real life but if my contributions are unwelcome, please feel free to go on doing what you're doing and I'll do the same.

Go for it, I'll PM you some info.
Hello all. I have recently begun to revive the Illuminatus! Psuedobanking Coins from Blazr2. CHAO/Skidoo is done, and Offerings to Cthulhu is in progress now. I will move along to FLAX once these others are complete and fix the critical issues, rebasing on newer code while keeping the touches that make these coins so astoundingly cool. See my CHAO updates in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/23-skidoo-chao-information-526224 Windows/Mac/Github are available and up to date.

sound interesting I've asked in the forum for  someone to help out and update flaxscript and here you are updating all of these coins.......

now excuse my skepticism but you created a new Bitcointalk account to do this why ?

not sure if you saw my post but i've purchased the domain names for flaxscript (.org .net and .com), created a slack, telegram, twitter, and even paid for the block explorer for it in an effort to maintain it active so i'm definitely excited but still skeptical.

You're fine to be skeptical, that's the only safe way to play this silly game. I'd only set out to do CHAO at first, but the group supporting that one noted that FLAX and OFF could use the same treatment. 

I like these three coins as they are inherently worthless yet artfully constructed and I'd like to see them live on. I've lurked for awhile, originally created this account to opine on conspiracy with the other Vlad, found the Illuminatus! coins and thought they were unique in that they are one of the few groups of coins not designed to simply make a profit and they still live after a few years without being "broken."

Not looking for anything aside from a turn at the board, a spot at the table, a position in the cabinet. These 3 coins are a nice distraction from real life but if my contributions are unwelcome, please feel free to go on doing what you're doing and I'll do the same.
Hello all. I have recently begun to revive the Illuminatus! Psuedobanking Coins from Blazr2. CHAO/Skidoo is done, and Offerings to Cthulhu is in progress now. I will move along to FLAX once these others are complete and fix the critical issues, rebasing on newer code while keeping the touches that make these coins so astoundingly cool. See my CHAO updates in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/23-skidoo-chao-information-526224 Windows/Mac/Github are available and up to date.

sound interesting I've asked in the forum for  someone to help out and update flaxscript and here you are updating all of these coins.......

now excuse my skepticism but you created a new Bitcointalk account to do this why ?

not sure if you saw my post but i've purchased the domain names for flaxscript (.org .net and .com), created a slack, telegram, twitter, and even paid for the block explorer for it in an effort to maintain it active so i'm definitely excited but still skeptical.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Well if anyone is listening i'll ask once again....can anyone help update the code for this coin to the latest or at least v11 of Dash codebase ?

I have access to flaxscript.org,.com,and .net; also the flaxscript reddit, telegram, and slack.
any other bugs or issues that this coin requires fixing??. I am in contact with a dev that might be able to fix these issues.

i will pm you something that i believe is a critical bug but it may be part of the code not 100% sure.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
So, is this totally not working for now?
Is there any possibility that it will be working again?
Since I have an AMD GPU that maybe work for mining.
Network still up download client and solo mine or if your going the pool route I recommend http://flax.mineshaft.io.  If you need miner just check out chaincoin uses same mining algorithm so it's miners are compatible with flaxscript.
I can't recommend zpool because they don't pay masternodes...... Which brings me to my next point
this coin is still being traded on cryptopia. it has 7 masternodes and active pools. the latest wallet is virus free. im surprised more people aren't looking at running masternodes on this network.  
The code has some bugs you can mine without paying masternodes like zpool does, mineshaft pays I believe 25% to masternodes and when you solo mine you pay about 30% to masternodes but you can solo mine and keep the whole reward.

I've asked multiple devs if they could look the code over and fix this but no one is able to or wants to.

Hopefully the activity in the thread will spark someones interest and they can fix things.

any other bugs or issues that this coin requires fixing??. I am in contact with a dev that might be able to fix these issues.
Network still up download client and solo mine or if your going the pool route I recommend http://flax.mineshaft.io.  If you need miner just check out chaincoin uses same mining algorithm so it's miners are compatible with flaxscript.
I can't recommend zpool because they don't pay masternodes...... Which brings me to my next point
this coin is still being traded on cryptopia. it has 7 masternodes and active pools. the latest wallet is virus free. im surprised more people aren't looking at running masternodes on this network. 
The code has some bugs you can mine without paying masternodes like zpool does, mineshaft pays I believe 25% to masternodes and when you solo mine you pay about 30% to masternodes but you can solo mine and keep the whole reward.

I've asked multiple devs if they could look the code over and fix this but no one is able to or wants to.

Hopefully the activity in the thread will spark someones interest and they can fix things.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Proof of Service mode.

Hail Eris! 
Visionaries of the Great Old Ones.

Chain the DarkNet of TX.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: