Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP - page 2. (Read 648 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 09:03:38 AM
You are very optimistic about the rise in ripple prices. For several years, the price is definitely not up to $ 100. The fact that you hold it, it's true. Little by little buy more, also good. The main thing is to keep ripple in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:54:08 AM
ripple is a valuable project . in the future , it will connect all the banks around the world . this will be a huge funds . in the long run , its price will rise sharply . i look forward to breaking through five dollars this year .
Activity: 309
July 02, 2018, 08:43:27 AM
Sorry for you, but no. Such levels of XRP will never be achieved. XRP has a clear application is the replacement of SWIFT and what volumes this market can see for yourself. All that is above this capitalization is a bubble.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
July 02, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
100$ is dream target for Ripple, do some math here and you can find it likely impossible target. With currently supply and that dream target, it required tons of money from stock market turn to crypto and most of that money need to invest in Ripple.  Grin I dont trust this can easily happen, but we all know crypto market can perform anything that we cant beleive.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
July 02, 2018, 08:19:35 AM
One of the most potent altcoins, but is currently experiencing many difficulties.
I'm pretty sure Ripple will grow in the future, but maybe 100 times quite heavy because its market capitalization is big enough.
Aside from being centralized market cap is also high and that's why investors are having difficulty playing with this coin for long term, they are just enjoying short term pump enjoying the short trade and take the risk collecting small earnings, it's been a quite long years and still we are not seeing
any movements that will really trigger the bounce up, maybe players are also waiting for bitcoin to  pumped and try to find another alternative to invest
and earned using this coins.

I have no trust with this XRP or ripple, as this coin is just nothing and all about FUD and HYPE,
Try to not to bump it and no hype to be publish and this coin will remain as ghost of all ghost in crypto community.
Lets all face it people in this currency doesnt want this XRP to move around they are just an instrument of daytrade with hype and shit.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 01, 2018, 12:17:38 AM
One of the most potent altcoins, but is currently experiencing many difficulties.
I'm pretty sure Ripple will grow in the future, but maybe 100 times quite heavy because its market capitalization is big enough.
Aside from being centralized market cap is also high and that's why investors are having difficulty playing with this coin for long term, they are just enjoying short term pump enjoying the short trade and take the risk collecting small earnings, it's been a quite long years and still we are not seeing
any movements that will really trigger the bounce up, maybe players are also waiting for bitcoin to  pumped and try to find another alternative to invest
and earned using this coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 01, 2018, 12:15:20 AM
It would be crazy and shake the world if ripple could ever reach 100$. I do think ripple are good coins with alot of supply for good transaction cause they are immitating how the bank  transactions works. So with big ammount of supply dont think 100$ could ever be reached by ripple.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
July 01, 2018, 12:07:46 AM
Yes, I see Ripple (xrp) at a hundred dollar valuation in the next few years. I don’t expect much movement as long as they are releasing 1 billion tokens every month for the next few years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 30, 2018, 11:51:35 PM
It looks like $ 100 is not realistic enough for xrp, because it means its market capitalization will be higher than Bitcoin, and that seems almost impossible.
It is true that ripple technology may be more popular in the future, but in the next few years it is likely that many other altcoins will share the same vision.
Activity: 210
June 30, 2018, 11:05:04 PM
I'm not very optimistic about XRP as a token.
Because XRP is a centralized token, one of the principles of blockchain and cryptocurrency markets is decentralization.
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 10:59:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
June 30, 2018, 10:33:44 PM
Xrp is a pretty solid coin, but to reach 100$ this year is a bit impossible, now all crypto market still having  a long bear market, and xrp hasn't make much movement, I think a lot of people will over joy if the price could go up until 10$,  xrp is a good coin with many support, I believe it can be very successful in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 10:33:04 PM
I have always been unhappy with ripple for centralizing and being manipulated by their own developer team but the positive ripple price has always risen.
Activity: 70
June 30, 2018, 10:29:47 PM
Definitely not whilst there is 20 XRP wallet requirement.

This needs to drop at least 10x, the price of XRP has far outgrown the minimum at the moment. People compare the previous drop, but that was when XRP was fractions of a cent.

This minimum needs to drop. I get that people say it’s for anti-spamming, but then why wouldn’t other tokens force the same requirement? I know stellar has something similar, but it’s far lower than the equivalent XRP.
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 10:23:36 PM
Ripple has a pretty strong support, despite having issues with distribution, but this coin still has a similar fluctuation ratio to Ehrer or the other. And developers have also promised that in the future Ripple will be highly decentralized. Although I think $ 100 is very overkill for Ripple, but anything can happen in crypto. So let's hope.
Activity: 72
June 30, 2018, 10:20:44 PM
Although XRP is a good coin, I don't think XRP is going to go up very much, because its supply is a billion dollars.

Maybe in the next few years it will go up to $10 but it won't go up to $100.
Activity: 111
June 30, 2018, 10:18:16 PM
No. XRP will not ever reach such a level. Even though many banks are adopting its tech they are not using the coin. $100 would put it much beyond bitcoin's market cap and ahead of the whole cryptocurrency market cap right now. Even moving towards $5 was ridiculous. XRP's problem is that it is not really decentralized and for that reason so many people in the community do not believe in it.

Not entirely. Etherium is also not decentralized but it is gaining more and more popularity, quite next to bitcoin. IT just so happened that bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency and it is the main basis of the market rate. XRP can possibly go up as high as that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 10:16:27 PM
What I believe is that Ripple currently has a very low price, and probably will grow big enough in the future. Perhaps I imagine that Ripple will return to its highest price in the future, or twice as big. But for $ 100, maybe it's not a fair price for a coin with a huge supply.
Activity: 658
June 30, 2018, 01:55:15 PM
Ripple is a project of excellent quality that has a very high-level team that is developing it very well. Its technology will be increasingly adopted in the future but this does not mean that automatically its price will rise. In my opinion, within the next two years it will reach a maximum value of 10-15 dollars
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 11:09:44 AM
I agree that in the future, the possibility of Ripple Technology will be very popular, especially when discussing transfers between countries. The problem is that the price of a coin may remain influenced by supply and demand, and there may be similar trends with other altcoins. So I think $ 100 is very hard to ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: