Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP - page 5. (Read 648 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
I swear, XRP believres don't know the first thing about investing..

Please, if you want x100, stay away from XRP, go to something like Zero or whatever..

Im not going for x100 per se. I still believee it could make me a good amount of money, but maybe im just Noob xD.

I only made profits so far on my portfolio and no losses, maybe this will be the one, who knows.

Thnx for the replies.

keep it cool
March 13, 2018, 02:05:46 PM
Yes, well I guess people know about how banks work and Federal reserves, central banks and other financial institutes and tbh yes I Despite Banks...

That  being said: Banks are here to stay for a while so XRP isn't to bad to make money on (im just trying to take the ride with it) So to say XRP is against Bitcoin is not a validated argument imo. I own both btw.

No. XRP will not ever reach such a level. Even though many banks are adopting its tech they are not using the coin. $100 would put it much beyond bitcoin's market cap and ahead of the whole cryptocurrency market cap right now. Even moving towards $5 was ridiculous. XRP's problem is that it is not really decentralized and for that reason so many people in the community do not believe in it.

I thought i Read somewhere that there are Banks that are really using the XRP currency as well since it will get the most out of Xrapid or other X-tech. So yes XRP is used as well.

$100 does not sound realistic to me, may be after many many years it can reach there but not anytime soon, it has billions of supply and billions more are kept and controlled by the owners who can dump them anytime.

This has been explained also. They cant just dump all their xrp holdings. I believe their hodlings are kept and frozen by a thirth party and that only a part per month comes free for the company to invest more in the tech.

Sorry for lacking sources  Huh

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
March 13, 2018, 02:05:26 PM
I swear, XRP believres don't know the first thing about investing..

Please, if you want x100, stay away from XRP, go to something like Zero or whatever..
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 13, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
To believe or not in its growth is personally the business of everyone, but I do not experience positive thoughts from a project founded for banks, for the sake of banks, and together with banks. In fact, it's all just a candy wrapper of banks, and in it there are exactly as many freedoms as the dollar money system.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
March 13, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
Small chance, very small. But if it was used, a 100 worth would barely be enough.
Investing that much could make you be able to cash about $1,000 or so if Ripple does well. It looks like it will.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 01:49:16 PM
$100 price hardly will be reached but you can expect at least reaching the maximum price XRP had in January (about $4)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 13, 2018, 01:41:27 PM
I think Ripple is worth investing in. Ripple (the company) has a clear interest in a slow and steady increase in the value of the coin. Ripple (the cryptocurrency) is just beginning to hit its stride with investors. For what its worth, consider a long term buy and hold strategy for XRP.I personally own some Ripple and believe that over the next few years it will increase in value.

Ripple is a worthy project but it is against in Bitcoin so it will not survive in future because it is supported in banking side. But it will raise in constantly so many peoples are trusted in this coin. It is reached in one constant value then it will fall slowly because many investors are sell this coin in future automatically it will going to dump.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
March 13, 2018, 01:39:02 PM
Small chance, very small. But if it was used, a 100 worth would barely be enough.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
March 13, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
$100 does not sound realistic to me, may be after many many years it can reach there but not anytime soon, it has billions of supply and billions more are kept and controlled by the owners who can dump them anytime.
Activity: 364
Merit: 123
March 13, 2018, 01:35:09 PM
No. XRP will not ever reach such a level. Even though many banks are adopting its tech they are not using the coin. $100 would put it much beyond bitcoin's market cap and ahead of the whole cryptocurrency market cap right now. Even moving towards $5 was ridiculous. XRP's problem is that it is not really decentralized and for that reason so many people in the community do not believe in it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 01:30:11 PM
I think Ripple is worth investing in. Ripple (the company) has a clear interest in a slow and steady increase in the value of the coin. Ripple (the cryptocurrency) is just beginning to hit its stride with investors. For what its worth, consider a long term buy and hold strategy for XRP.I personally own some Ripple and believe that over the next few years it will increase in value.

March 13, 2018, 01:25:33 PM
Are there any believers XRP could rise to $100 within a couple of years or would that be to optimistic?

Im still holding my 1000+ and keep buying more in small stacks of 200.

The reason for asking is that XRP/Ripple (whatever you wanna name it) has proven utility and with so
many financial institutes and other company's implementing the tech and in some way also the currency trough
Xrapid / Xvia / X*, wouldn't it be obvious if it would rise more in the future.

Im no expert trader or something, just trying to follow my own interpetations / logic.

Just curious about other people opinions.

I obviously keep other coins as well.

Happy moneymaking Cool Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: