Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP and BCH - page 5. (Read 840 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102
July 28, 2019, 09:48:36 AM
XRP and BCH are perfect for long-term investments, but I personally don't really like those two altcoins. if you don't mind I suggest you invest in the BNB or ETH.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
July 28, 2019, 09:38:21 AM
Hello Bitcointalk Forum as of today I'm devoting myself to invest in Crypto hope I can find my way here on your forum. Long story short I've been speculating two of the top 5 Crypto by market cap half a year by now I always insist to invest because of too much fud happening to the community any advice to such a beginner like me would much be appreciated thanks for stopping by to my topic, the two crypto I've been speculating is mentioned at the topic.

well, i knew if XRP ad BCH was the TOP 5 coins at coinmarketcap now
but, i will not drop my money in both altcoins above my friend,,
i will choose ethereum and Binance coin rather than xrp and BCH
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
July 28, 2019, 09:27:18 AM
Don't limit yourselves on just two crypto projects since there are also some promising projects under the radar which could be technically superior and more disruptive to the ones previously mentioned above, but of course, you have to do an extensive research first on any of these projects that might caught your attention and see if it fits your criteria for investment. Imho.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
July 28, 2019, 09:16:44 AM
Why do those two coins interest you? You should be doing your research before investing in anything, It is your money and you should be careful. I can and will only recommend Bitcoin with great confidence, Rest of the coins can be risky investment.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 28, 2019, 06:30:24 AM
the first advice i can give you is to not seek advice from other users on a social media platform such as forums, hence this topic. most of the times you will be introduced to the bags of altcoins they are holding that are losing value and want to be pumped and the other times you just get bad suggestions.

second advice is that you should learn it yourself and don't limit yourself to market cap because it is a misleading characteristic that is easily manipulated to pump altcoins short term at a higher risk. the bigger profit is in trading smaller altcoins that get better pumps.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
July 28, 2019, 06:27:22 AM
To me, BCH is one of the most bullshit coin of all time, even the name, but it is what it is, history must has it to evolve. It's a coin that born from bitcoin's upgrading process, so basicly it's old bitcoin but they don't want to delete it, just kept it and sell with another name to get whole lot more money.

XRP in other way, is a coin that rise like trip to the moon because of the hype. And that rise, of course, not stable
I don't know if the history repeat or not, but XRP to me is better choice if you don't want another coin
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
July 28, 2019, 06:24:16 AM
Both coins are good to hold, but i personally recommend you to make sure you hold also a decent amount of bitcoin. its still the mother of all cryptos and i highly believe this wont change in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
July 28, 2019, 05:38:29 AM
The two coins are very good, of course, you have to look for more experience to find out which is the best for you, and you are good at asking in this forum, maybe people who know better will come here.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
July 28, 2019, 05:27:37 AM
Actually both coin that you have mentioned above are good mate . but of course make a research first which coin will fit on your strategy . What i mean which is good for long term or short..  wherein don't easily put your money without specific information ,,and always look forward for the best one.   i see your pretty new here and you still lack of knowledge.  So from now on start making research and educate your self more for your saftey.  Don't just jump on some rumors around the internet!
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
July 28, 2019, 04:58:20 AM
Hello. Welcome to the crypto world. We wish you success always.
Invest in crypto don't force it. If you can afford 50%, don't force it at 80%. You have to be careful with the courage to keep asking more experienced people.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
July 28, 2019, 04:46:08 AM
Hello Bitcointalk Forum as of today I'm devoting myself to invest in Crypto hope I can find my way here on your forum. Long story short I've been speculating two of the top 5 Crypto by market cap half a year by now I always insist to invest because of too much fud happening to the community any advice to such a beginner like me would much be appreciated thanks for stopping by to my topic, the two crypto I've been speculating is mentioned at the topic.
Pages:
Jump to: