Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP market cap manipulation? - page 3. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
February 05, 2019, 10:02:12 AM
The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

Another reason to stay away from XRP.

I already knew this from last year. The ripple is the most manipulated shit coin and that's why I sold all of my XRP last year. better go before you are disappointed with ripple.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 09:59:33 AM
actually before the news circulated when many thought that manipulating XRP's market capitalization and I personally wasn't very interested in this altcoin, even though it is currently ranked second in cmc. rather than XRP I prefer ETH.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 05, 2019, 09:55:42 AM
.......which means all the XRPs are in circulation.....

.......which means all the XRPs are in circulation.....

.......which might surge its price to 8 to 10 dollars.......

Other than that you feel healthy?

The reality is xrp fork after xrp fork is popping up, XRP Cash, XRP Gold, XRP Diamond........................

Even UAE and Saudi Arabia, one of the most authoritarian brutal governments just toke opensource xrp code copy-paste make it closed source and launch the Saudi-Emirati cryptocurrency.
The running costs of some notes are minimal.
There is absolute no reason large corporation will not have there own token. Even extending to private individuals as a kind of status symbol will have own token.

https://blockmanity.com/news/saudi-arabia-and-uae-launches-a-separate-cryptocurrency-for-banks-to-facilitate-cross-border-payments/

On a daily basis you can spot xrp shenanigans
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 03:50:43 PM
Hmm. What did you expect from a centralized coin? Needless to bankers will want to quickly develop a coin, and even in this way. Now, just with them, few people want to work.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
February 04, 2019, 03:43:48 PM
The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

It happens the same as the other altcoins in the market, almost all of the other coins have been manipulated since its market cap significantly increases and the market price is so much volatile, I guess XRP holds the best whales out in the cryptocurrency space that can control almost all cryptos.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 03:38:28 PM

this is not something new, I have often seen this. ripple becomes crypto which is most manipulated by dev and its investors. so it's very easy to believe by the XRP price movements because it can make you disappointed.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 04, 2019, 03:29:14 PM
Most of the market caps are manipulated with the least being manipulated is BTC and ETH, I use XRP to make some profit but I know it is 100% centralized coin and I know that it shouldn't even be listed as Cryptocurrency. There is some big entity behind XRP including banks so it is expected to be huge manipulating going with it. What I really find to be amazing is how support XRP get and yet it keeps fails to deliver anything useful until the moment.

LMAOOO

>100% centralized , not listed as Cryptocurrency

LOOOOOL

>fails to deliver anything useful

Brainlet

In the real world would be classified as psychopathic, but here thruought xrp niveau. Real classy.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 04, 2019, 02:50:03 PM
Most of the market caps are manipulated with the least being manipulated is BTC and ETH, I use XRP to make some profit but I know it is 100% centralized coin and I know that it shouldn't even be listed as Cryptocurrency. There is some big entity behind XRP including banks so it is expected to be huge manipulating going with it. What I really find to be amazing is how support XRP get and yet it keeps fails to deliver anything useful until the moment.

LMAOOO

>least manipulated btc and eferium

>100% centralized , not listed as Cryptocurrency

LOOOOOL

>fails to deliver anything useful

Brainlet

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
February 04, 2019, 02:39:44 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 04, 2019, 02:13:49 PM
Most likely, people will answer yes, because already a very large number of people have begun to think about what will happen when the remaining XRP coins, which are now considered blocked, are unblocked. What will happen to cryptocurrency?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
February 02, 2019, 12:26:04 PM
As for XRP price, I don't know if this is done by, exchange, maker markers or the team themselves, there was a time that the Korean exchange were pumping the price and that create a huge gap between western exchanges and Korean exchanges. The only thing I like about the project is the strong marketing team behind the project which to me is unrival by any other projects i the space
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 01, 2019, 03:28:57 PM
I am not surprised that the capitalization of some coins does not correspond to reality, because the capitalization of coins is not the main factor when investing. But nevertheless, I would prefer to see ETH in second place than XRP.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 02, 2019, 08:15:08 AM
Long ago, people understood that bankers created their project for manipulating the cryptocurrency sector. You understand that this way this project is still very profitable for a number of investors who invest in cryptocurrency in the medium term.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
February 01, 2019, 01:21:08 PM
Such thoughts have been visiting my head for a long time; it remains only to think that today a very large number of people can really try to do this by manipulating prices in the market. And this is not regulated today.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
February 01, 2019, 01:20:46 PM
Xrp is almost centralized compared to the other top coins in the market. This makes it easily manipulative, and same is the reason for such a marketcap manipulation to make a change in the trading. When the marketcap increases there exists a demand and the same will reflect in the market.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 01, 2019, 01:18:11 PM
Ripple is more decentralised than buttcorn and eferium together
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 01, 2019, 12:18:06 PM

Sometimes, it looks very interesting to see the rate at which xrp pumps and dumps.
I have for long known that xrp is a coin that is meant to enrich some sets of people, most especially those who are holding very large quantity.
When it wants to pump, it is then you would see some sorts of partnership pooping up in the news or any for of update. Immediately they cash out their profits, it will start dumping.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
February 01, 2019, 07:42:23 AM
Aint that already an old news?

Have seen that far away.  Grin I dont think we should be trusting this types of coins.
Centralized are okay but this is way deeper than what we know. Bank connections and maybe governments are already pulling strings to make it happen just so bitcoin will be buried and not be seen. (just my own opinion)

But they are already far away than bitcoin and ethereum. It aint crawling anymore but running so fast that suddenly we might be seeing a news that this coin is being used in one country.
Activity: 32
February 01, 2019, 06:55:20 AM
Yes ripple centralized.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
February 01, 2019, 06:50:02 AM
If this is true then I am disappointed in Ripple. This is why crypto enthusiasts do not take the project serious because its centralized core can only give way to control attempts and manipulation by the owners. I will have to dump my bag of XRP after this
Pages:
Jump to: