Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP market cap manipulation? - page 4. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
February 01, 2019, 06:19:39 AM
Judging by the fact that the centralized coin is not surprising that the team manipulates capitalization!
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 01, 2019, 05:08:35 AM
XRP Price is not attached to anything, a pure fictional number.
Ripple Inc. sticks any sell price on it as long as they can get away with it.
You can see from 2018 data at times some xrp are removed from supply to easier adjust price, not needed but helpful. (see last page)
It can not be done on a blockchain.

XRP is not crypto, it is digital Money (slaves money).

"xRp iS nO cRyPto"

How delusional can you be ryan? Your bags wont get the lost marketcap back lol.

You will never be able to succeed with your autistic sports here

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 01, 2019, 05:00:05 AM
XRP Price is not attached to anything, a pure fictional number.
Ripple Inc. sticks any sell price on it as long as they can get away with it.
You can see from 2018 data at times some xrp are removed from supply to easier adjust price, not needed but helpful. (see last page)
It can not be done on a blockchain.

XRP is not crypto, it is digital Money (slaves money).
February 01, 2019, 04:15:35 AM
Another reason to stay away from XRP.

if you start staying away from shitcoins such as XRP just because they manipulate certain data and the public's mind, then you have to stay away from at least 98% of the existing altcoins because they all do it.
for example how do you think ETH has been number two this long? Cheesy

you have to decide what you want out of altcoins. if it is honesty then you are out of luck. if it is profit then stop caring about the bullshit they say and only focus on those that are getting pumped and be careful not to stick around for long!
I said another reason to stay away from XRP. My decision (and advice) to stay away from XRP is not just based on some marketcap manipulation. Marketcap manipulation is a bad thing of course, but there are some more problems in the entire design of XRP as a currency. If I start to count and explain all the problems of XRP I would have to write a very long story here and I think it will be read only by a few people here anyways because the thread is about to start to turn into a spam megathread like so many here in altcoin discussion. So here my short list:
XRP is only made for benefits of the founders (Ripple Labs). They were already rich as shit in January 2018.
The tech behind XRP has nothing to do with crypto (decentralized and community driven) XRP is a centralized shitcoin.
XRP is easy to abuse for powerful people (centralized)
Taking the advantage from real cryptos to make this a better world. XRP is a coin where the riches get richer.

I don't have anything against good altcoins if they offer some value to the community. But XRP doesn't offer anything. :/

That thread here XRP
What a crap lol
FTFY  Wink

LMAOOOO Grin Grin

BTC is made for whales so they can benefit of stupid newbies

The tech behind btc has nothing to do with crypto., its centralized as the majority of mining power is in the hands of rich whales in China!

Btc is easy to abuse for powerful people  (centralized in china)

Do i need to believe you whats a "real" crypto lol.

Btc makes the richest more rich. See winklevoss bagholders billionaires

I dont have anything against good coins but btc offers nothing to the community

What a crap

You my friend are a clown  Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 07:37:45 PM
It is fun to watch children talk to each other.

Good fun distraction between trades while I manipulate billion-dollar coin myself with help of few friends who also have billion dollars. We smoke cigar, laugh, take your dollars.

Such realistic, so truth, very believe.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
January 31, 2019, 07:26:11 PM

if you start staying away from shitcoins such as XRP just because they manipulate certain data and the public's mind, then you have to stay away from at least 98% of the existing altcoins because they all do it.
for example how do you think ETH has been number two this long? Cheesy

you have to decide what you want out of altcoins. if it is honesty then you are out of luck. if it is profit then stop caring about the bullshit they say and only focus on those that are getting pumped and be careful not to stick around for long!
I said another reason to stay away from XRP. My decision (and advice) to stay away from XRP is not just based on some marketcap manipulation. Marketcap manipulation is a bad thing of course, but there are some more problems in the entire design of XRP as a currency. If I start to count and explain all the problems of XRP I would have to write a very long story here and I think it will be read only by a few people here anyways because the thread is about to start to turn into a spam megathread like so many here in altcoin discussion. So here my short list:
XRP is only made for benefits of the founders (Ripple Labs). They were already rich as shit in January 2018.
The tech behind XRP has nothing to do with crypto (decentralized and community driven) XRP is a centralized shitcoin.
XRP is easy to abuse for powerful people (centralized)
Taking the advantage from real cryptos to make this a better world. XRP is a coin where the riches get richer.

I don't have anything against good altcoins if they offer some value to the community. But XRP doesn't offer anything. :/

That thread here XRP
What a crap lol
FTFY  Wink

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 06:57:19 PM
The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

Why the fakeness in the market cap of XRP? I thought it is already a legit coin, or are the founders planning something else or fishy we are not aware of? Most market cap manipulations I know are usually with new upcoming tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 06:52:11 PM
very reasonable because XRP is a centralized coin, the most coins held by developers are not strange if there is a lot of market manipulation, and there have been many people who know about it for a long time
I agree the team if I'm not mistaken about 60% of coins , I think they can easily manipulate the price , with a cap , then I do not much like the coin
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 31, 2019, 06:48:54 PM
It is not decentralized and that is one of the reasons I would stay away from XRP.
Total capitalization is faked and the second position is not deserved on CMC.
Unfortunately,  XRP is not the only coin with the same issue and we do not know exactly how much coins are really circulating.
January 31, 2019, 04:44:47 PM
^ Ryan! Its enough!  Time to end your pathetic thing here.

Give me some of that bounty btc you get for smearing your mental gymnastics over the place!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
January 31, 2019, 02:41:34 PM
In 2014 from one day to the next massive increase in marketcap and price or trading volume did not change, CMC ranking did.

2018 almost as much was given away in Bribes as sold, clear as day marketcap is wrong.
$535 000 000 xrp sold and tax paid for
$439 231 363 xrp given as bribes and added to supply but unsold as no tax paid.

Good laugh the negative xrp supply numbers at times

Personal stacks are included in marketcap calculation but are not available to trade freely on open market.
Chris Larsen 17.1 Billion XRP
Brad Garlinghouse, owns additional XRP tokens
Chris' foundation has has 7 Billion and
Arthur 3 Billion
David 1 Billion
Karl-Theodor Maria Nikolaus Johann Jacob Philipp Franz Buhl-Freiherr von und zu Guttenberg unknow amount
and Jeb, by court order is allowed  to sell $10000 worth of xrp every week of his 5+ Billion xrp stack.

Inflation
2016 xrp 2.8%    Euro 1.14%
2017 xrp 2.4%    Euro 1.35%
2018 xrp 2.05%, Euro 1.73%

About 8 Million xrp have been destroyed so far less than 0.002% per year so adjusted figures
2016 2.798%,
2017 2.398% and in
2018 2.0498% inflation.

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 01:54:05 PM
I do not like this coin at all and this is another example of how to avoid false investments. Stay by crypto currencies and avoid coins without any limited supply and you would reach success in this industry for sure.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
January 31, 2019, 01:37:37 PM
I have heard that some guy posted his opinion that XRP token is overestimated and now he is afraid because someone wants to kill him  Grin. So, yes, it could be a manipulation. But XRP token could be a game changer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 31, 2019, 01:29:52 PM
This is one of the reason why i dont like having XRP.
I will never buy this tokens as the way they move is really not good.
Their circulation supply and market capitalization is really doubtful/
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 01:25:53 PM
Well I would not say that only Ripe,in General manipulation is all projects,just people who are behind this,they have one goal make money in any way and,therefore, appear all the market manipulations that typically lead to loss of money from the newcomers ,and they are getting rich on this!
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
January 31, 2019, 01:06:12 PM
The market cap of XRP is possibly manipulated at a large scale, published on different crypto news during the last days. In fact, half of the current market capitalization could be faked in favor of XRP. You can read more on cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/report-xrp-market-cap-could-be-overestimated-by-billions

good article, but I don't agree with that. I see this as a way to get people away from the ripple. does this include the way to keep the ripple in second place?

come on though ripple is indeed a lot of problems and there is price manipulation but the ripple marketcap seems original and not manipulated. marketcap counts based on coins traded.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
January 31, 2019, 12:54:40 PM
I don't understand why people can't see what XRP is. I mean it is a token that is generated by the Ripple company that worth ZERO dollars. It doesn't even worth a single cent. Bitcoin as a decentralized and unregulated potential, ethereum has a great decentralized blockchain that allows many features.
But you should look at the other side; ie, banks "in case they tend to adopt a cryptocurrency" they would choose the one that could be easily regulated, stable &  under control , noting that XRP meets these criteria
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
January 31, 2019, 11:11:57 AM
I think that manipulations with increasing capitalization are used not only for Ripple. 80 percent of cryptocurrency falsely increase their capitalization
January 31, 2019, 11:05:55 AM
What a nice little butthurt campaign by buttcoiners.  Grin

How much BTC i get as bounty for trashing XRP?

I want to join
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 31, 2019, 10:40:14 AM

I don't understand why people can't see what XRP is. I mean it is a token that is generated by the Ripple company that worth ZERO dollars. It doesn't even worth a single cent. Bitcoin as a decentralized and unregulated potential, ethereum has a great decentralized blockchain that allows many features.

XRP is just a coin that Ripple uses to gain a lot of profit and also get the big banks use so they could move money around, there is absolutely nothing that would stop Ripple to sell all the XRP they hold and bankrupt all the system. If tomorrow the CEO of Ripple wake up and told his workers to sell all the XRP they hold, they will profit madly while everyone who holds XRP will be left to ruins. It is as centralized and as horrible it gets and people who support it but not benefit from it must be blind.
Pages:
Jump to: