Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP outperformed Ethereum in capitalization - page 5. (Read 871 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
November 24, 2018, 02:09:12 AM
it is only because ethereum's situation is that much worse compared to XRP otherwise they are both getting dumped and they are both centralized and shitcoins. the problem comes from the fact that ICOs have been dying and the old ones have been making their exit by dumping their free coins they received when they raised funds. and that means a massive dump.
and when an altcoin is in a bubble still and starts getting dumped, the dump is always big like this and unless ETH reaches 2 digits numbers, it won't become stable and will continue going down.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
November 24, 2018, 01:30:21 AM
XRP and Ethereum has been battling it out for the second spot for a couple of months now and it looks like they succeeded this time. It has outperformed (more trade volumes) since the slump and it didn't have the hard dump that we're expecting at least on my part.

But if you're a serious investors, you can still enjoy the best of both worlds, at this point they're both still cheap so take advantage of the situation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 01:23:52 AM
Need to buy all a few coins. But I don’t think that  XRP will cost that much, and Ethereum will also go up in price - I don’t believe it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
November 22, 2018, 04:39:34 AM
It is great for me, I personally own both coins, both are diffrent, both can change the world, but now Ripple is has better progress than Ethereum, thats why investors believe now more in Ripple.
Activity: 336
November 22, 2018, 04:36:28 AM
Honestly this is just getting sad, because Ethereum is more promising coin and is quite decent in 2nd place!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 22, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
At present, the capitalization of XRp is always higher than ETH, so I no longer trust ETH, because coin no longer give me any chance. I give up this market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
Friends, the capitalization of XRP overtook Ethereum's, what do you think: buy and waitg for the growth rate or...?
indeed the higher capitalization of ripple than ethereum attracts many people, but this won't change everything and doesn't mean ripple has been better than ethereum. so reconsider.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
November 22, 2018, 04:19:19 AM
If you follow my suggestion, you may wait until the market starts growing or at least the end of the year 2018. The year is perceived to be the year of regulations thus contributing to the market going down in prices. It is good news for ripple followers and investors that the coin is rising even to the point where it has outperformed ethereum, the second most big project by market capitalization. And in my view, ripple will even outperform bitcoin in the days to come.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
November 19, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

The reason why this is all happening though is because of the BCH and that fork so its not that the XRP team gets credited for all these.
Everyone is dumping and cash out all they got from that. XRP is good but the war between the BTC and them are just dragging all altcoin including ETH which eventually lead the XRP to the 2nd on top of the marketcap.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
Friends, the capitalization of XRP overtook Ethereum's, what do you think: buy and waitg for the growth rate or...?
I'm not really surprised as XRP have massive supports coming from the biggest banks in the US. Just yesterday i exchange my Btc to XRP and i see a great day's ahead of XRP. If i have some cash i would definitely fill my bags with Eos and XRP.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
November 19, 2018, 03:59:29 PM
It is not the first time that the xrp has crossed the market capitalization of eth, eth on the other hand is weak at the moment and value has significantly dropped so is the volume but i hope eth will nicely bounce back soon.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 19, 2018, 03:52:24 PM
Why are you buying this coin guys? We need to support crypto currencies that have potential to change the world like NEO, ETH or IOTA. And you are buying such centralised coins and it is now on the second place on CMC. Unbelievable.
copper member
Activity: 140
November 19, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
Ripple is a solid project and its momentum is not ready to stop at the time that Ethereum is struggling to survive. ICOs have done a great damage to Ethereum and I think the developers will should bring out Ethereum 2.
Activity: 333
November 19, 2018, 11:55:11 AM
Now ripple broke through a strong level in 9400 satoshi. I think that it will grow a little more and then will be a price correction, so after this you can buy a little of XRP
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 19, 2018, 11:18:35 AM
Buy something more right now is very dangerous. The market is in free fall. It is likely that the ripple price will also follow in the same direction very soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
November 19, 2018, 11:14:25 AM
In terms of speculation, you can now buy. I bought and will wait for a good profit, but you need to use stop los.
But even so, I think that eth will still take off.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
November 19, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
I noticed that too. Major banking publications write positive articles about Ripple, but Ethereum and bitcoin are constantly criticized.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 19, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
If your basis is the market cap increase then you have to. But this isn't the whole point, study and learn to see what's the point of these coins. It is outperforming ethereum right now, yes that's an undeniable fact and their market caps are now $3B far from each other.

The main concern here which can be applied to all : buy during the dip.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 10:51:29 AM
The XRP whales are doing a good job keeping the coin above water in these stormy times. I think it might just have permanently overthrown ETH on the 2nd spot, and may be threatening BTC to topple BTC in the no.1 spot should it continue at this rate.
A solid house in the middle of the storm. XRP is really great at the moment, when everything falls, only XRP increases. It has done a great job of it, ETH is not a competitor to XRP, only BTC is the ultimate goal of XRP
Activity: 518
November 19, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
Ripple get to overtake ethereum every now and then in capitalization, I know this is just a temporary situation as ethereum is more used more than ripple and as well popular!
Pages:
Jump to: