Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP outperformed Ethereum in capitalization - page 6. (Read 871 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 15
November 19, 2018, 10:40:33 AM
All the Fud against ripple then made me not to buy and hold, each time I keep offloading until one day it shut up above my buying hold power for now. Ripple has taken over from ETH and it will ever stay there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 10:46:01 AM
The XRP whales are doing a good job keeping the coin above water in these stormy times. I think it might just have permanently overthrown ETH on the 2nd spot, and may be threatening BTC to topple BTC in the no.1 spot should it continue at this rate.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
November 19, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
Friends, the capitalization of XRP overtook Ethereum's, what do you think: buy and waitg for the growth rate or...?

I think this is the third time of Ripple taking the place of ETH , because while Bitcoin and Ethereum goes down , ripple was going up an that's why it overtake ethereum , so I think this is the rigth time to invest on th

Ripple was getting its momentum when ethereum has a big problem with the icos. Remember a lot of icos were failing and that created a big fear to join in the ico. But this just the matter of time. We are still waiting for the reversal trend of crypto to be happened. It might happen in a few years later.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
Friends, the capitalization of XRP overtook Ethereum's, what do you think: buy and waitg for the growth rate or...?

I think this is the third time of Ripple taking the place of ETH , because while Bitcoin and Ethereum goes down , ripple was going up an that's why it overtake ethereum , so I think this is the rigth time to invest on th
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
I am sure that this is a temporary phenomenon, because the price of ETH drops very quickly and it falls because the price of BTC began to fall very quickly, so I think that all this can help us a lot to invest in BTC
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 09:05:09 AM
I think XRP is a great coin for invest right now, XRP is so stable and has had a good increase lately. XRP has proven they can compete with Ethereum at this time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 08:43:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: