Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP Price to $14 - Any thoughts? - page 14. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
February 14, 2020, 03:04:00 PM
Xrp is surely on of the most demanding digital coin and there is high hopes that it will grow bigger in future but saying it will hit 14$ without any big accomplishment or huge bitcoin bullrun I don't think its possible

The current situation of ripple would make anybody have such thought about it price to skyrocket but definitely we're going to see it happen soon. Many of these speculation are because Bitcoin is current bullish, so other altcoins will follow suit. Ordinarily, ripple cannot be pump without the help of Bitcoin, in this case, Bitcoin has started movement and others have taken suits, hope to see ripple at that level with its pump.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
February 14, 2020, 02:03:44 PM
Considering the total circulating supply, it's impossible for xrp to achieve such growth. The whole crypto market cap will be more than 50 times what it is right now for it to happen.
Considering price could be manipulated quite a lot, and crypto market manipulation is more easy than traditional finance. If they want xrp could go up to 30 dollars or more.
It is not that easy, it is true the whales could manipulate the price of XRP just as easy as they can do with any coin but at least there should be some real demand for that coin and even if XRP is a the third coin in terms of market cap most of the business that accept cryptocurrencies only accept bitcoin and ethereum so there are limits to what they can do with a coin like XRP which is one of the reasons why XRP has not presented significant movements in its price for a long time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
February 13, 2020, 06:20:31 PM
In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

Source: XRP Price Could Reach $14 Breaking Out from Two-Year Bear Market

What actually will make it to reach that price? Does it mean all attention will be moved to it ? Seriously am still trying to understand why someone will say such a price for XRP. XRP is one of the good coins in this space owing to the team's seriousness when it comes to looking for partners, also depsite its nature (centralization), at least holders or traders always makes profit from it but saying it will hit 14$ is too much while taking into account that not everyone likes it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 15
February 13, 2020, 02:08:48 PM
IF it gets to $10 I'm happy , but I will dump at that price becuase I've lost my interest in XRP
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 13, 2020, 02:03:45 PM
Considering the total circulating supply, it's impossible for xrp to achieve such growth. The whole crypto market cap will be more than 50 times what it is right now for it to happen.
Considering price could be manipulated quite a lot, and crypto market manipulation is more easy than traditional finance. If they want xrp could go up to 30 dollars or more.
Who knows, and those who are holding this coin will be more happy after. Remember those days where xrp is not that much and when the bull
arrives it pumped up more than 3$, this centralized project is not far from being manipulated and be used by the bankers who will start investing
and working with crypto.

Sorry to say but manipulation is about all crypto not just xrp, if they want too bitcoin could go down to 0 , guys it is all about money!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 13, 2020, 11:48:04 AM
XRP is good project
but  14$ too high for this year
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
February 13, 2020, 11:27:22 AM
It's most unlikely we see Xrp in this price range and should it happen, this shows the market will have a cap of a trillion or trillion dollars. Xrp in the last. Ull run saw a high of $3. It can see $14 but its most unlikely except there's a mega push in the entire market. If this happens this means coins like eth and Bch will be valued above a thousand dollar right?
I don't think XRP can reach $14 because this price is very high compared to reality and certainly will not happen at this stage. At the moment what I'm most worried about is that the market will soon have a big correction in the next few weeks and this will affect many other investors. In my opinion, should only trade in the short term and should not hold XRP for too long because the coin is often difficult to rise.

I often take advantage of market conditions like this in the short term or at least we have analyzed when the bearish will come because now the bullrun is happening and of course after the bullrun the bearish will come.
Now when XRP goes up like this, have we benefited from the increase? if we hold for a long time to expect higher prices then it will be far from the reality maybe a long time too and what we are doing now is how to benefit in the near future.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 13, 2020, 11:14:58 AM
Who knows, and those who are holding this coin will be more happy after. Remember those days where xrp is not that much and when the bull
arrives it pumped up more than 3$, this centralized project is not far from being manipulated and be used by the bankers who will start investing
and working with crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 13, 2020, 05:47:33 AM
I am not an XRP fan and I think that investing in this coin and waiting for such high levels is very dangerous, but using this coin as a tool for trading is a good idea. the coin volatility is so high that you can earn huge money if you do it right. no need to be greedy. remember that XRP always has some correction after growth.
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 13, 2020, 12:08:52 AM
It's most unlikely we see Xrp in this price range and should it happen, this shows the market will have a cap of a trillion or trillion dollars. Xrp in the last. Ull run saw a high of $3. It can see $14 but its most unlikely except there's a mega push in the entire market. If this happens this means coins like eth and Bch will be valued above a thousand dollar right?
I don't think XRP can reach $14 because this price is very high compared to reality and certainly will not happen at this stage. At the moment what I'm most worried about is that the market will soon have a big correction in the next few weeks and this will affect many other investors. In my opinion, should only trade in the short term and should not hold XRP for too long because the coin is often difficult to rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 12, 2020, 07:21:53 PM
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
February 12, 2020, 05:49:51 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 12, 2020, 05:40:38 PM
This is just a mere prediction anyways. I like you to think of what the market cap will be of it reaches 14$. We could see some increase in this green season upcoming ones but it's very tight for such to happen.
Activity: 297
Merit: 3
February 12, 2020, 03:22:28 PM
ATH of XRP around 3.5USD

do you dream to 14USD?
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
February 12, 2020, 03:20:16 PM
To be blunt I don't believe this for a second, like how will it be possible? Is it the only coin in the CMC? Is it the only coin whose developers or team are working hard to promote? How can it even pump to such price. Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this is too much. In my own opinion, XRP with its supply will find it extremely difficult attaining that price. To be realistic, 2usd might be feasible but 14usd is a no no.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
February 12, 2020, 01:34:22 PM
In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

I don't think that XRP can reach 14$.XRP can't break btc pair till now.So if you look back XRP ATH that time btc price was 17k$-20k$.but after dump btc recovered but xrp failed to reach 0.50$.So,I think XRP can't reach 14$ but it can reach 1$ to 1.50$.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
February 12, 2020, 01:09:30 PM
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
February 12, 2020, 12:45:50 PM

As the article said:

I might not be among those investors who hate XRP. XRP is a good coin and also has some potential to invest into. The price for XRP has not been that high if we consider graphs from previous years so maybe this year we can see all time high peak for xrp in the coming bull runs. But yet, expecting such huge price as quoted by you might perhaps be impossible for XRP.

Ripple has the potential but considering the current price, the maximum I can predict would be $5 and even it would be the most ATH peak. There are some good development news coming from XRP so it is surely going to create some craze among the investors and it would make XRP to go to moon soon.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
February 12, 2020, 12:07:27 PM
XRP's ATH is $ 3.5. And so far, the price of XRP is still too low to break ATH. First, if you want XRP to go up to $ 14, then it has to surpass $ 3.50 this year, but it seems like an impossible goal because the current market is not like 2017, the whole altcoin increases. chief but very weak. We need to have a much stronger pump
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
February 12, 2020, 11:13:16 AM
From my point of view, $14 price fo ripple is too high. Even though Ripple is a cryptocurrency, it's kind of with off-blockchain features. Sure, with this bull run or near future pice will increase but not touch two digits.
Pages:
Jump to: