Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP Price to $14 - Any thoughts? - page 10. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
May 21, 2020, 10:51:28 PM
Despite the negative news against XRP I still hodl quite a few. Hoping it might pump. But, even as a holder, I still think XRP won't reach $14 even when the market is bullish later on. If the coin reaches $1 I would still be happy with my holdings. I hope xrp would pump despite the negative publicity.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
May 21, 2020, 09:29:18 PM
In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

Source: XRP Price Could Reach $14 Breaking Out from Two-Year Bear Market

Well, in accordance with what you are talking about in Ripple, it seems to me that you are hyping or encouraging everyone to buy Ripple and hold in the long term, isn't it right? so when everyone or the majority of the community in crypto will buy a lot of it, of course, the price will get more increase. But as of the moment the price movement of Ripple was dumped in the market that's the reality happened now. In short, it is not possible I guess.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
May 21, 2020, 07:55:40 PM
One of the leading Ripple news sites estimates that the 2020 XRP price will reach levels above USD 8 and will find strong resistance around USD 10. Again, the idea of developing this cryptocurrency is mainly associated with new partnerships and the development of new technologies that improve the already existing Ripple service line and in fact it can be so ...
I will be surprised to see the price reaching a dollar and the team behind ripple might spread these news so that the speculators will jump on it and pump the coin, if the coin reaches ten dollars have you imagined the total capital they will be having considering the number of coins in circulation.
So logically there is no way that the price of XRP would reach these figures. If bitcoin reaches half a million then it might be possible we could see a rally in XRP, if not no way.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 21, 2020, 06:56:49 PM
Funny to read "will ripple reach $14?" "will ETH be $5000" "what do you think about ripple $10?" and etc. What are the point of creating such topics, when the altcoin OP has been asking can even reach ATH or at least be close to that number.

Take a look at ripple graph? Ripple cant reach $1 for last two years and people are discussing will it cost $14 during 11 pages. Ripple holders will be lucky if ripple would reach $0.50 till this year end.

According to CoinMarketCap, XRP's ATH was $3.84 in July 4, 2018. This tells us that XRP did get past $1, despite most of the tokens' supply being controlled by a single entity. I believe that every bull market has a positive effect over altcoins' prices, even if they're unable to provide real use cases to the mainstream world. AFAIK, XRP is only a speculative "cryptocurrency" which is yet to prove its usability for mainstream payments. All I've seen is hype everywhere related to the bank partnerships Ripple has made over the years. But what matters is adoption above anything else.

Based on a recent study, 98% of transactions on the XRP Ledger are spam. It shows us how little the distributed ledger is used by people worldwide. The stalemate in XRP's prices indicates us that there's little to no demand for the "cryptocurrency". No one will want to use a centralized coin that can be frozen at will (take a look at what Ripple did with Jed McCaleb's funds on the XRP Ledger some time ago) based on company's (or government's) interests.

Nonetheless, the target price of $14 per XRP seems too distant to become a reality. Ripple's token has struggled to get past $4, which means it’ll have a hard time reaching a new ATH in price. There are far better options than XRP out there on the market. Stellar's "XLM" cryptocurrency is just like Ripple except that it focuses on decentralization above anything else. If you truly support decentralization/censorship-resistance, then I'd suggest you go for XLM instead of XRP. Just my thoughts Grin
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
May 13, 2020, 04:48:52 PM
I don't think its possible, at least in the near future. With $14 value, we can imagine the market capitalization of XRP which is too much optimistic and not realistic.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
May 13, 2020, 04:01:52 PM
Funny to read "will ripple reach $14?" "will ETH be $5000" "what do you think about ripple $10?" and etc. What are the point of creating such topics, when the altcoin OP has been asking can even reach ATH or at least be close to that number.

Take a look at ripple graph? Ripple cant reach $1 for last two years and people are discussing will it cost $14 during 11 pages. Ripple holders will be lucky if ripple would reach $0.50 till this year end.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
May 13, 2020, 04:00:24 PM
One of the leading Ripple news sites estimates that the 2020 XRP price will reach levels above USD 8 and will find strong resistance around USD 10. Again, the idea of developing this cryptocurrency is mainly associated with new partnerships and the development of new technologies that improve the already existing Ripple service line and in fact it can be so ...

$8 is yet not feasible this year. If XRP is going to surge, then they must have started preparing something to boost the price again. I a just afraid that, that will be another time to make newbies lose their money, because, no doubt, it will plunge again.
If anyone is so optimistic about it and trusts the info, this will be the best time to buy.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
May 13, 2020, 03:00:41 PM
It's won't happen Roll Eyes personally i don't dislike xrp because i have holding right now. That's right there have been lot of reasons for never possible Xrp reach $14. Overview dmp or pmp everytime even i will be happy if xrp reach $5 after that i will rid all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
May 13, 2020, 02:54:31 PM
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 13, 2020, 02:41:02 PM
I have previously made numerous posts on this subject. The major vulnerability with XRP is that it is one of the most centralized cryptocurrencies currently in circulation. Somewhere between 80% and 90% of all the XRP in existence is owned by a handful of promoters. And that is the risk factor while investing in XRP. There is always a chance that some of these promoters may dump their coins, which can crash the prices of this crypto.

Exactly. XRP is too centralized, greatly defeating the purpose of crypto and Blockchain technology. It's more of a centralized database than a real Blockchain. The "cryptocurrency" is overhyped in part because of the bank partnerships with the Ripple company. At the end of the day, XRP is just another banking system where assets can be frozen and accounts deleted at will. Most recently, the XRP dev team has introduced the ability for users to delete their XRP accounts. This shows us how centralized the XRP ledger is, relative to other cryptocurrencies on the market. No one serious about crypto and Blockchain technology will invest into XRP because of this reason. Crypto is all about decentralization, and if you take that away, you get nothing more but a centralized database with a single point of failure.

With Ripple controlling most of the XRP token's supply, it's hard to believe it'll get past $1 anytime soon. There is a hard cap of billions of XRP that will ever be created, which greatly debases the token itself. There are far better coins out there (like Stellar) which put decentralization first above anything else. The Stellar blockchain ledger, is much more decentralized than Ripple's XRP, while having less inflation over time. I'm sure that people will be wise enough to choose decentralized cryptocurrencies than centralized ones like XRP, in order to preserve financial sovereignity.

As with anything, no one can tell for sure what will happen with an specific cryptocurrency project. The least we could do is to stay focused on the news, and make a decision based on them. XRP could die soon, or remain on the scene if Ripple continues to support it. But it won't reach far, because there are other bigger and better cryptocurrencies out there with the most adoption in the mainstream world. With over 98% of XRP's transactions classified as spam (based on a research found on the web), it looks likely that the centralized ledger will die sometime in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
May 10, 2020, 06:27:27 PM
That's a long way to go reach that level and I don;'t think it's going to happen in the next five years, I don't want to be skeptical on it's potential because it has proven it's worth in the market already if they can reach that price Bitcoin is on $100k level already.
I don't think that will be achieved even 5 years later, We can see their ATH is only $ 3.8 and to reach $ 14 is very impossible to happen. The appearance of new coins with interesting features certainly can affect to old coins like XRP. XRP has a high total supply so their prices I think cannot increase over $5.

for a token constantly sold in.the market by the team and with a steady increasing circulation supply, to even think that xrp will achieve its all time high is regarded as delusion the granduer. The best thing I can do with xrp tokens at the moment is just to trade it. I don't think its worth holding for long anymore because the value is now on steady decline
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
May 10, 2020, 06:26:28 PM
First off, Coinspeaker is an absolute trash source for crypto news, the amount of clickbait and hyperbole in their articles is infuriating.

Also, how the hell is XRP going to spike from $0.20 to $14? At that rate, it would overtake Bitcoin in market capitalization—achieving a market cap of around $600 billion...

Does that seem even remotely likely, given that it peaked at around $3 something then crashed to nearly nothing?

XRP will be dead soon enough. The sooner the better.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
May 10, 2020, 06:22:41 PM
In the next bull run, Do you also believe that XRP will reach this high or do you think that this is impossible?
Are you one of those crypto investors that dislike XRP because it is centralized and most prefered to invest in other cryptos like bitcoin and ethereum?

As the article said:
"It is believed that crypto investors dislike XRP because it is arguably more centralized than Bitcoin or Ethereum."

We want again bullrun in cryptocurrency so that all coin can touch high price. Coinmarketcap should overcome trillion dollars USD to reach Ripple price 14 USD. At least coinmarketcap USD cross the price 4 trillion USD. Although last bullrun couldn't touch one trillion USD.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
May 10, 2020, 06:14:14 PM
Personally i do not see a future potential for XRP in term of price
i don't see it the next ethereum or bitcoin  but i think it will survive because it offers a solution to a problem and centralized
 I have read an article lately that Brad the CEO of XRP is definitely playing it safe (the long run) and claims that ripple might become the Amazon of crypto five years from now.  XRP network also presses the need of cooperation with banks and governments which makes XRP different than bitcoin or other altcoins so i dont see why people all the time comparing XRP with bitcoin it does not make sense. that is my opinion
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 10, 2020, 04:23:04 PM
Last time around all these opinions were even louder and we saw xrp mooning from 5 cents to over 3 bucks which is considered as probably the biggest move by a top ranked coin, i am sure this time around the same will happen and do not forget the adoption volume will also hit the market this time around post corona.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
May 10, 2020, 04:03:55 PM
$ 14 for me for the price of Ripple is very unbelievable, I am sure it will be difficult for Ripple to get to $ 14,
the price of XRP can touch to $ 1 or $ 2 alone now can make everyone happy,
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
May 10, 2020, 02:32:24 PM

As the article said:

Anything and everything is possible in the Cryptoworld once you are on top of the market, any price attainable XRP is a good coin to hodl I don't like it being centralized but people still invest on it, because of their partnership to many big companies, I read one article that they are going to do or have done partnership with one big remittance company, now that's great news.

The team of XRP know how they do it when they are ready to pump the price of XRP. However, the setback it might have or what might prevent it from reaching that price is if its antagonists come up again to oppose it by spreading FUD.
Considering the supply of XRP, I will personally not agree that it reaches that price because if it does, we are only enriching the owners, particularly those who are holding large volume. They will dump and the price will come down again. So it has to be put in check.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
May 10, 2020, 02:16:01 PM

As the article said:

Anything and everything is possible in the Cryptoworld once you are on top of the market, any price attainable XRP is a good coin to hodl I don't like it being centralized but people still invest on it, because of their partnership to many big companies, I read one article that they are going to do or have done partnership with one big remittance company, now that's great news.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
May 10, 2020, 01:55:43 PM

As the article said:

Yes, I really like XRP, although some other investors are not interested in XRP. But for the price of $ 14 I think it's still a bit far in the estimates. Although many media outlets predict that the next two years the price will increase by $ 14. I think the media only source from a few people in writing a crypto story. The crypto community has great control over prices.
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 10, 2020, 01:12:10 PM
14 $ is a crazy price for XRP, it can't even surpass ATH in 2017. So don't be too hopeful about the price of XRP, now XRP no longer has the hype that it used to and It will surely become a stablecoin in the future
Pages:
Jump to: