Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP rises quickly! - page 5. (Read 3566 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
June 16, 2019, 02:27:30 PM
i think the same with some others, only after bitcoin rises, xrp will grow like other altcoins. Marketcap allways works so. I experienced this so many times and you may check it on graphics.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
June 16, 2019, 02:13:10 PM
If bitcoin keep raising everything else included xrp will rise, so we all gotta cheer for bitcoin at the moment  Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
June 16, 2019, 02:11:27 PM
No doubt the bullrun is back for good and xrp is one the best altcoins you can invest in now ,today bitcoin is trading at 9200$ and xrp among other altcoins favour from the uptrend ,this is just the beginning
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 16, 2019, 02:08:00 PM
I think to tell quickly rises,it will be possible when it at least a mark in 1 dollar will overcome,and now it so only begins to climb up slowly as at the end of 17 years its price was 3,5$ for a token! And now just 0.4 per buck,so to grow him another minus need X10 or even higher

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 16, 2019, 02:05:30 PM
XRP is on fire now, maybe i will buy it more.
i have a feeling if XRP will grow much bigger so i prepare for that.
trust me i promies that XRP will grow again and get overtake ETH like before.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 16, 2019, 01:52:09 PM
Ripple value now is 0.43 cents so it rise 2 cents from Op starting topic upto now. Just little grow happened to XRP after 1 month but still believe to this coin don't give up and sell the xrp  . Buy more XRP because this coin is promsing than the other cheap coins. Bull run happening right now in market but still quite XRP but it will rise for sure maybe let's wait.
Just noticed that, there's no big pumped and the market for this coin still stable, small rise but keeps holding and not doing any big fall, if you have spare
money for investment you can add this coin and continue to chased when the value will jumped high, bitcoin already showing a lot of good market value and if this will continue it will bring good chance for good alts to rise high.
Activity: 486
June 16, 2019, 01:25:58 PM
XRP has great potential for growth.  I am sure that in the future it will be more and more popular.  Because it already shows very good results.
Activity: 1210
June 16, 2019, 01:24:42 PM
Ripple value now is 0.43 cents so it rise 2 cents from Op starting topic upto now. Just little grow happened to XRP after 1 month but still believe to this coin don't give up and sell the xrp  . Buy more XRP because this coin is promsing than the other cheap coins. Bull run happening right now in market but still quite XRP but it will rise for sure maybe let's wait.
with high trading volume it is also a very popular and strong coin so I am also very confident if the XRP will rise much higher if the market continues to improve.
and now even though the XRP has gone up pretty well but it's still far from my estimate.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 16, 2019, 01:21:45 PM
Most people like XRP. XRP is a potential coin but does not understand why the price of XRP is so much. I hope XRP will increase sharply at the end of the year

XRP is centralized and as far as I know there's also tons of supply that is not yet circulating, which means that could push the price down once it is released.
Binance hack taught me how to treat centralized cryptocurrencies. If hackers withdrew the stolen crypto in XRP, then CZ can easily recover the lost amount with one call to someone from Ripple team. Hackers used the Bitcoin blockchain for this reason.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 16, 2019, 12:56:24 PM
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
June 16, 2019, 12:40:01 PM
What is the main cause that makes XRP prices rise significantly to reach the price of $ 0.41. Or indeed this is the impact of changes in the conditions of crypto market capitalization in the last few days. Give your opinion here about XRP and the latest news. Thank you all.

In this one month, I saw almost all coins had increased. This is also because the price of Bitcoin rises, as does the price of XRP. If you want to know when the price of coins increases, then you must be able to follow the Bitcoin roadmap. The roadmap here is not only written, but about improving the world economy. Apart from that you must see the development of the XRP. Every time there is a change or the launch of a new platform, surely the price of the coin will increase.

If it was that simple you could just buy Bitcoin and that's it, but there are a lot of different technologies out there.
Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 13, 2019, 12:18:21 PM
What is the main cause that makes XRP prices rise significantly to reach the price of $ 0.41. Or indeed this is the impact of changes in the conditions of crypto market capitalization in the last few days. Give your opinion here about XRP and the latest news. Thank you all.

In this one month, I saw almost all coins had increased. This is also because the price of Bitcoin rises, as does the price of XRP. If you want to know when the price of coins increases, then you must be able to follow the Bitcoin roadmap. The roadmap here is not only written, but about improving the world economy. Apart from that you must see the development of the XRP. Every time there is a change or the launch of a new platform, surely the price of the coin will increase.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
June 09, 2019, 02:42:58 PM
Most people like XRP. XRP is a potential coin but does not understand why the price of XRP is so much. I hope XRP will increase sharply at the end of the year

XRP is centralized and as far as I know there's also tons of supply that is not yet circulating, which means that could push the price down once it is released.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 02, 2019, 12:51:19 PM
The capitalization of the crypto currency market has a positive impact on all crypto currencies including XRP. XRP has increased significantly because basically this is a potential crypto currency coin. I am sure that this XPR will increase following the increase in the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin affects the price of crypto currencies but players who actively play XRP on the market are more influential. Players who are active in the market that provide demand and supply to the market are increasingly crowded so that XRP experiences rapid price increases.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
June 02, 2019, 12:51:04 PM
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
June 02, 2019, 12:48:27 PM
XRP is one of the coins that has ability to go on a massive run when the giants wakes up. and also we are close to entering the bull run season so people want to take advantage of this for good profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 02, 2019, 12:33:17 PM
In previous day with bitcoin raise other top coins do something interesting. But XRP wasn't raise in sat values. We can expect something interesting from XRP.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
June 02, 2019, 04:24:50 AM
It was rising before, but it stopped the growth. Suppose, it is a temporary pause. Although I am not a great fan of this currency, I must agree that Ripple can grow well this year, and in 2020 it can even reach a dollar.

It didn't have a good recovery at this time, since the beginning of this year it has only increased from 0.3 to the highest level of 0.47 a few days ago. So I feel that with the attraction of the market now, it will continue to grow
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 02, 2019, 12:17:20 PM
XRP is one of the bigger competitors to BTC. It is a sleeping giant for some more time, they are still getting more and more partnerships with banks of different countries. The financial market is a bit slow to accept new technologies, but that's ok, we have some time to accumulate more.
Activity: 1586
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 02, 2019, 03:43:24 AM
~snip

Pages:
Jump to: