Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 32. (Read 125330 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I didn't receive bonus COINS in mintpal vote.This has been the past many days.
Though few in number.But I think this is involve the issue of integrity.
I want to ask why?Let me think it is not to be trusted.

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=563.msg10879#msg10879

This is the address of the post to vote.Shut down on June 27.But there is no received COINS before it was shut off.
I believe there will be more and more people find here.They don't know here for the time being.

Hi Robert_x,

I can take care of that for you. PM me your XSI address and your name on the bitcoingarden forums (the link above takes me to the home page of the mintpal vote).

The Mintpal promotion has completed, and we paid many thousands in XSI to voters. (I know because I paid for some of them myself).

I voted on mintpal just for XSI not for any giveaway that is why I never ask or post my votes.
We must stop this kind of giveaway, because it don't show how active is community and how much they want to list any coin.

The giveaway is over. Has been for awhile.

I handled the tally and payouts on all the forums so I am curious about this one. I double checked everytime I made a payout

What was your username on the site?

I never registered there because I did not want free XSI just because I have to vote, I voted XSI in mintpal because I really like XSI.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250

Has been no increase in the number of sync blocks

How do

My wallet can not be synchronized
Wallets are not synchronized
Activity: 560

This is the address of the post to vote.Shut down on June 27.But there is no received COINS before it was shut off.
I believe there will be more and more people find here.They don't know here for the time being.

Hi Robert_x,

I can take care of that for you. PM me your XSI address and your name on the bitcoingarden forums (the link above takes me to the home page of the mintpal vote).

The Mintpal promotion has completed, and we paid many thousands in XSI to voters. (I know because I paid for some of them myself).

I voted on mintpal just for XSI not for any giveaway that is why I never ask or post my votes.
We must stop this kind of giveaway, because it don't show how active is community and how much they want to list any coin.

The giveaway is over. Has been for awhile.

I handled the tally and payouts on all the forums so I am curious about this one. I double checked everytime I made a payout

What was your username on the site?
legendary

Hi Robert_x,

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Hi Robert_x,

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Activity: 161
legendary
Ninja listing is when Mintpal decides to add a coin spontaneously. They ninja list coins with high trading volumes. The last coin they ninja listed was URO, and Minerals before that.
To get to the Ninja listing need to have coins was the volume, and so that was the volume XSI need more advertising and new features.

Ninja listing not easy in mintpal because they want around 500 BTC volume before listing without voting so we are far away with that.

Mine is working fine. Staking is working well too.

Can you give more details?
Activity: 208
Ninja listing is when Mintpal decides to add a coin spontaneously. They ninja list coins with high trading volumes. The last coin they ninja listed was URO, and Minerals before that.
To get to the Ninja listing need to have coins was the volume, and so that was the volume XSI need more advertising and new features.
Merit: 500
Activity: 208
If we get voted on mintpal, Im out. Electrum or no electrum, we would get killed off. NINJA LISTING IS BETTER! (lets get consistent high trade volume and ninja listing shouldnt be a problem)
What is "NINJA LISTING"? You can link?
If we get voted on mintpal, Im out. Electrum or no electrum, we would get killed off. NINJA LISTING IS BETTER! (lets get consistent high trade volume and ninja listing shouldnt be a problem)
legendary
We need people voting at mintpal. Please vote at https://www.mintpal.com/voting
That should help make more people aware of gridcoin and further price appreciation.

We are voting continously and supporting this coin sinct too long.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
We need people voting at mintpal. Please vote at https://www.mintpal.com/voting
That should help make more people aware of gridcoin and further price appreciation.
XSI good
legendary
So what all is in development for XSI at the moment?

Hi chocobo,

We are currently developing Electrum server & client for XSI. We are working through the testing phase and will call for beta testers shortly.

cheers
bminer

Hi bminer777 but what exactly is an electrum server??

Hi Chris,

Please see the bitcoin version of Electrum for more information. https://electrum.org/

In addition to the main features of Electrum, we will be able to build merchant plugins on top of the Electrum network.

We will have more information very soon.

Sneak peek of wallet during our testing phase

It's really look cool, after this feature people will take seriously XSI.
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Electrum is a great feature, especially for long term use as the block-chain grows bigger.
With electrum new users can easily install and start sending and receiving xsi in a few minutes (no need to download the blockchain). It shows how many coins are in each addresses, it can be used as watch-only wallet .. and many more good things.

This is really good news  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: