Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 35. (Read 125330 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
You guys probably already know but, for the people abusing the MintPal voting system, MintPal will be removing 20% of all XSI votes this week due to detected fraudulent voting behavior. At this point I have to assume somebody is purposely trying to prevent you guys from getting on MintPal by creating fake votes and getting XSI penalized. Oh well.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Ive been working 700Kh/s only at gaga pool and get about 10 coins a day.
Stability shares is up 51% on poloniex today, so that's 15 coins today!
Also I was using Electrum as  a payment gateway at mall.bitcoinmegamart.com, and it worked well.
Ive gone to coinbase now for liquidity reasons.
Activity: 560
Look at the worker stats on the site. If yours looks like the other XSI miners your good.

Thanks for the help Neite, got it up and running.

Just out of interest what sort of hash are you throwing at the pool?

ALot  Wink

I had rentals from betarigs on it.

The first one I had was a 1 TH/s SHA-256. Then I had 30 MH/s of scrypt.

The scrypt performed much better but the SHA did quite well.

As far as profitability goes renting them is slightly less than profitable at the current price but its close and we all know the price is going up :-)

If you own the hardware you can turn a profit on the pool.

Ah right Champion.
Thanks for the info.
My mining days are long gone really, ive just got a pair of 7970's in my gaming machine. I threw them on this morning for a few hours but I think I will set them away again over night on 12 hour stretches.
its about 4.5mhash on x11 so not great but it might generate me a few extra lovely xsi

7970's are such great cards.

If its your main rig than X11 is the best choice :-)

Don't want to blow them out.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Look at the worker stats on the site. If yours looks like the other XSI miners your good.

ALot  Wink

As far as profitability goes renting them is slightly less than profitable at the current price but its close and we all know the price is going up :-)

Ah right Champion.
Thanks for the info.
My mining days are long gone really, ive just got a pair of 7970's in my gaming machine. I threw them on this morning for a few hours but I think I will set them away again over night on 12 hour stretches.
its about 4.5mhash on x11 so not great but it might generate me a few extra lovely xsi
Like you asked my adresse is bitcoin:1NUb5eqt3qxp7oTDgCSovNfQzDNNVWhpkz

ALot  Wink

7.5 million coins isn't rare. FUCK you op.

I thought you left, why go back and write nonsense? It looks like you want to reduce the price and cheaper purchase.
And what were the first Dogecoin 100,000,000,000, and now generally become infinite is this normal?

The community keeps growing and I haven't seen even one person in here say "I'm out".

This coin is dead. I'm out.
Best to just ignore.  someone who says "fuck you" over a relative and debatable term like rarity will never be reasoned with. Never. My usual reaction without posting:

At first I start to post and then I just decide a face palm is best.

Loves it!!

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

I thought you left, why go back and write nonsense? It looks like you want to reduce the price and cheaper purchase.
And what were the first Dogecoin 100,000,000,000, and now generally become infinite is this normal?

The community keeps growing and I haven't seen even one person in here say "I'm out".

Best to just ignore.  someone who says "fuck you" over a relative and debatable term like rarity will never be reasoned with. Never. My usual reaction without posting:

At first I start to post and then I just decide a face palm is best.
Activity: 208

Hey all.

So I found out that there is another multipool that pays out in XSI!!

http://gagapool.pw

I have been testing it for the past few days. Wanted to make sure it was solid before I yelled about it on here.

Here are the results:

The connection is stable and the payouts come in consistently.

To all you miners out there now would be a great time for you to start grabbing XSI from the gaga multipool.

I do not see that on the pool paid XSI
"Currently supported payment coin: C2, DIEM, EBT and SHIBE"

Just needs to be updated. But look at worker stats. Many XSI addresses mining.

Yes, indeed many XSI addresses http://gagapool.pw/workers
legendary
Hey all.

I have been testing it for the past few days. Wanted to make sure it was solid before I yelled about it on here.

Here are the results:

To all you miners out there now would be a great time for you to start grabbing XSI from the gaga multipool.

Just needs to be updated. But look at worker stats. Many XSI addresses mining.
Hey all.

Here are the results:

legendary
Looking into adding Electrum to XSI. The feature would have: wallet recovery, no blockchain download, encrypted private keys, cold storage, auto-snyc

What's electrum? Can you add a link?

It is one of the most advanced features in the crypto community.  Litecoin is actually still having trouble integrating Electrum into their coin.  There are also other applications for Electrum once its implemented.

http://electrum-ltc.org/.

Great idea. Electrum is only going to get more user friendly and the wallet recovery feature is a real step to mass adoption.
Activity: 434
Looking into adding Electrum to XSI. The feature would have: wallet recovery, no blockchain download, encrypted private keys, cold storage, auto-snyc

It is one of the most advanced features in the crypto community.  Litecoin is actually still having trouble integrating Electrum into their coin.  There are also other applications for Electrum once its implemented.

http://electrum-ltc.org/.

Mining period have end allready how I understood? Wondering

Mining from the main coin is over yes. Its pure POS now.

The multipool mines other coins and then sells them and buys XSI from exchanges.

Let's get you on the gagapool.

Give me a few minutes and I will get you instructions.

Are you mining with scrypt or X11?

Im mining scrypt. It would be very nice if you could do that for me. Thank you a lot!

Make sure you PM me with your address  Wink
The payouts take 12 to 18 hours so just keep mining and it will come.
Hey all.

Here are the results:

Hi there. Ive had a look at the multipool but how are you getting paid out in xsi? I don't see how to do it?

Thanks Chris

They have the port and address for each algo. The tricky part is the username.

You have to enter it like this:

XSI_[your XSI address] with x as the password

Without the brackets
Hey all.

Here are the results:

Hi there. Ive had a look at the multipool but how are you getting paid out in xsi? I don't see how to do it?

Thanks Chris
Pages:
Jump to: