Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 59. (Read 125330 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
CN is there any update on the multipool? This coin needs some volume injected into it quickly.

P.S. Love the World Cup promo. Keep up the good work!

Hi DarthTrader420,

We are starting system testing in the next day or so. We will ask the community to be involved in beta testing if they wish shortly. I will keep you posted on progress.

Thanks for the quick reply. You guys make it a lot easier to keep the faith in this coin.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
CN is there any update on the multipool? This coin needs some volume injected into it quickly.

Hi DarthTrader420,

We are starting system testing in the next day or so. We will ask the community to be involved in beta testing if they wish shortly. I will keep you posted on progress.
Activity: 12

Activity: 76
A lot of people think this is a P&D coin, but are unaware of future implementation. Dev if you update the original post with the future plans and features, we would get more confident investors that XSI deserves.

Hi cryptoholic11,

Those are legitimate questions to have and thanks for the opportunity to answer them. We are in discussions with a few parties around services and features for XSI, however we prefer to inform the community once we have confirmed the details.

Our team has worked hundreds of hours on XSI through graphic design and marketing, virtual servers & website design/hosting, DNS nodes, checkpoint servers, github paid membership, cloudflare, blockexplorer alongside discussions with editors & PR firms for online articles, and e-retailers around merchant services.

We have also just launched a world cup soccer promotion with over 10,000 XSI in prizes that we personally contributed.

I can also tell you that discussions around a multipool have started and we will have details shortly.

Invest in whatever coin makes you most comfortable, XSI will be here when you're ready.

Cheers,
bminer

Activity: 70
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Yesterday i have talk with a Friend about investing in this Coin. My Friend has some Friends on Trading Department in Credit Suisse Bank (Switzerland) so he gone Talk with them to invest in Stabilityshares
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
A lot of people think this is a P&D coin, but are unaware of future implementation. Dev if you update the original post with the future plans and features, we would get more confident investors that XSI deserves.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

I have 500 Unconfirmed XSS on the old wallet. Can I get them back?
Activity: 434
Block 9600 is the last POW right?

If so only 1600 blocks left.

This will be awesome!!

Yeah PoS is almost here  Grin
Merit: 250
Best coin community by far. I'm voting again.... and again...and again...  I agree we need to keep the integrity of our community. Our standards have been exemplary. Be cool, or don't be I reckon. Great work Devs - keep it up!   Wink

Preach

:-)

This is the best community ever. Crazy excited to be part of it
Merit: 250
Block 9600 is the last POW right?

If so only 1600 blocks left.

This will be awesome!!
To show our dedication to StabilityShares we bought votes on Mintpal today with .4BTC.  Its not a huge sum, but we hope this will galvanize community support.

XSI is here to stay, and we are committed to this project!

https://blockchain.info/address/1MFECidxQmMPz6oJQZQxjefydu4UEhNmEn

To show your support for StabilityShares, you can either pay for votes or vote once per hour at https://www.mintpal.com/voting#XSI

Activity: 62
Best coin community by far. I'm voting again.... and again...and again...  I agree we need to keep the integrity of our community. Our standards have been exemplary. Be cool, or don't be I reckon. Great work Devs - keep it up!   Wink
Activity: 165
bminer777 is an Aussie? We'll G'day mate from sunny Melbourne.. There's 2 of us. I call it soccer too..

Guys I am seriously bleeding about the Mintpal votes. I have spent all day every day voting for weeks. Just so sick of logging into Mintpal you have no idea... Is there nothing we can do? Have we tried to enter into a formal conversation with them?

The best thing everyone can do is tweet and email Mintpal saying they should add StabilityShares to their exchange.  I have heard from a lot of people that are doing this, and if we continue to contact them they will see how strong our community support is, and how badly we want to be on their exchange.  Focus on the positives of our coin, and do not say anything insulting!

I know some "whales" that are pretty upset about what happened, and have been contacting Mintpal to voice their displeasure.  There is still a chance this will get rectified soon.

I have been working tirelessly on a multipool, and will hopefully be testing a beta version very soon.  This could also create the volume we need to get onto their exchange.

We are dedicated to this project, and with PoS just days away, a multipool starting beta soon, a brand new 10,000 coin promotion, and working on merchant adoption, there should be lots of optimism about StabilityShares.  

Contact Mintpal and let them know they should add StabilityShares!

https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step2&department=1

We all would like to thank the tireless efforts of everybody involved, there was a set back with the MP debacle but it's not going to stop XSI and our community, our efforts have not gone unnoticed and we are now starting to climb back up, this is going to be a long term coin , not a pump and dump, this is one of the best communities I have been involved with and would like to thank all our supporters.
bminer777 is an Aussie? We'll G'day mate from sunny Melbourne.. There's 2 of us. I call it soccer too..

Guys I am seriously bleeding about the Mintpal votes. I have spent all day every day voting for weeks. Just so sick of logging into Mintpal you have no idea... Is there nothing we can do? Have we tried to enter into a formal conversation with them?

The best thing everyone can do is tweet and email Mintpal saying they should add StabilityShares to their exchange.  I have heard from a lot of people that are doing this, and if we continue to contact them they will see how strong our community support is, and how badly we want to be on their exchange.  Focus on the positives of our coin, and do not say anything insulting!

I know some "whales" that are pretty upset about what happened, and have been contacting Mintpal to voice their displeasure.  There is still a chance this will get rectified soon.

I have been working tirelessly on a multipool, and will hopefully be testing a beta version very soon.  This could also create the volume we need to get onto their exchange.

We are dedicated to this project, and with PoS just days away, a multipool starting beta soon, a brand new 10,000 coin promotion, and working on merchant adoption, there should be lots of optimism about StabilityShares.  

Contact Mintpal and let them know they should add StabilityShares!

https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange

https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=submit.step2&department=1

Activity: 62

"Soccer Cup" ? The US is the only place who uses the term Soccer. Crypto is not US only.

I'd recommend you to change that to World Cup ASAP.

(if you need help with this marketing and community stuff, get in-touch.)

I will have bminer777 change it when he gets up.  He's Australian, so I'm blaming him  Cheesy

We thought this would be a fun way for our community to win prizes.  What does everyone think of the promotion?

Love it! Just have to get the word out in a big way, even outside the current crypto community...

Thanks for your support!  Help us get the word out by tweeting, and telling other forum members.

Crypto is too serious, so this should be a fun and competitive way to win some FREE coins.

I posted the promotion in this thread to make sure everyone saw it, but the promotional thread is...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7014672
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
"Soccer Cup" ? The US is the only place who uses the term Soccer. Crypto is not US only.

I will have bminer777 change it when he gets up.  He's Australian, so I'm blaming him  Cheesy

We thought this would be a fun way for our community to win prizes.  What does everyone think of the promotion?

Love it! Just have to get the word out in a big way, even outside the current crypto community...

Activity: 6

I hope everyone participates in our pool.  Its free to enter, and whether you an expert, or never watched a game this should be a fun competition.

The announcement thread for the promotion can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630184.new#new.
Pages:
Jump to: