Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 60. (Read 125330 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
StabilityShares 10,000 XSI World Cup Pool-Free Coins For Top 50 Places!

The 2014 World Cup will once again be the biggest sporting event in the world!  To thank the loyal members of our community, we are offering 10,000 XSI in prizes to the top 50 finishers of the 2014 StabilityShares World Cup Pool.

StabilityShares price and community have been growing steadily.  This is a great opportunity to win some XSI by cheering your favorite team on to victory!

Participants will select the winner and runner up in each group.  Then, will move on to pick Stage 2 and pick the same way until the champion is crowned.  The website automatically keeps track of the outcomes, and the standings are posted to let everyone know where they rank as the competition progresses.

The World Cup begins on June 12th, and all entries are due to 1 hour prior to the start of the 1st match!

National pride will be at stake starting.  Which country will take the ultimate prize?

We created a pool on pooltracker.com http://www.pooltracker.com/join.asp?poolid=92483

The name of the pool is StabilityShares (no space) and the password is WorldCup (no space)

The rules are outlined below.  It is your responsibility to read and follow the rules as stated.  No exceptions will be made.

Rules

1. Participants must use their bitcointalk username for their pool entry.  This will make it easier for us to make payments, and generally avoid confusion.
2. Only people that created a bitcointalk account on or before May 28th, 2014 will be eligible.
3. You must have made at least 10 posts.
4. Payments will be made within 48 hours of the World Cup Finals.
5. The website that tracks that matches will be the official decision.  The results they tabulate are final.
6. 10,000 XSI will be split among top 50 places.  Example: 3 people tied for 1st, then they would split top 3 prize money.
7: Anyone that creates multiple accounts, or breaks the rules in any fashion will be disqualified.

Prizes

1st Place = 2500 XSI
2nd Place = 2000 XSI
3rd Place = 1500 XSI
4th Place = 1000 XSI
5th Place = 500 XSI
6th Place = 250 XSI
7th Place = 100 XSI
8th-50th Place = 50 XSI

Pool Link: http://www.pooltracker.com/join.asp?poolid=92483
Pool Name: StabilityShares
Password: WorldCup
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Please update your wallet to version 1.0.6.1. Added checkpoints.

Close your XSI wallet

Download the new wallet

Windows: https://github.com/stabilityshares/stabilitysharesxsi/releases/download/1.0.6.0/stabilitysharesxsi-1.0.6.1-win32-setup.exe
Linux: https://github.com/stabilityshares/stabilitysharesxsi/releases/download/1.0.6.0/stabilitysharesxsi-qt.tar.gz

Open XSI wallet

Mac coming shortly.

Updated new wallet and waiting for details of promotion.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Mintpal fucking scammers

They do this to drop the price on a coin so they can buy a load on the cheap knowing when they stick it on their exchange they can sell for huge profit.

They're basically doing insider trading but because crypto currency isn't covered by laws they can get away with it

Preach.

Embarrassed  It is a pity.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Mintpal fucking scammers

They do this to drop the price on a coin so they can buy a load on the cheap knowing when they stick it on their exchange they can sell for huge profit.

They're basically doing insider trading but because crypto currency isn't covered by laws they can get away with it

Preach.
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

Close your XSI wallet

Download the new wallet

Windows: https://github.com/stabilityshares/stabilitysharesxsi/releases/download/1.0.6.0/stabilitysharesxsi-1.0.6.1-win32-setup.exe
Linux: https://github.com/stabilityshares/stabilitysharesxsi/releases/download/1.0.6.0/stabilitysharesxsi-qt.tar.gz

Open XSI wallet

Mac coming shortly.

Received pm. New wallet version is v1.0.6.0-g32a928e ? I use this, work nice Smiley
PS. Update to 1.0.6.1 , download and install now, sync in several times faster Smiley
Activity: 148
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Close your XSI wallet

Download the new wallet

Open XSI wallet

Mac coming shortly.

I've downloaded the new wallet and used
Thanks  Smiley
GO XSI
I have received the pm.
I have bought some coins on polo.
I think this coin will be much better in the future  Cool

Make sure you check back here tomorrow.  We will have the details for our exciting new promotion.  10,000 Free XSI will up for grabs in our competition!
Activity: 392
OH yes free coins  Grin
I hope I win
Activity: 532
I have received the pm.
I have bought some coins on polo.
I think this coin will be much better in the future  Cool
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Yey ! Free coins ! Lets go !  Wink

The 10,000 XSI promotion will be posted tomorrow, so make sure you check the thread for details  Grin
Activity: 210
Mintpal fucking scammers

Activity: 291
Yey ! Free coins ! Lets go !  Wink
Activity: 476
I think that the authenticity of the mintpal vote went out the window the moment they started funnelling people to pay by limiting legitimate voting to 1 per hour. Look at all the dodgy and dead coins in the top 100, there's your proof. So, just concentrate on other matters then they will suddenly add it anyway to cash in on volume. That seems to be the trend lately.
I have decided to increase our promotion from 5,000 XSI to 10,000 XSI.

We really appreciate the loyalty that our community is demonstrating.

I hope everyone will participate in the promotion. Lots of Free Coins!
Activity: 560
Not about being rude to them although I was this morning wen I found out  Wink But wenever im on twitter a diplomatic message or 2 wouldnt hurt really  Smiley

totally agree. I was kidding.

Thanks for reaching out to them.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Not about being rude to them although I was this morning wen I found out  Wink But wenever im on twitter a diplomatic message or 2 wouldnt hurt really  Smiley
Activity: 560
Whats happened with the Mintpal votes??

We were flying and now we have dumped hard!!

Apparentely someone created 150 accounts for fake votes so they decided to delete all of them.

proof?

Mintpal-Jason told me, believe it or not, I don't care, I dumped at 4k.

Traders on Twitter are saying Mintpal announced it in a chat.

-70% on poloniex as a result of rigged voting. Ppl were expecting MP to add it soon which raised artificially the price. Back on earth.

Mintpal continually pulls this on people. Did they delete all the votes? We are to believe that Cryptometh had zero fake accounts to get them to #1. They seem to be selectively choosing which coins to audit and punish. Seems like manipulation. Given the effect it has on prices, they really need to fix their voting system. They should only allow voting from accounts that have a certain amount of trading activity. I mean how can they prove that an account is "fake?" They need to come out and explain what they plan to do about this issue, because they are starting to look very crooked and untrustworthy.

Oh wait this has been on their voting page for a long time : "only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. " So how can they claim that their is 150 fake accounts voting? I am really surprised people are not demanding more answers from Mintpal. Their cockiness reminds me of Cryptsy before they had competition.

I agree.

I actually got them to add XSS to the list back before the new devs took over. I have voted far more than 500 times in the past few months by myself.

Its ridiculous.

But it is just a speed bump. Nothing permanent. Just dissapointing.

Personally I aint having it. I want an answer from them. Jus sent them this twitter  @MintPalExchange wots ur proof 4 @stabilityxsi vote rig?? Some ppl I know were honestly voting from da start now their votes count 4 nothin?

I will twitter them till I get an answer. It jus takes the piss too much, and look wot number we r at aswell. Ridiculous

Hopefully you can get some of them reinstated. But given the weird drops they do try not to piss them off to much :-)
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Whats happened with the Mintpal votes??

We were flying and now we have dumped hard!!

Apparentely someone created 150 accounts for fake votes so they decided to delete all of them.

proof?

Mintpal-Jason told me, believe it or not, I don't care, I dumped at 4k.

Traders on Twitter are saying Mintpal announced it in a chat.

-70% on poloniex as a result of rigged voting. Ppl were expecting MP to add it soon which raised artificially the price. Back on earth.

Mintpal continually pulls this on people. Did they delete all the votes? We are to believe that Cryptometh had zero fake accounts to get them to #1. They seem to be selectively choosing which coins to audit and punish. Seems like manipulation. Given the effect it has on prices, they really need to fix their voting system. They should only allow voting from accounts that have a certain amount of trading activity. I mean how can they prove that an account is "fake?" They need to come out and explain what they plan to do about this issue, because they are starting to look very crooked and untrustworthy.

Oh wait this has been on their voting page for a long time : "only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. " So how can they claim that their is 150 fake accounts voting? I am really surprised people are not demanding more answers from Mintpal. Their cockiness reminds me of Cryptsy before they had competition.

I agree.

I actually got them to add XSS to the list back before the new devs took over. I have voted far more than 500 times in the past few months by myself.

Its ridiculous.

But it is just a speed bump. Nothing permanent. Just dissapointing.

Personally I aint having it. I want an answer from them. Jus sent them this twitter  @MintPalExchange wots ur proof 4 @stabilityxsi vote rig?? Some ppl I know were honestly voting from da start now their votes count 4 nothin?

I will twitter them till I get an answer. It jus takes the piss too much, and look wot number we r at aswell. Ridiculous
Pages:
Jump to: