Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 67. (Read 125330 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
but why should this coin go up?

what is so special?

has it any feature? (maybe a anonymous wallet?)

I was wondering the same. NRS has 5 million coins which is less than 7.5 million.  So, while that is still rare, it isn't as rare as others.  

I'm just confused as the hype came from no where.
on twitter

"  ActualAdvice_ALT @ActualAdviceALT  ·  7h

im just putting some of my XC winnings back in XSI, apparently im not very subtle as @JACOBcze noted  "

he have 5k followers on 2 accounts ActualAdviceALT and ActualAdviceBTC

this is just PnD
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

what is so special?

I was wondering the same. NRS has 5 million coins which is less than 7.5 million.  So, while that is still rare, it isn't as rare as others. 

I'm just confused as the hype came from no where.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I pumped this coin because I really think people will be stupid enough to buy it. Gonna sell at 15k satoshis
FUD. And people are actually starting to dump lol, back under 5k from 10k on polo. Its gonna go way higher, stop trying to make ppl dump so you get in cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

what is so special?

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
I just bought 3 btc worth at polo for 9900 and the only regret I have is not seeing this sooner. This will be nice. And have no fear. Not dumping these bad boys.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
I pumped this coin because I really think people will be stupid enough to buy it. Gonna sell at 15k satoshis

haha noob
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
why is this coin so special?
Activity: 208
Required to support each holder XSI buy at least a few, and all the price will rise higher and higher

Forgot to add, hold yourself from the temptation to sell and sell later at a price several times higher. This is my advice to you Wink
Activity: 434
Total amount of PoW blocks: 13,440, amounting to 14 days for total of 7.5 million coins

Nothing stable about 7.5 million coins in 14 days.

That's not an accurate statement.  It actually amounts to about 3 million coins in that time-frame, since people already mined the majority of the coins prior to the switch.

Our community is growing, and we would love to include new people.  Let me know if you have any questions I can answer  Grin
want see the coin like Darkcoin raising HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

well, its abit far and will probably never reach that but price is going up fast now.

EDIT: Told you it was the last day for cheap coins ^^   Wink

We would never thought that Darkcoin reaise almost to 15$ hehe you never know whats happen on the Market but momently we are on Coinmarketcap +299.22 % hehe  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Its starting :-)
Activity: 154
Total amount of PoW blocks: 13,440, amounting to 14 days for total of 7.5 million coins

Go and sleep boy Wink
Activity: 224

Required to support each holder XSI buy at least a few, and all the price will rise higher and higher
price is 5000, we buy, flying to the moon continues

well, its abit far and will probably never reach that but price is going up fast now.

Yes PUMP it to the moon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnq74MaUGc8
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Already by 4190 buy, buy, and more, you need to raise the price!

Indeed!
Pages:
Jump to: