Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 82. (Read 125330 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Less than 10 minutes left to send your coins to Bittrex, Poloniex, AllCoin, CryptoALTeX!

there are so many exchanges??? wow, too better, I like it...
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
It is unfair.people like me who have no time to know it ..what should we do .???the author should  leave the second the way . or let the XSS alive.,,, let the XSS alive

I have the same situation like you. I did mine some XSS before switching date, and now seems it's worthless.

The transformation XSS to XSI is somewhat worse than CAI to CAIx recently. The transfer information not clearly shown at first post. Besides, the dev. should ask mining pools and trading sites to send e-mail notification to let more people aware of the information.

Hope the dev. could work out some way to compensate it. Thanks!

If your coins were on an exchange you were automatically switched over, I don't see how having the exchange email you would make a difference?
Activity: 91
It is unfair.people like me who have no time to know it ..what should we do .???the author should  leave the second the way . or let the XSS alive.,,, let the XSS alive

I have the same situation like you. I did mine some XSS before switching date, and now seems it's worthless.

The transformation XSS to XSI is somewhat worse than CAI to CAIx recently. The transfer information not clearly shown at first post. Besides, the dev. should ask mining pools and trading sites to send e-mail notification to let more people aware of the information.

Hope the dev. could work out some way to compensate it. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
0feepool down again? All my workers have disappeared from my account. When I try to recreate them it says that they already exist, but I can't log onto them?  Huh

I had the same problem, in the end created new workers.

I also just made new workers with different names it fixed it
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
XSS is alive. xss  wallet is work normally.why XSI must replace the XSS ,I DONT UNDERSTAND.  Huh
Activity: 196
0feepool down again? All my workers have disappeared from my account. When I try to recreate them it says that they already exist, but I can't log onto them?  Huh

I had the same problem, in the end created new workers.
Activity: 62
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
I just bought 2.7K off Bittrex, what price do you think this coin will reach?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
hello, where I can take wallet?
Activity: 76
Block Explorer is now online

http://blockxplorer.com/chain/StabilitySharesXSI

We will update the OP shortly
Activity: 76
Activity: 105
And there is no Poloniex at all Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
was mining in 2 pools a few weeks ago. both shut down and i lost all my XSS ... meh :/ gl tho with the PoS relaunch
Activity: 105
Could somebody tell me why i bought a small amount 0.20 BTC of XSS shares? This coin sucks and is even worse then XSS.... Call me when the price is rising TO THE MOON?!
Activity: 148
xsi market is now live on bittrex Cheesy
Activity: 530

So I was finally able to login to 0feepool, my workers or transactions/earnings/confirmed/unconfirmed are all blank. It's like I never mined there, but I was the largest hasher for most the entire time from when mining began to when the frontend went down. 

Any help?

Hi, sir

Could you please send me a pm with your account or email address? I'll check it.

Sent.

I had 200Mh pointed here during the lowest difficulties, and my account shows zero coins. I will report back here with a resolution, but until then I urge extreme caution mining here :/
Activity: 144

So I was finally able to login to 0feepool, my workers or transactions/earnings/confirmed/unconfirmed are all blank. It's like I never mined there, but I was the largest hasher for most the entire time from when mining began to when the frontend went down. 

Any help?

Hi, sir

Could you please send me a pm with your account or email address? I'll check it.
Activity: 530
Hi, everything works fine.

http://xsi.0feepool.com/

0% Fee and biggest xsi pool
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support

Any help?
Activity: 144
Hi, everything works fine.

http://xsi.0feepool.com/

0% Fee and biggest xsi pool
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
Activity: 138
We gave notice to all pools about the switch to PoS today, just as the community was made aware 7 days ago.

Messages were sent providing the new source code.  They should all be mining the current version of the coin, XSI.  

Only http://xsi.0feepool.com/ is working currently. We will update you as soon as we receive more information.

Please only use 0fee for now.

I get a JSON auth failed when trying to mine..but it seems to work for some. YMMV
Pages:
Jump to: