Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 78. (Read 125330 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
xsi.charityminingpools.com - UPDATED TO XSI - BLOCKS FOUND AND CONFIRMED!

Existing Accounts and Workers should also work!

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Guys,

I don't mind taking the big chunks of the blocks mined but anyone mining on 0fee should really consider spreading the hashrate. having that much hashrate in one place is no good for a coin. Charitypool is a top notch pool and it would be a good idea to swap over and spread the mining.

Appreciate the comments neite99.  We've gained some hash and are finding quite a few blocks now. 

As much as I would like to take credit. Rune is the one to thank. His hash is finding far more blocks than I could and now the pool is gaining momentum.

Thanks though Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
xsi.charityminingpools.com - UPDATED TO XSI - BLOCKS FOUND AND CONFIRMED!

Existing Accounts and Workers should also work!

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

Guys,

I don't mind taking the big chunks of the blocks mined but anyone mining on 0fee should really consider spreading the hashrate. having that much hashrate in one place is no good for a coin. Charitypool is a top notch pool and it would be a good idea to swap over and spread the mining.

Appreciate the comments neite99.  We've gained some hash and are finding quite a few blocks now. 
Activity: 375
XSI is a good money, good development team, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
from bittrex to my wallet,today
Activity: 196
Just received them!  Cool

No email confirm, I have 2FA enabled Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Anyone done a withdraw from bittrex?

I have one confirmed with a tx but nothing received for 20ish minutes.
And nothing listed on the block explorer for the tx id.

Yes by me it works. have you confirm the e-mail ?
Anyone done a withdraw from bittrex?

I have one confirmed with a tx but nothing received for 20ish minutes.
And nothing listed on the block explorer for the tx id.
Activity: 121
price raising  Grin Grin

see it and the price is down a little Smiley
omg why they can mine so much coins over 150'000 per day with about 600'000 khs on 0fee pool ? It makes no sense this is why the Price crashed to 0.00002000 BTC ! So stupid that people can mine so easy so much coins !  Undecided

Once pow mining has finished it will go back up.

Miners will take the first profit to cover costs and that
means selling straight into the buy wall.

For traders it means cheap coins!  Cool
Activity: 192
Hi guys.

We've added StabilityShares our pool, check it out here and spread the load!! :

http://poollo.com

You only need your StabilityShares address as username, no need to register:
http://poollo.com

We have 3 different ports for different difficulties:

stratum+tcp://poollo.com:12008
stratum+tcp://poollo.com:12032
stratum+tcp://poollo.com:12256

The 32 one is auto adjust between 8 and 512 with target Time: 15, retarget Time: 90, variance Percent: 30

Fees are 0.9%, and payments are calculated and automatically sent to the wallet mining address every 2 minutes.

If you are familiar with NOMP multipool capabilities (or want to check how development is going) you can check out our Scrypt multipool switcher, in which StabilityShares is included. Generate your private key here: http://poollo.com/mining_key and start multi mining now. Currently, in beta testing phase, the coins included for Scrypt profit switching are PixCoin, GlobalBoost, Bellacoin and, of course, StabilityShares. The mining address is:

stratum+tcp://poollo.com:4444

Please, PM me or post here if you start using it, test, comments, whatever...
Activity: 148
Top five market on Bittrex. Come on you guys  Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
omg why they can mine so much coins over 150'000 per day with about 600'000 khs on 0fee pool ? It makes no sense this is why the Price crashed to 0.00002000 BTC ! So stupid that people can mine so easy so much coins !  Undecided
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
im also withdraw my XSI from bittrex, and get it fast, several minutes
Activity: 165
How long is it taking for a trans , I sent some coin from bittrex to polo and 2 hrs later nothing.
 Then I just sent some from bittrex to my wallet, it's been 20 min and I have to go to bed.

Coins sent to wallet show 2:18
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
How long is it taking for a trans , I sent some coin from bittrex to polo and 2 hrs later nothing.
 Then I just sent some from bittrex to my wallet, it's been 20 min and I have to go to bed.
I also sent coins from Bittrex to polo hours ago and nothing
Activity: 476
from bittrex to my wallet yesterday took a half hour.
Activity: 165
Activity: 560
Oh yeah!!

Rune just started hashing on Charity.

Don't know who he is but I recognize his hash power Smiley

Thanks for spreading your hash Rune

Activity: 434
I 'd want to ask the devs.what the  people  who  like me havnot tranfer the SXX to SXI in time would do Huh Huh

Hey wsmolive,

I am really sorry that you missed the deadline on the transfer.  We posted in the thread and on Twitter repeatedly the previous 7 days.

Prices are still really low, and mining will continue for almost 2 weeks, so you still have an opportunity to come along for the ride.  I hope you do!
Activity: 207
 I 'd want to ask the devs.what the  people  who  like me havnot tranfer the SXX to SXI in time would do Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: