Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership! - page 95. (Read 125330 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Stability Shares XSS is now on https://coinmarketcap.com/xss_7.html
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

xss.charityminingpools.com - UPDATED SITE AND WALLET

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.75% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

SSL, STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups, DDOS Protection
0.75% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.75% Pool Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.75% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.75% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
Activity: 144

My balances are not updating atm. Also there is nothing on transaction or earnings page.

Edit: Balances are updating but transactions page is blank

Thanks for your feedback, we used the new test version of mpos and there are some bugs. Now, we fixed it and upgrade the latest stable version. All stuffs are normal.

Here is our support mail  berric.hans AT gmail
or you can post here if there any other issue.

Thanks again.:-)
Activity: 434
Is anyone aware of a coin that has switched from POW to POS?

Finding a coin that has made the switch would be extremely helpful!

Yin / Yang coin have made the switch of what I know of if that helps.. Smiley

That is a rumor at this point.

Anyone know a coin that has actually made the switch from POW to POS already?

We think POW is fine, but if the community thinks a switch may be beneficial, then we need a coin that has implemented this already to make the change.

That means they started as POW, then decided to switch over, not a coin that started with POW and POS as part of the coin already.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Yin / Yang coin have made the switch of what I know of if that helps.. Smiley

http://xss.0feepool.com/

0% Fee for ever
PROP Payout & Pay per minutes
SSD, DDOS Protection
Stably Hashing

My balances are not updating atm. Also there is nothing on transaction or earnings page.

I sent the pool operator a message.  Hopefully he will respond shortly.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

0% Fee for ever
SSD, DDOS Protection
Stably Hashing

Activity: 375

I mintpal donated bitcoin
Activity: 375
good kind   XSS
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Your all doin a great job guys keep it up

0% Fee for ever

SSD, DDOS Protection
Stably Hashing

Under "Terms and Conditions" for this pool it states the following:
"The Pool rewards miners according to a PROP system with 10% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page."

Can anyone confirm that this is indeed a 0% fee pool, and they just forgot to update the above?

Sorry, we forget updating the T&C.
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

0% Fee for ever
SSD, DDOS Protection
Stably Hashing

Under "Terms and Conditions" for this pool it states the following:
"The Pool rewards miners according to a PROP system with 10% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page."

Can anyone confirm that this is indeed a 0% fee pool, and they just forgot to update the above?
Activity: 210
just voted in mintpal 2021-2026

0% Fee for ever
SSD, DDOS Protection
Stably Hashing
We don't want to get people's hopes up.  The poll was intended to float the idea out there to gauge how the community viewed the change.

I mentioned in an earlier post that we would likely have to pay another developer to complete the change.  This isn't cheap.  We also don't want to keep paying for everything out of our own pockets.

It took a lot of effort for us to re-launch the coin, and its doing pretty well in its current incarnation as POW.
Activity: 294
I hope you do the POS change will make the coin Explode..Once you decide I can then send email to POLO.. Smiley
POS Update

We are still deciding on whether or not we will change to POS.

Thanks for the feedback and voting.  Its clear that the community supports the algo change, we are just concerned about all the extra additional work that may be involved for bminer777.  He already has a lot on his plate with several other projects for Stability Shares, and we would likely have to find additional development help.

Its 50/50 right now.
Just came across a new pool that looks interesting.

They use the proceeds from the mining pool to donate to charity.

Please use the link to enter Stability Shares under "other".

We would love for our coin to eventually have a big impact on philanthropic endeavors.  This looks legit to me, but feel free to research further if you wish.

http://www.cryptogiving.com/?page_id=109
tz
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
I can feel this coin exploding... you did a wonderful job CN, keep it up! Great work indeed!

Thanks man!  bminer777 deserves equal credit.  He's just not as active in the thread.

Absolutely! Great work guys Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: