Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★ - page 15. (Read 83783 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I saw this on BITTREX this morning and plenty of volume being traded. There must be tons of interest in this coin already.

If it's being airdropped on affluent people they are less likely to dump. That should help keep the prices up.

We are targeting the wealthiest mail routes in each zip code, the USPS provides this data so we can target the correct demographics.

Solid Idea.  I agree that these people are more likely to hold the coins as an investment rather than dump them.

Yeah they may not dump them, but they may literally dump them.

Hypothetically, let's say they do literally dump them.  This drastically decreases the total XSV supply.  It's a win win situation for the miners either way.

Good point, but it would be great if XSV is circulated in Silicon Valley to get attention.  Maybe it's better to send to those that are more tech savvy and still affluent but not uber wealthiest.  Of course this makes it more complicated to determine mail route but I'm thinking blindy picking wealthiest area may not be the best approach.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I saw this on BITTREX this morning and plenty of volume being traded. There must be tons of interest in this coin already.

If it's being airdropped on affluent people they are less likely to dump. That should help keep the prices up.

We are targeting the wealthiest mail routes in each zip code, the USPS provides this data so we can target the correct demographics.

Solid Idea.  I agree that these people are more likely to hold the coins as an investment rather than dump them.

Hypothetically, let's say they do literally dump them.  This drastically decreases the total XSV supply.  It's a win win situation for the miners either way.

legendary
Activity: 1274

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

The dev and his cohorts in this scheme will be dumping as much as they can before any drop.

This is one scenario of how this scam is being played out:
1.  Create media presence, website, facebook, twitter, ANN on forum

2.  Do a premine 50% with 48% going to a maildrop and 2% left for dev.

3.  Leave the 48% in an address for people to see so you can claim that you're not dumping it.

4.  Claim the other 2% will be used for mailing, printing, and developer fees.

5.  Have coin listed on exchanges before working pool

6.  Launch the coin without working pools so that the dev and buddies can instamine

7.  After coin is launched lock registration to the one working pool so dev and buddies won't have to share.

8.  Start dumping as much xsv as you can as soon as you can

SCAM SCAM SCAM  
When will the zipcodes be defined?  Depending on where you live, Silicon Valley can be just within south of Bay Area or entire Bay Area.
We will be releasing all the dates of our mail drops later today, the zip codes will be released the day after each drop for security reasons. Proof pictures will be uploaded from each drop.
When will the zipcodes be defined?  Depending on where you live, Silicon Valley can be just within south of Bay Area or entire Bay Area.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 77

Activity: 294
Activity: 224
the crypto alt-scene is being destroyed.

this is really getting absurd.

pop says the bubble.

only ltc will survive.
Activity: 14

Renovated with the new bootstrap template.
Easy to mine. Register Today!
XSV.EngineersPools.com

Fee: 1%
varDIFF Activated PPLNS
In Powered Dedicated Servers
Activity: 507
Why isn't it called "sillicoin valley"?

Or SillyCone Valley Crunch?
( Free coins on Ben and Jerry's pints )

SillyCone Valley  & sillicoin valley both are good name.
Can the maildrop land on my roof?
Activity: 287
What happened to multi-pool.eu? I wanted to withdraw my coins there but it now says there never have been any transactions  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1302
Bass Player

Or SillyCone Valley Crunch?
( Free coins on Ben and Jerry's pints )
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
http://altoidnerd.com
legendary
Activity: 1036
Let the market speak for itself!  So far, it's only saying good things about XSV. 

Plus, the developer took the initiative to add scratch off protection to the codes on his vouchers.

It's rare to see this level of meticulous planning/execution in the crypto world.

This is history in the making, and I'm glad to be a part of it.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: