Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★ - page 10. (Read 83770 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Great work Dev, I'm sure you have already thought a lot on what content to place on the flyers as I see the one on the website.  Just spit-balling but make sure that the receivers know either on the flyer or the website that:
1.  They have just received a free piece(s) of property.
2.  Place an average price per coin so the value can be seen.
3.  Invite them to trade up to BTC so they can get cash if they like, or recommend they spend BTC on any nearby retailers ie any coffee shops, restaurants, or bars nearby that accept bitcoin.  Recommend those places directly so they know they can actually do something with this property.  
4.  Invite any early adopters to start accepting XSV directly and prepare a path so the locals can use XSV!
5.  Let them know they are welcome to join the discussion!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Just want to let everyone know I work in the folding carton printing industry so the invoice checks out in terms of 4-color process terminology, he is using gloss aqueous coating which should give the vouchers a really professional look  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Great news dev. Happy you implemented digishield, better than KGW or DGW imo. Any plans to change the kernel to X11, groestl or heavycoin's one? Way better from a miners perspective as less heat, less energy, less noise, more profitability.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Vouchers have been ordered. As Promised here are the Invoice proofs. These are for 10,000 vouchers which will cover the first 6 months of mail drops. We paid a print broker to get better pricing. He has worked with these printing companies numerous times in the past, so far everything is rolling smoothly. These are the invoices from the print companies. I got an update on our printing today. Printing is done, the vouchers are in transit to the other printing company to have the serial numbers printed on them, as the first company does not offer printing from a CSV/variable file. This should take 2-4 business days. After that they will be sent back to the first printing company to have the scratch seal protection over the serial numbers. This should take an addition 2-4 business days. As soon as they are done I will post pictures of them. When we drop them off at a silicon valley post office we will post pics as well.

This is awesome news! Thanks for the proof and showing us that the coin is being developed further.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I tried mining XSV but have 100% rejects with message that share is above target.
What is wrong?
Any other coin i can mine without problem only XSV have always 100% reject and no accept.
I mining on leetpool

And for some time i get message worker temporarily banned.

Are you using Vertcoin miner? XSV is  Scrypt with N-Factor

Aaaah thats it.Now mining.THX
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I tried mining XSV but have 100% rejects with message that share is above target.
What is wrong?
Any other coin i can mine without problem only XSV have always 100% reject and no accept.
I mining on leetpool

Are you using Vertcoin miner? XSV is  Scrypt with N-Factor
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Really hope this coin won't let us down, I went all in on it today.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
What is wrong?
I mining on leetpool

Activity: 770
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nice, now we will hit over 5$ per coin, everyone knows this coin has a high chance with airdrop to spark the interest of some billionaire investor, all other coins have failed because they target poor people.
This coin will succeed because it is targeting people who have $$$$$ to invest so that a coin can get developed.

Regional coins are the best way for coins to hit home with potential users.
Vouchers have been ordered. As Promised here are the Invoice proofs. These are for 10,000 vouchers which will cover the first 6 months of mail drops. We paid a print broker to get better pricing. He has worked with these printing companies numerous times in the past, so far everything is rolling smoothly. These are the invoices from the print companies. I got an update on our printing today. Printing is done, the vouchers are in transit to the other printing company to have the serial numbers printed on them, as the first company does not offer printing from a CSV/variable file. This should take 2-4 business days. After that they will be sent back to the first printing company to have the scratch seal protection over the serial numbers. This should take an addition 2-4 business days. As soon as they are done I will post pictures of them. When we drop them off at a silicon valley post office we will post pics as well.

Invoice #1

http://siliconvalleycoin.com/Invoice_1.jpg

Invoice #2

http://siliconvalleycoin.com/Invoice_2.jpg
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Everyone knows scam_exposer is a troll ;p dude has nothing better to do, so he jumps on every page on the ANN thread and declares every coin a scam coin.
The only way he will ever identify a real scam coin is by jumping in every thread for every coin and pronouncing it a scam.

you know what was a real scam?
Bitcoin, all those retards that bought it up at over 1000$ were scammed, just like all the retards buying it at 400+$ will be scammed when it hits 120$ again.

All coins are inherently scams because they are all the same thing.

It's not like there are people out there taking out a 2nd mortgage to invest in XSV.... so there is no point in sitting there assaulting thread with useless spam the only thing people can do is wait and see, I honestly dont get how this guy isnt banned yet for spamming the threads, they really should put in a 360sec timer between posts,  people try and have useful meaningful chatter about coin development and this guy breaks up every conversation with trivial b.s. about scam coin this and that every other post.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Another one this pre mined country scammer, Aphrodite coin, just dumped 670K premined coins on exchange

That guy has 21 million more to dump.

LOL .. good luck making money with these scams.

Be warned.

Only idiots will invest in this crap.

Yes it is true that you can be 99% sure that Aphroditecoin is a scam. I have posted in the APH thread and tried to make it clear that fraud is a serious offence and can incur civil or criminal penalties, especially when you indicate in good faith that you will take money (BTC which has just been declared as property by the IRS) for a coin with the intention to distribute this new coin to a predefined group of people as a philanthropical venture. I have an idea that the person behind Aphroditecoin is a member on this site, and launched their coin intending to defraud members here as some kind of cynical protest against country or regional coin initiatives.  Even for an older and well known scam such as Stackcoin, it may be the person responsible is found and prosecuted, their fraud is now a matter of public record. As digital currencies like Bitcoin become more popular and legitimized - transactions may be audited as well, and criminals exposed.

Let's be clear though that the devs for Auroracoin, Spaincoin and Silicon Valley coin have not shied away from community concerns and appear to be doing everything as well as they can given the circumstances, and they are meeting the challenges that arise with these coins. I support them because I want them to work, and will give them the benefit of the doubt. These are investments but they can be seen as charities as well, and sure, it's a gamble and that's fine. So don't patronize people that want to support coins like Silicon Valley Coin. You think these are all the same and it's a scam, we get it, no need to repeat yourselves.
legendary
Activity: 1274
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xsv

Look again?  Dude get out of here.

And I'll be taking a very close look myself to see if they are "doctored".  Until then just shut up.
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Can't be bothered to read through 55 pages. Who's paying for the maildrop? I mean the USPS fees.
We (The Devs) will be paying the costs. We are using the USPS EDDM mail program. With this program you pay per mail route within a zip code instead of a per stamp price, and we don't need addresses. We target which routes within a zip code to receive our vouchers based off earning demographics that the USPS provides. We are also paying for costs of printing and we will be adding the scratch protection to our vouchers serial redemption codes. Proof picture/shots of the vouchers will be available as soon as we are done printing them. Adding the scratch protection to the vouchers added an extra 5-8 days to the print order as it is a specialty printing shop that does this. I am hoping to have them done within a week although this is just an estimate. As soon as we get them we will post pics so you guys can see exactly what residents will be receiving.  

waiting for the proof.

The gpuc guys provided a receipt from the gpu distributor.  Maybe you have something like that?  

It would shut the trolls up.

Great Idea! I just sent a text to our team member in charge of the printing, I'll get the invoices and post them as soon as he sends them to me.

UPDATE- He will be home in a few hours and will send them asap. They will go up tonight.   

It shouldn't take you that long to doctor up some documents.
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Don't worry scam_exposer, your cred is still good with me! Haha like we even care what some random guy that has declared himself the decider of online credibility thinks. Everyone's "credibility" will be sorted out in less than 24 days now. Any bets there will be "problems with the printer" or some BS like that?
Is it just a coincidence that the following web sites look almost  exactly the same?
http://siliconvalleycoin.com/
http://www.aphroditecoin.org/
http://auroracoin.org/
Could it be the same group of devs are behind them all (and more)? Nah I am just a troll and that is just crazy talk. There must just some scamcoin template that you can download?

Thanks for the backup.  These punks and their scams are easily exposed.  I think most of the posters here are all part of this scam.  I'm too lazy to look at all their join dates.  It doesn't matter anyway since this scam has been exposed.

It's only listed on two crappy exchanges.  It's not listed on Poloniex anymore.  Unless they took it down temporarily for some reason.

$ 1,536 24 hour volume.

To the MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha ha

If it's been exposed, why are you still here?

XSV still up on Poloniex.  I bet more exchanges will add it soon.

It's a good coin.  Only one that will be butthurt is you when the maildrop happens, and you don't have any.

And I haven't been mining this coin with my measly 150 kh/s scrypt-N power...

I just believe the coin will be a huge hit.  And speaking of the current volume, this means that people are not dumping, including the dev.

XSV to the moon!  At least you got that part right.

I just looked and it's gone.
legendary
Can't be bothered to read through 55 pages. Who's paying for the maildrop? I mean the USPS fees.
We (The Devs) will be paying the costs. We are using the USPS EDDM mail program. With this program you pay per mail route within a zip code instead of a per stamp price, and we don't need addresses. We target which routes within a zip code to receive our vouchers based off earning demographics that the USPS provides. We are also paying for costs of printing and we will be adding the scratch protection to our vouchers serial redemption codes. Proof picture/shots of the vouchers will be available as soon as we are done printing them. Adding the scratch protection to the vouchers added an extra 5-8 days to the print order as it is a specialty printing shop that does this. I am hoping to have them done within a week although this is just an estimate. As soon as we get them we will post pics so you guys can see exactly what residents will be receiving.  

waiting for the proof.

The gpuc guys provided a receipt from the gpu distributor.  Maybe you have something like that?  

Great Idea! I just sent a text to our team member in charge of the printing, I'll get the invoices and post them as soon as he sends them to me.

UPDATE- He will be home in a few hours and will send them asap. They will go up tonight.   

Thank God!  The trolling was getting absurd.

waiting for the proof.

legendary

waiting for the proof.

The gpuc guys provided a receipt from the gpu distributor.  Maybe you have something like that?  @Dev

Pages:
Jump to: