Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★ - page 46. (Read 83783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Sounds very interesting. Someone please help me understand.

Each coin is worth $1? So the dev has millions in reserve in case people try to cash in the coins? Or is he hoping that the trade value on the exchanges will meet or exceed $1?

The dev of this coin has said that he will provide evidence that the mailout is real...

That's better than AUR with their "airdrop".
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Sounds very interesting. Someone please help me understand.

Each coin is worth $1? So the dev has millions in reserve in case people try to cash in the coins? Or is he hoping that the trade value on the exchanges will meet or exceed $1?
legendary
Why are you guy mucking around with this then.  Your should be discussing Currency.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-currency-cncy-launching-when-client-upgrades-are-done-a-few-days-522740

Because it sucks?  Any dev worth his salt does not promote his coin in another coin's ANN thread.

There is a reason your coin will fail, and it's becoming more and more obvious.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Current Active Workers   100
Current Difficulty   218.03550542
Est. Next Difficulty   13.3267789 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)   2 hours 10 minutes 53 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)   3 hours 9 minutes 10 seconds
Est. Shares this Round   893073 (done: 5%)
Next Network Block   38    (Current: 37)
Last Block Found   37
Time Since Last Block   9 minutes 51 seconds
These stats are also available in JSON format HERE
LAST FOUND BLOCKS
Block   Finder   Time   Actual Shares
37   jakecrow   19/03 21:51:47   159,649
32   pcworldbl   19/03 21:19:37   196,942
30   iisadmin   19/03 20:42:34   329,600
27   tornado225   19/03 19:55:12   359,698
22   micryon   19/03 19:09:13   245,675

http://xsv.sumpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Low Latency P2Pool Node
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • No Signup Required
  • Payouts Directly to Wallet
  • Unique P2Pool Frontend
Come join us at our new SiliconValleyCoin pool:

http://xsv.kryptochaos.com

2.25% fees, VARDIFF, STRATUM, CLUSTERED!

Dedicated admin & network team

Clustered MySQL instances

We care about your mining experience!
Activity: 223
XSV Account Balance
Confirmed    0.000000
Unconfirmed    10.311641
Worker    Hashrate    Difficulty
maccd1.maccd1   3355   1706.67
Activity: 84
Just wanted to remind everyone:

http://xsv.leetpools.com/

http://xsv.multi-pool.eu/

are up and functioning normally.

Other pools on the front page seem to not be working... if any pool ops need some help please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.
Activity: 140
Multi-Pool screwed by exploit, reporting hashrate higher than network hashrate.

Please eat snickers and fuck off already, and what the otehr guys pop a fucking midol you FUD spreading bitch.

Now there might be something up with the wallet? But I just looked on three pools and the hash rates are right and they total... wait for it..... wait for it 400 mhs with multipools saying network is at 800mhs. So maybe just maybe the changed something in the wallet to read different.

So again you are crying over nothing you PMSing whiny bitch whore. If I would of had to pay for you like one of them vegas whores I would have gotten a refund cause you just a broken record crying FUD.

Simply put your buttplug into your ragged mouth and shut the fuck up

Ah is that the best you could come up with. Look you fucking NEET go outside look around understand there is more to life then spreading bullshit around, when you don't have a understanding to cross check. Now after you have gone outside and pondered life maybe then you will understand there is more to it then just yourself and your self entitled needs.

While I am sure that will not work I can only hope your demise is a slow and painful one.

Now go eat a god damn motherfucking snickers you whiny no talent bitch

See I can scream also.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Please eat snickers and fuck off already, and what the otehr guys pop a fucking midol you FUD spreading bitch.

Now there might be something up with the wallet? But I just looked on three pools and the hash rates are right and they total... wait for it..... wait for it 400 mhs with multipools saying network is at 800mhs. So maybe just maybe the changed something in the wallet to read different.

So again you are crying over nothing you PMSing whiny bitch whore. If I would of had to pay for you like one of them vegas whores I would have gotten a refund cause you just a broken record crying FUD.

You are a master of the linguistic arts.
Activity: 84
Wallet is good. It is reporting off the genesis block which was made 1 day before launch. refer to main.cpp:line 51:int64 nChainStartTime = 1395198268  to verify the UNIX timestamp

Just gonna say both xsv.leetpools.com and xsv.multipool.eu are reporting on the same blocks. Looks ok.
Activity: 56
Wallet is good. It is reporting off the genesis block which was made 1 day before launch. refer to main.cpp:line 51:int64 nChainStartTime = 1395198268  to verify the UNIX timestamp
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 140

Activity: 223
Network Info
Difficulty    61.98101811
Est Next Difficulty    9.44615554 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block    52 minutes 29 seconds
Current Block    33
legendary

Are the other pools screwed by exploits as well?  I see at least 2 with 80+ mh/s POOL hashrate.

May want to redownload the blockchain before sending coins to your wallet.  You could be on the wrong fork.
legendary
legendary
This coin have broken difficulty adjustment or artifically high diff to make it expensive for profitable dumping of 50% premine. Fuck you, go fuck yourself, die slowly, etc.

Ah sammy such bold words with no proof, me thinks its time for you to take nap, or eat fucking snickers cause you are always a whiny bitch.

80MH nethashrate and 300+ difficulty? Are you a special kind of idiot?

Your pool is reporting nethash incorrectly.  I'm with the other guy.  Eat a snickers.  Take your midol.

idiot: look at getmininginfo, damn.
Pages:
Jump to: