Pages:
Author

Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★ - page 47. (Read 83783 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
This coin have broken difficulty adjustment or artifically high diff to make it expensive for profitable dumping of 50% premine. Fuck you, go fuck yourself, die slowly, etc.

Ah sammy such bold words with no proof, me thinks its time for you to take nap, or eat fucking snickers cause you are always a whiny bitch.

80MH nethashrate and 300+ difficulty? Are you a special kind of idiot?

Your pool is reporting nethash incorrectly.  I'm with the other guy.  Eat a snickers.  Take your midol.
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
I've just setup the first XSV faucet... but it is EMPTYYYYY  Embarrassed

I haven't been able to mine one single coin, so if anyone gets one and is altruistic enough to spare at least 0.1 XSV, donate on the address inside the Faucet so people can get drips.

http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/?id=XSV

There's also several other faucets in there, check them out, let it be known that they're dripping Wink

http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/
legendary
Activity: 1274
This coin have broken difficulty adjustment or artifically high diff to make it expensive for profitable dumping of 50% premine. Fuck you, go fuck yourself, die slowly, etc.

Ah sammy such bold words with no proof, me thinks its time for you to take nap, or eat fucking snickers cause you are always a whiny bitch.

What proof you want else, you damn moron? Look at pool stats and getmininginfo.

Are you serious?  The est. avg block time takes a while to adjust.  Blocks are clearly being solved at the correct block time.  Difficulty is working just fine.

Seems like you've been around for a bit.  You of all people should know this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

you still haven't eaten that snickers, tell'in you its that time. Maybe go visit the rape sloth for a bit to calm your nerves. its KGW you fucking numbnuts I mean all you do is bitch like a petulant spoiled self entitled brat, go eat a fucking snickers and calm the fuck down sat least.

deserves and edit: Are you that kind of fucking stupid to not see the hundreds of mhs on the pools? I mean you must be that fucking stupid, why I ameven talking to you and trying to make you understand logic is beyond me, but I am because even the special needs deserve and education.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

80MH nethashrate and 300+ difficulty? Are you a special kind of idiot?
legendary

Activity: 140

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

i read posts like this everytime when coin launch with KGW  Grin
legendary
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
no, you make something wrong

we do not have any mature XSV coin now

the XSV price at lease 3$=1XSV
[/quote]

I did not do anything wrong, the Mined coins mature in 90 blocks
LOOK FIRST POST
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
So how does this work?

50% premine going to select Silicon Valley zipcodes.   This will serve as a bridge between Silicon Valley innovation and the Crypto Community.

Why would anyone in Silicon Valley bother with some Alt Coin?  Silicon Valley ranks second in wealth concentration in the United States.  People there could care less about this coin and won't bother with it.  http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_22567692/silicon-valley-ranks-second-wealth-concentration

If anyone in Silicon Valley is involved with cryptocurrency they're already holding btc and aren't going to be bothered with some new altcoin that offers nothing.

Just another one of dozens of worthless coins in the last few weeks.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1148
XSC income 10M / 1 day = 100XSC, Price = 0.00003050 BTC 10M revenue = 1000.00003050 = 0.00305
Richard Price: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-XSV
PLNC income 10M / 1 day = 150PLNC., Price = 0.00034000BTC 10M revenue XSC = 1500.00034 = 0.051 is 10 times as much. .
Richard Price: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PLNC
Please take away your coins,
COME IN PLNC POOL: http://plnc.sumpool.com

no, you make something wrong

we do not have any mature XSV coin now

the XSV price at lease 3$=1XSV
legendary
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
cool but still n scrypt sux. i do sxrypto fr suncoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
BCX, wipe this off the face of the earth please.
Activity: 192
Haven't seen so much talk of scamming so early on a coin release.

I'd advise you figure out which pools are scamming using your coin's name and set up a real list of pools.

If you don't care, that says something also.
Pages:
Jump to: