Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 628. (Read 843693 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Seems we're on the stabilize phase, bought back at 20, let's see what will happen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Does anyone trade on Bter?

Be sure to request VERGE!

They have restrictions on who can request coins I think.

I'm pretty much a total n00b at this, and even I wouldn't trade at Bter.

Dat Chinese exposure doe.
Activity: 179
G'day!
We seem to have stabilized somewhat. Hopefully, we will see a new spike from America today.

I'm pretty sure the news isn't out yet. Even CoinMarketCap is still showing DOGED.

Good days ahead, gents. Save me a Lambo ...
G'day!

I'm pretty much a total n00b at this, and even I wouldn't trade at Bter.
We seem to have stabilized somewhat. Hopefully, we will see a new spike from America today.

G'day!
I came in a day late and a dollar short but still managed to liquidate a few altcoins that were stagnant and grabbed 750,000 Verge at an average price of 20 sat. If I'd been able to get rid of the 26 Clams I have I'd be a millionaire by now. :-)

Looking good guys, nice relaunch.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
please upvote the 3 thread of Verge on https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/

Thanks,
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi! XVG would like a new coin or still remain as DOGED at the Exchange?

it is the same coin, just rebranded, DOGED is now XVG/VERGE

Now VERGE seem the real thing.  Bad ass Logo too
Activity: 333
Merit: 103
I found the deepweb market place. Will I get in trouble for posting it??

Not sure if thats legal. ANYWAY Im going skiing. Please pm me if I can post the DEEP WEB marketplace that accepts VERGE legally and I will do tonight..

Thanks and have a great day y'all

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Looking good.  A nice evolution from DOGED  Smiley
Activity: 1260
Now i am definitely not an expert
But have i just seen another double bottom  Grin

Can be. I just noticed something amusing and shows to an even greater extent the shitty extent of what is going on. But I just don't get how naive people can be falling for those centralized anything but genuine crypto-currencies. I won't name the coin although it starts with an A and calls itself a token a completely centralized non-mineable thing that just showed up with over $ 6 MILLION market cap from "nowhere! Come on is this shitty real? I didn't intend to post this just for VERGE community I'm just taking this off my chest. How many more hundreds of millions will people have to lose to stop falling for this shit?! When you see all the hardwork the dedication the progress the implementations a coin like VERGE has gone through the community (those guys ressurected an year old thread with the words Dear Community more BS) to just after so long start (I mean start because this coin is going places!) to really shine and come a thing like that and fools people with nothing more than empty words. I'm 100% backing VERGE I will do even more now this as already said is a fight between money changers vs freedom fighters. Satoshi Nakamoto, Hal Finney like others already mentioned didn't go this far so some non-mineable (premined) centralized PoS (prove of shitty) money grabbers would had the last laugh. If a thing like this A is worth 6 MILLION (yes that's easy to achieve in a non-mineable coin as they control the flow) VERGE should be trading at least for 1 Billion.

Ps. Sorry for making you guys read all that definitely my longest post ever.
Activity: 203
Now i am definitely not an expert
But have i just seen another double bottom  Grin
C-CEX stolen my verge fucked if 48 hour still maintenance I will use another exchange  Undecided Undecided Undecided

I don't think they will steal from you, They can be a bit slow sometimes though  Wink
I'm sure it won't take much longer though.
Activity: 533
C-CEX stolen my verge fucked if 48 hour still maintenance I will use another exchange  Undecided Undecided Undecided

I know that's frustrating. I'm sure you'll get them back.
leancuisine you rock. They look amazing.  Cool
wish i had talent like that.

This is the greatest community ever, i get more and more excited everyday  

And we have the Greatest Dev     Bloody hell i just got more excited  Cheesy

Activity: 91

Sometimes these things happen. Bitfinex is incredibly reputable and I have waited 12 hours for a withdraw. I know 48 hours is a long time, but if VergeDEV has anything to do with it he will make sure you get those coins back. Heck, if you don't end up getting them back I would be more than happy to donate some of mine.
Activity: 98
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
There's a series of 4 promo videos here now, and i think they came out great  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJc5MFgz8wQW2leJ49Z5zbw

good to see - great to spread the word. Need one for Verge Radio too.

Will Do! I'll be launching about 100 videos this week if all goes according to plan :-) So just bookmark the channel and SHARE SHARE SHARE the videos on all your social media channels.

Fantastic work LeanCuisine -- Thank you for being awesome.

Cheers-

Rekt
 Cool

No problem, and thank you guys for being awesome as well. I'm truly excited to get in on the ground floor of a crypto currency like this. Will be extremely cool to see what transpires over the next couple years.
Activity: 533
Lol quick question... Why is North Korea excluded from Wallet? I'm Aussie, so it doesn't affect me, but I am just curious.

Are they like, banned from the internetz or something?

Because America don't like them and we own the internet.  Tongue
Jump to: