Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 632. (Read 843693 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I have already said that i could do a teaser video of verge like dark wallet one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ouo7Q6Cf_yc
But no one seemed interested... If u guys want i could do it in the next monday, what  do u think?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
QuasiKurdo, I would just like to say that you are a stupid, poopy-headed buttface and that you smell like a butt and your head resembles a butt.

Your mother is so fat that she left the house in high heels and came back in flip flops.

Good day.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
From 210 to 135 Vollume. Bye Bye Hype :*

LMAO, so glad you are back.

You used to whine and whine that your 3 Million DOGED wasn't going up in value. I bet you dumped right into one of my buys adding to my 60 Million.

Oh it feels so good for you to be back here to gobble up so much crow. Grin

I mean 3 million. That's fine but you acted like you were some kind of high roller and the dev owed you answers. SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!

5 Million for 100$? DEal or no Deal?

No Deal. You're gonna have to give me at least 1 BTC if you want 5 Million of my VERGE. WELCOME BACK!  Grin
Activity: 145

You used to whine and whine that your 3 Million DOGED wasn't going up in value. I bet you dumped right into one of my buys adding to my 60 Million.

I mean 3 million. That's fine but you acted like you were some kind of high roller and the dev owed you answers. SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!

5 Million for 100$? DEal or no Deal?
Activity: 533

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Not you again. Nothing but complaining.  You've been complaining about the price when it was 0.00000005 and you're still complaining.

Let's take a look back at some of your posts

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/quasikurdo-386858

LOL smh if this guy does not like XVG just sell what you have and move on it is simple as that! Cool

He was told and offered the same months ago.  Just one of those persons who is never happy.
Activity: 112
we have a troll!
Activity: 566
Merit: 250

Not you again. Nothing but complaining.  You've been complaining about the price when it was 0.00000005 and you're still complaining.

LOL smh if this guy does not like XVG just sell what you have and move on it is simple as that! Cool
lol...just wait till tomorrow and you'll see  Wink

Now we're certain you're a shill.  Quadrupled your holdings and complaining about a volume of $60,000.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

AHHH, I was waiting for the trolls.   Did you somehow just show his DogeD posts, or is that all he trolls....  Get a life...  
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
I bet all of those people from back in the day when bitcoin first started and they purchased 1000's of BTC at
.05usd, .1usd ETC...lol and sold them for a buck or two are kicking them self's in the ass now hahahaha hell
i even bet some may have gotten a little suicidal when the price went over a 1000USD back in 2013!! With that
being said patience's is key. Smiley

Activity: 824
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
lol...just wait till tomorrow and you'll see  Wink
Activity: 145
Activity: 280
as I wrote in the other thread, since there are many newbs account posting here, guys be careful and do not "fall in love" with the coin. Verge is noteworthy and the Dev is a white fly in the crypto scene, but it is still a manipulated and speculative market. I'm personally still in and I think there will be more growth, but you should set a stable exit point not too far fetched, don't let those screaming "3k sats here we go" fool you, we will not get there, at least not short term. If I had entered at a price that at this point had gained me more than 15 btc, I would be already out.

sooo careful not to get burned, happy trading and regardless the price, keep up the good work Dev!

For the record, I'm not a multi.

I just never actively posted on this forum before.

Here's my Twitter with 2,000+ followers, if that helps: https://twitter.com/RabidParrots/

I really don't believe that anyone else who posts regularly in this thread is a multi either.

Yeah same here.  I have been here, just not actively posting.  Also, I agree with you in the short term we won't see the 3K sats, but it is possible.  My honest goal is within the next 5 years.  That it what would make me happy.  I am not here as a day trader trying to make it like the stock market.  I think that this is another opportunity to get into Verge the same way people got into BTC well under .01 cents.  This is what BTC was inteneded to be, but it isn't, Verge is the only thing that is.  So yes we will see the ups and downs as a market will, but overall over time eveyone will see what this coin truely is and that is what I am here for, not to make a quick buck like others.   Grin

Nice words. If people are here for a quick buck we can't blame them. Verge is definitely an established player now but market fluctuation is a reality I wouldn't buy Verge based on hope as it's the worse enemy of reality but I aquire it based on fundamentals that are here and are very very good. My goal is long term the coin will continue to deliver but patieance is also part of the game.
   Just throwing this out there.  Will cointopay be supporting VERGE?  Have they been contacted?  They used to handle DogeD.  Seems like a good way to get VERGE accepted at more retailers. 

shapeshift.io would nice too
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
   Just throwing this out there.  Will cointopay be supporting VERGE?  Have they been contacted?  They used to handle DogeD.  Seems like a good way to get VERGE accepted at more retailers. 
Jump to: