Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 640. (Read 843693 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Can't seem to properly sync the VERGE windows wallet. Are the addnodes the same as with DOGED? or is there womething new I should be putting in the conf file? also would it be VERGE.conf, verge.conf, vergecoin.conf???
stuck on block 48771

it's probably syncing. if you show connections, you're good to go. for some reason the spinnder syncing icon isnt showing up, but if u hover just below connections you should see the progress.
Ya, ive read earlier in the thread that I just hover where it should be, but after doing that, multiple hours apart, its still at block no 48771 (or 20.28%)

Have you tried shutting down the wallet for a few minutes and restarting it?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Can't seem to properly sync the VERGE windows wallet. Are the addnodes the same as with DOGED? or is there womething new I should be putting in the conf file? also would it be VERGE.conf, verge.conf, vergecoin.conf???
stuck on block 48771

it's probably syncing. if you show connections, you're good to go. for some reason the spinnder syncing icon isnt showing up, but if u hover just below connections you should see the progress.
Ya, ive read earlier in the thread that I just hover where it should be, but after doing that, multiple hours apart, its still at block no 48771 (or 20.28%)

EDIT
cleared out appdata (except wallet of course) and all is well Smiley
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Now, I'm no expert investor or chart reader, but Bittrex is looking like a double bottom formation in the making. The spike we saw today could be only the beginning.
I know nothing about trading, i'm a holder. But what does double bottom mean  Huh

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/doublebottom.asp
Thanks for that. Now i understand Cool
Activity: 168
Now, I'm no expert investor or chart reader, but Bittrex is looking like a double bottom formation in the making. The spike we saw today could be only the beginning.
I know nothing about trading, i'm a holder. But what does double bottom mean  Huh

http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:double_bottom_reversal

http://www.investopedia.com/university/charts/charts4.asp

It doesn't really look like a double top to me, personally. The second peak is smaller than the first.

Of course, this chart analysis stuff is just speculation. Investing in general is really just a more controlled form of gambling. It's all random.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I know nothing about trading, i'm a holder. But what does double bottom mean  Huh

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/doublebottom.asp
Activity: 203
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
We need to update  http://coinmarketcap.com. Its showing wrong statistics.
#VERGE is not a good hashtag - too many other folks use it.  Maybe we can agree to a recommended unique hashtag and post it in the OP.

#GOT-VERGE?

#Vergillionaire
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
#VERGE is not a good hashtag - too many other folks use it.  Maybe we can agree to a recommended unique hashtag and post it in the OP.

#GOT-VERGE?

we could just take that one over ;]

ps: ill be broadcasting some prank calls and music while i work on verge stuff for the next.. 8 hours..

http://VERGEcurrency.com/radio
Activity: 566

#GOT-VERGE?
Activity: 358
The next goal for tommorow:

30sat

200 volume

Tongue
legendary
stuck on block 48771

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
stuck on block 48771
Activity: 162
its too cheap now, lets up again  Grin
Most people don't realize but there's an huge war going on behind the scenes being waged by those in the system that are just trying to make big money on cryptos and those who are empowering people out of money alchemists' closed society. Bitcoin beat them to the first punch but they are throwing everything trying to reverse their defeat that's why also it's so important to support empowering prospects as Verge is. A big shout out to Finney wherever he's out there who fought bravely for this cause.

Hal Finney is a HUGE inspiration.

I made this coin because I am good at making privacy software and i'm all too familiar with how peoples privacy online is being invaded more and more. I had always hoped people would use it and understand what it's capable of, and i think that is now coming to light.

Gonna name my first jet after you, Dev.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500

sorry i was away from the thread so long, fell asleep and woke up to a ton of notifications on everything from twitter to irc to bitcointalk, etc..

Sleep? There's no time for sleep right?  Shocked
legendary
Most people don't realize but there's an huge war going on behind the scenes being waged by those in the system that are just trying to make big money on cryptos and those who are empowering people out of money alchemists' closed society. Bitcoin beat them to the first punch but they are throwing everything trying to reverse their defeat that's why also it's so important to support empowering prospects as Verge is. A big shout out to Finney wherever he's out there who fought bravely for this cause.

Hal Finney is a HUGE inspiration.

I made this coin because I am good at making privacy software and i'm all too familiar with how peoples privacy online is being invaded more and more. I had always hoped people would use it and understand what it's capable of, and i think that is now coming to light.
legendary
coinwarz link updated, and new pool added to OP.

im working on our i2p web wallet, and then ill get the i2p and tor electrum stuff up.

sorry i was away from the thread so long, fell asleep and woke up to a ton of notifications on everything from twitter to irc to bitcointalk, etc..

glad to see we're almost to our goal of being number 1, but i still wont be satisfied until we are there.

Jump to: