Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 37. (Read 243732 times)

Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 24, 2017, 02:52:35 AM
The marketcap of XVG seems much too high to me. The community is only shouting out how high price could fly every day. It is not all about price. Market cap is much more important guys. And this indicator seems really overhyped to me.

You're right, market cap actually determines price indirectly. I think really the market cap could go down to about 40m which would be a further halving of the price. Long term it can be exceeded but short term I think we just have to accept a low price.

I think we need to wait 2-3 years (at least), idk other solution to reduce the marketcap

There isn't one, the market cap can only be reduced by a price fall or a reduction of supply and the supply almost certainly won't be reduced. Therefore the market cap just needs to increase but for that to happen we need the project to become more successful.

Agree. Verge needs to step up their marketing and make partnerships with other companies and groups. That will be a difficult task though but who knows. That is the only way Verge will be given purpose. Soon Verge will be back to 100 sat level for sure.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 02:56:39 PM
Thing is that in the end it all depends on which projects in this anonymous field will be the most used ones.
And we all know that it's not always the technical best ones who get the most attention. I would say that more than 70% of success depends on partnerships and marketing.
That might be different from sector to sector but in this case I think it's true. I really like what I see so far about Verge and I think if they keep up the good work and get some quality partnerships
then this will be one of the winners in this field and grow big time. My opinion is that it's worth investing some money. Holding it longterm for some years.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
November 22, 2017, 12:29:31 PM
The marketcap of XVG seems much too high to me. The community is only shouting out how high price could fly every day. It is not all about price. Market cap is much more important guys. And this indicator seems really overhyped to me.

You're right, market cap actually determines price indirectly. I think really the market cap could go down to about 40m which would be a further halving of the price. Long term it can be exceeded but short term I think we just have to accept a low price.

I think we need to wait 2-3 years (at least), idk other solution to reduce the marketcap

There isn't one, the market cap can only be reduced by a price fall or a reduction of supply and the supply almost certainly won't be reduced. Therefore the market cap just needs to increase but for that to happen we need the project to become more successful.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 10:20:59 AM
Looks like the CoinPouch hack hasn't affected the price too much. In case anyone didn't see it: https://twitter.com/coinpouchapp/status/933124946565451777?s=09

Scrolling through those comments makes me cringe... some people saying they lost over 500,000 XVG Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 22, 2017, 09:44:14 AM

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 02:04:55 AM

You think the market cap is too high based on what?
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 05:29:08 PM

Activity: 238
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
November 21, 2017, 05:15:56 PM
xvg is a big project. And can hit 1000sat. U need only take it and be long-term investor . You say thanks to xvg
Activity: 453
November 21, 2017, 04:06:30 PM
November 21, 2017, 10:17:00 AM
today is a good day to buy a 50k more  Smiley Go Verge!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
November 20, 2017, 03:19:22 PM
Did you guys know that its name Doge Dark as it started? Cheesy

Of course....  That just means it's been around for a while.   Not some new "wanna be" coin.  And now with the ninja announces, you never know when the coin could take off.  Should help with the noob traders that try to buy in at the last second, and then dump shortly after. 

13 B coins.  7.6 B people in the world.  Less then 2 coins per person. 
13 B coins.  13K investors at 1M coins per = no more coins.     

What do you mean with "...And now with the ninja announces..."

Thank you in advance for the translation :-D

Because of missed deadlines in the past, they are not committing to specific release dates.   So things will just be released when they are ready.  No announcements.  When stealth addressing is ready it will just be released, same with RTS (RTD, whatever smart contracts is called).  And anything else in the works.  Being a longer term holder, I prefer this to the pump/dump mentality just before/after major announcement/releases.

I have nothing against trading (I do it myself).  We just need to build more of the long term base users also.     

OK, I understand what do you mean. As a long term hodler I also prefer a smooth organic growth as a pump and dump scheme (or only the pump is also OK Wink Wink )
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 11:05:19 AM

Of course....  That just means it's been around for a while.   Not some new "wanna be" coin.  And now with the ninja announces, you never know when the coin could take off.  Should help with the noob traders that try to buy in at the last second, and then dump shortly after. 

Because of missed deadlines in the past, they are not committing to specific release dates.   So things will just be released when they are ready.  No announcements.  When stealth addressing is ready it will just be released, same with RTS (RTD, whatever smart contracts is called).  And anything else in the works.  Being a longer term holder, I prefer this to the pump/dump mentality just before/after major announcement/releases.

I have nothing against trading (I do it myself).  We just need to build more of the long term base users also.     
Activity: 1330
Merit: 217
https://lifinity.io/
November 20, 2017, 10:46:46 AM

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 10:14:16 AM
lots of coins had a nice pump these days. I would say verge is next. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2017, 11:02:19 AM

Activity: 388
November 18, 2017, 10:25:01 AM
XVG feels still overbought to me. So many hype around this project. Did you guys know that its name Doge Dark as it started? Cheesy
November 18, 2017, 08:59:28 AM
I'm hopin' in another price spike down to buy a huge amount of Verge  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
November 18, 2017, 07:19:09 AM
I dont know I was thinking to of selling Verge although I like the good community about it. Not much action in it lately. Did get Verge promoted by Palm Beach Group. I heard something like that regarding his "emergency briefing" couple of weeks ago.
Activity: 101
November 18, 2017, 05:49:10 AM
Im in on verge since 1 sat, and i still dont regret it  Tongue
November 17, 2017, 07:22:27 AM
I myself support verge coin. I invest a small amount in verge every month cause I believe verge could be worth 1$ in 2-3 years and after that even more. I think this coin is undervalued at this moment.
Every dollar I invest in verge is an investment for the future.

I'm in the same way, I'm buying 10-20k Verge every months, I really believe in the project even if I know it's a very long time investment.
Pages:
Jump to: