Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 40. (Read 243736 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 12
November 07, 2017, 04:19:54 AM
Wraith delayed again with no statements. https://twitter.com/boughtbtcin2010/status/927804239472152576 picture is from telegram.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 273
Merit: 12
November 06, 2017, 09:02:17 PM
No marketing, even though they have already spent over half of the marketing donations. No real support. It will crash hard after the release. 125-130 was the highest, it will not go back up.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 07:38:02 PM
Guess I was right.
Those volumes are too crazy. This isn't real demand, no matter how good news is. This is just investors pump and dump.
November 06, 2017, 12:50:05 PM
I don't really trust this increase.
Volume of most altcoins is very low, only some have high volumes and high volatility. Bitcoin forks made altcoin markets crazy.
I will hold 70% of my XVG because I believe in this project and I guess we will see even higher rates next year. But I will also collect some profits, because I think we will see another dump before next BTC fork, then I will buy back.

You do know what today is, correct?  It's the reason for the current increase.  If it get released and is as good as expected you might be very surprised by the jump.  But..  By all means lock in some profit too.... 

There are a lot of "IF's" in the above sentences. 
I know, I follow them on Twitter Wink
As I said, I believe in this project and my mistrust is only due to investors behaviour during forks.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2017, 11:54:25 AM
Volume of most altcoins is very low, only some have high volumes and high volatility. Bitcoin forks made altcoin markets crazy.
I will hold 70% of my XVG because I believe in this project and I guess we will see even higher rates next year. But I will also collect some profits, because I think we will see another dump before next BTC fork, then I will buy back.

You do know what today is, correct?  It's the reason for the current increase.  If it get released and is as good as expected you might be very surprised by the jump.  But..  By all means lock in some profit too.... 

There are a lot of "IF's" in the above sentences. 
November 06, 2017, 11:48:00 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 06, 2017, 08:33:48 AM
One Billion Market Cap should be realistic, maybe more if wraith is a success. We need more patience.

wow XVG keep increasing in value! I'm super happy with this coin, have already doubled my initial investment  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 03:09:21 AM
One Billion Market Cap should be realistic, maybe more if wraith is a success. We need more patience.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 01:33:13 AM

Yea, and this is huge.....   Lots of cool things coming.  
Should have trusted my gut and loaded up last night... Still, I think we'll see some huge leaps once Wraith goes live. Glad it's happening soon!

Investing by gut feeling is risky  Grin  I recommend avoiding this, it may also lead to gut selling and falling for bear/bull traps.

Instead use fundamentals and realize that there is definitely a huge need for a privacy coin that is fast, secure, easy to use, and optionally 100% private.   Verge (XVG) is a rising star, and is a long term hold for sure.

kel-alt -
My gut told me this coin was undervalued. What is gut-wrenching is seeing Verge get to .008 three times since
I have been holding and then drop 40-50%. If I had the guts to trade I would now have 3x the Verge I have now,
or thereabouts. Trying to stay calm and hoping Verge goes above .01 and stays there! One cent is the gateway to
5 cents...which could happen in a total market cap of 1 trillion - 5x from here. Wow 200b today!

Go Verge Smiley cant wait till tomorrow im thinking we break .01
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 10:33:23 AM

Should have trusted my gut and loaded up last night... Still, I think we'll see some huge leaps once Wraith goes live. Glad it's happening soon!

Investing by gut feeling is risky  Grin  I recommend avoiding this, it may also lead to gut selling and falling for bear/bull traps.

Instead use fundamentals and realize that there is definitely a huge need for a privacy coin that is fast, secure, easy to use, and optionally 100% private.   Verge (XVG) is a rising star, and is a long term hold for sure.

kel-alt -
My gut told me this coin was undervalued. What is gut-wrenching is seeing Verge get to .008 three times since
I have been holding and then drop 40-50%. If I had the guts to trade I would now have 3x the Verge I have now,
or thereabouts. Trying to stay calm and hoping Verge goes above .01 and stays there! One cent is the gateway to
5 cents...which could happen in a total market cap of 1 trillion - 5x from here. Wow 200b today!
Activity: 182
Merit: 108
November 04, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

Activity: 64
October 31, 2017, 06:51:28 PM
This is pretty huge news, I expect XVG to gain a lot of ground even against BTC at an all time high.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
October 31, 2017, 05:41:23 PM

Yea, and this is huge.....   Lots of cool things coming. 
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
October 31, 2017, 04:56:28 PM
Lets see if this announcement increases the coin value. Finger crossed. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
October 31, 2017, 04:44:31 PM

Yea, and this is huge.....   Lots of cool things coming. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 77
October 31, 2017, 04:32:52 PM
XVG headed to the moon right now. What's the reason?
Activity: 113
October 28, 2017, 10:26:43 AM
I read that there is an interview coming up today - https://www.reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/792i2f/sunerok_will_be_on_our_youtube_channel_tomorrow/

Verge website is down... Or is it just me?
kel-alt - 7:23 AM west coast - site working fine.
Activity: 70
October 28, 2017, 01:05:23 AM
I read that there is an interview coming up today - https://www.reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/792i2f/sunerok_will_be_on_our_youtube_channel_tomorrow/

Verge website is down... Or is it just me?
Pages:
Jump to: