Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 46. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 747
Merit: 101
September 08, 2017, 11:18:21 PM
I think if Verge will play around 150-160 sats for couple of days it will fly to the moon next. I've been accumulating xvg every time it dumps and I think I have enough in my bag I'll just wait for it to go to the moon.
Go to the mooon, then dump hard because you sell your xvg. I'll buy it when you dump your xvg. Current price is good for day trade, buy at 15x sell at 16x. preparing for upcoming pump too
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
September 08, 2017, 08:44:38 PM
i think for a while it will stay at 150~. when bitcoin is go up again verge can move too.

i bought verge 2 months ago when it was 130 satoshi. 2 days laters it went to 180 but i didn't sell and then it went to 40 satoshi. i was going to sell it , thanks god i didn't. but i think doing a price speculation is bad thing for developer. developers shouldn't do that.

I think if Verge will play around 150-160 sats for couple of days it will fly to the moon next. I've been accumulating xvg every time it dumps and I think I have enough in my bag I'll just wait for it to go to the moon.
Activity: 236
Merit: 101
September 08, 2017, 06:04:59 PM
i think for a while it will stay at 150~. when bitcoin is go up again verge can move too.

i bought verge 2 months ago when it was 130 satoshi. 2 days laters it went to 180 but i didn't sell and then it went to 40 satoshi. i was going to sell it , thanks god i didn't. but i think doing a price speculation is bad thing for developer. developers shouldn't do that.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 11:34:17 AM
Verge is honestly the only "altcoin" I feel very confident in right now. I'm definitely hodling. I think it's important to understand what you're investing in and why. Most coins do not inspire much confidence with me because either 1) I have my doubts they will be able to achieve their grand visions in the real world 2) Simply being an alternative coin to Bitcoin does not justify much value.

I also see privacy and security as the most important things now and in the future. That will always hold value and it's not dependent on any 3rd party acceptance. For example Ripple could tank if banks don't adopt it. Etheruem has been temporarily set back because of China's temp ban on ICOs. NEO is a natively Chinese coin but is that enough to hold value in the future? BitConnect seems to be a total scam. Who knows if Steem will really catch on. I have my doubts about Syscoin being able to run a successful market like EBay. Those are just a few of the doubts I have regarding some popular coins, but I don't have any of those concerns with Verge, and that's why I like it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
September 08, 2017, 05:35:42 AM
XVG does look great, but I am only now learning abut it. By the time I have learned enough to know whether to invest, the price might be too high to be worth it.
This is always a problem. Risk of missing a huge rise vs risk of jumping onto something you don't fully understand.
But I am cautious, so I will learn more as quickly as I can, and then hope I am not too late.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
September 08, 2017, 04:53:20 AM
My investment in Verge is already looking good only with a small investment.. I have 100 000 verge... just regret could not buy more or earlier... But just entered crypto world a month ago...

And I was planningg to invest in the crypto already two  years ago... In Ethereum... when I read an article about it... But made some reasearch and found it to be quite complicated to enter in this markets.. so I let it be Embarrassed

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 01:52:34 AM
That's correct. 900% is awsome. Reinvest a few times in other such promising projects and you will have a nice sum.  Grin And who knows where we end. It could also climb up to 0.5$ or higher.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2017, 11:25:28 PM
I also are a little bit sad that I haven't buy much more at 40 Satoshi :/

XVG is still cheap as f*ck so buy buy buy while you can!

What are you thinking will be the price of Verge? Will it be more than 1$ xD
I think in the middle of 2018 0.1$ max. if developers keep updating XVG roadmaps.

Honestly at this rate and by looking at their road map. .1 is closer then you think.

I think I need to invest 100$ into Verge. So I can make 900$ profit. That would be very nice.

I hope you have higher expectations than that

It's all about percentages, if he makes 900% profit that seems pretty good. Not everyone gets to play with the same size stacks.
Activity: 158
September 07, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

I think in the middle of 2018 0.1$ max. if developers keep updating XVG roadmaps.

Honestly at this rate and by looking at their road map. .1 is closer then you think.

I think I need to invest 100$ into Verge. So I can make 900$ profit. That would be very nice.

I hope you have higher expectations than that
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
September 07, 2017, 04:28:12 AM

Activity: 41
September 07, 2017, 04:26:17 AM
Verge dev in a private chat speculates that it'll hit 1k-1.5k sats EASILY by end of year. It's time to fill your bags folks. Being listed on Binance and HitBTC exchanges. This is huge news for XVG! MOON LAUNCH INITIATED.

it is not a " private chat ".
everyone can join.
i too am in this chat.
Activity: 224
September 06, 2017, 08:09:43 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
September 06, 2017, 11:22:54 AM
When is it going to be listed on binance and Hibtc ?
So seems like the chinese ICO ban is good for us as binance delisted 5 chinese coins and so will 5 other coins .. including Verge ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
September 06, 2017, 10:41:35 AM
Verge dev in a private chat speculates that it'll hit 1k-1.5k sats EASILY by end of year. It's time to fill your bags folks. Being listed on Binance and HitBTC exchanges. This is huge news for XVG! MOON LAUNCH INITIATED.
Activity: 31
September 06, 2017, 09:37:02 AM

September 06, 2017, 09:29:20 AM

Activity: 12
September 06, 2017, 04:29:47 AM
Hi guys,

I'm new on the crypto world... and I read a lot about Verge here around and I want to invest on it.

But I have some questions to you expert:

1) Why the price is so fluctuant in these period..?'

2) I note that usually when other coins go bad, Verge raise and the opposite thing... why it happen..??

3) The roadmap in the website is on hold at 24 August... someone do know why..??
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
September 05, 2017, 01:55:39 PM

Activity: 8
September 05, 2017, 01:55:04 PM
If the current trend continues along with the two major listings, the price could cross well over 300 sat. End of this year can be 500 sats only if the roadmaps are updated, the dvelopment team continuously works on it. When can we expect an updated roadmap for Sept and beyond?
September 05, 2017, 01:25:52 PM
Pages:
Jump to: