Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ XXLcoin ★★★ [XXL] ★★★ TOP EXCHANGES ★ GAMES ★ MERCHANTS ★ HUGE VOLUME - page 6. (Read 67150 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 260
Lets make a simple HTML5 game where the user has to throw balls from the bottom of the screen by swiping up and in the direction of XXL coins flying at them. They earn a coin count for the coins they hit and then can either send them out to facebook or youtube to tip through Cryptiv, or send  gag gifts via a facebook app to other XXL game users. Yeah?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
xxlcoin will never die

What will I do with a billion useless XXL coins.. anyone planning to bring back XXL?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
XXL is going to be removed from mintpal, hoped it would stay until the next block halving.  Angry

Dev hasn't been online for almost 20 days.This coin is dead almost sure of it.
another dead coin? damn it Undecided
i bought one month ago, until now no one buy my coin
arrgh  Angry
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
XXL is going to be removed from mintpal, hoped it would stay until the next block halving.  Angry

Maybe it will be traded again when cryptorush is back up, the xxl/doge market was active.

Argh withdrawing from mintpal is a crime, I got 900000000 xxl on it. But you can only withdraw 50000000 at a time. So I have to make 16+ withdrawals.  Undecided

Total bullshit. They add a dead coin, tricking many into buying it thinking it wouldn't have been added otherwise - then they ditch it once they have got the fees from us. Just as douchy as the cunting scammer dev.
XXL is going to be removed from mintpal, hoped it would stay until the next block halving.  Angry

Maybe it will be traded again when cryptorush is back up, the xxl/doge market was active.

Argh withdrawing from mintpal is a crime, I got 900000000 xxl on it. But you can only withdraw 50000000 at a time. So I have to make 16+ withdrawals.  Undecided
Activity: 238
XXL is going to be removed from mintpal, hoped it would stay until the next block halving.  Angry

Anyone want to buy 300 Million coins for 2 LTC?
Activity: 30
Activity: 229
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
HELLO, HELLO HELLO Dev are you there, HELLO... Pick up the phone please!!!

On the initial open there was a 0.00000400 LTC bit worth about 30 Litecoins or so, Im sure he has since sold what he had and could care less about the coin itself

It's not Dev only my son was the first and sell   Wink
Can we all make a pool to chip in and get a dev to get this coin up and running properly? I bought over 300 million of these things at 2 Litoshi and would greatly like to see something back. Even if we cut the coin total down to however many are currently in existence + 10 Billion. I know I'm not the only one who got scammed by this fuckhead.

I will give 100,000,000 Coins to anyone who can get this coin up and running, cut the coin total back, provide some sort of stable future - even if its just the foundation for one, and get the price back over 2 Litoshi.

Alternativley, If someone would be willing to buy 304,443,781 of these PM me and we can make a deal.

I'm with you - I'll pop in a bounty as well to get this thing rebooted.

I'll add another 100,000,000 coins.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Can we all make a pool to chip in and get a dev to get this coin up and running properly? I bought over 300 million of these things at 2 Litoshi and would greatly like to see something back. Even if we cut the coin total down to however many are currently in existence + 10 Billion. I know I'm not the only one who got scammed by this fuckhead.

I will give 100,000,000 Coins to anyone who can get this coin up and running, cut the coin total back, provide some sort of stable future - even if its just the foundation for one, and get the price back over 2 Litoshi.

Alternativley, If someone would be willing to buy 304,443,781 of these PM me and we can make a deal.

I'm with you - I'll pop in a bounty as well to get this thing rebooted.

Activity: 228

I've heard that the lead Feathercoin developer has helped with these types of things for other coins in the past.

Pages:
Jump to: