Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★ XXLcoin ★★★ [XXL] ★★★ TOP EXCHANGES ★ GAMES ★ MERCHANTS ★ HUGE VOLUME - page 8. (Read 67150 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
I'd add that we in no worse a position than when launched - There is still around 1200 Litecoins worth between 1 and 3 Litoshi, it was just all placed on 2 and 3 before. The problem is no one is buying - literally nothing 0.02 Litecoin in 24 hours lol Gotta get some movement happening and the only way to do that is reduce the coin number. 700 Billion was reasonable the first time it was tried - do it again but this time do it right.

Get some gambling games up and running, competitions etc.

I totally agree... The Dev needs to really lower the number of coins... Geesh already!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'd add that we in no worse a position than when launched - There is still around 1200 Litecoins worth between 1 and 3 Litoshi, it was just all placed on 2 and 3 before. The problem is no one is buying - literally nothing 0.02 Litecoin in 24 hours lol Gotta get some movement happening and the only way to do that is reduce the coin number. 700 Billion was reasonable the first time it was tried - do it again but this time do it right.

Get some gambling games up and running, competitions etc.
Activity: 210
Don't worry no one want to buy at that price no buy orders

SO PEOPLE PLEASE STOP SELLING AT "ONE Or LOW LITOSHIs"
SO PEOPLE PLEASE STOP SELLING AT "ONE Or LOW LITOSHIs"
Ok what's the deal with this coin... Is it really over???

It's not over until the fat lady sings, or something..

Getting on mintpal should be any coin devs wet dream and a good time to promote the coin. Unfortunatly all I hear is *crickets*. Also people seem to choose the easy road and just dump it all at 1 instead of putting sell orders at 10.

I hear yuh man... We just have to be patient... We all just have to do our part and be smart about it.
Activity: 364

It's not over until the fat lady sings, or something..

Getting on mintpal should be any coin devs wet dream and a good time to promote the coin. Unfortunatly all I hear is *crickets*. Also people seem to choose the easy road and just dump it all at 1 instead of putting sell orders at 10.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
XXL = shit Smiley

I told you - wall of ask with no bid in latoshis exchange....

There's no reason that this coin exist... except premined in dev's pocket :-)
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
There are far too many more sensible coins that don't have all those hurdles in the way and they aren't doing very well so XXL has no chance.
Activity: 364
And just like that everyone has gone quiet. Sad That's the end of that then huh?

Yeah this coin is dead.  Botched hard fork and coin reduction.  Useless Developer who is now AWOL.  Too many coins.  No value.  No buys.  No interest.  No future for XXL.

Some things that would help save this coin:

• Another, successful attempt at bringing the total amount of coins down with a new wallet.
  • Someone with a large amount, billions, of XXL and a lot of LTC pumping this coin.
  • Mintpal opening XXL as the first coin on a DOGE market, XXL/DOGE like on cryptorush.
  • A group of community members spending large amount of time and money on promoting XXL.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
And just like that everyone has gone quiet. Sad That's the end of that then huh?

Yeah this coin is dead.  Botched hard fork and coin reduction.  Useless Developer who is now AWOL.  Too many coins.  No value.  No buys.  No interest.  No future for XXL.
Activity: 182

Come join COMKORT exchange for XXL trading. Over 80 most popular cryptocurrencies to trade with. Great trading experience with the lauded user-interface, high-level security and prompt and responsive tech support!

Let your XXLs work at COMKORT!
Dev - time to reduce the total coins and rewards pal. No buys or sells - can't get any worse!

With all the talk about reducing the total coins.. we're starting to look like a central bank controlling the money supply , aren't we ?

+1

No one wants to buy the coin - Look at that order book on Mintpal, buys have completely dried up now. Something needs to be done.
Activity: 322
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Dev - time to reduce the total coins and rewards pal. No buys or sells - can't get any worse!

With all the talk about reducing the total coins.. we're starting to look like a central bank controlling the money supply , aren't we ?
Activity: 125
at first i was wondering why this coin is only 1 litoshi at mintpal.but that question went away when i checked the total amount.its overvalued.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This coin production too, nearly infinite.
Pages:
Jump to: