Pages:
Author

Topic: [XXXProfit] Reports & Information - June 15 Revenue Posted & New ANNOUNCEMENT - page 17. (Read 53075 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Updated 12-15-2013 @ 11:30 AM CST - Previous update below.

Saturday, December 14th 2013 @ 10:30 AM PST

Total Investors: 5

Shares Issued: 226.52 @ .001 BTC Each

Total Profit So Far This Period (Dec 1 - Dec 15) $664.79

Profit Share So Far This Period $265.92

Earnings Per Share So Far This Period If No Other Investors: $1.17 Per Share

ROI So Far This Period If No Other Investors: 137.64%

How To Invest & More Information Found At: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxxprofit-original-post-362400
Updated.  Previous update below.

Thursday, December 12th 2013 @ 8:00 AM PST

Total Profit So Far This Period (Dec 1 - Dec 15) $552.75

Profit Share So Far This Period $221.10

Earnings Per Share So Far This Period If No Other Investors: $0.97 Per Share

ROI So Far This Period If No Other Investors: 112.79%
Why so hostile?

And more generally, a notice to all the scumbags circling BTC : I don’t care that you’re poor, I don’t care if you’re desperate, I don’t care if you’re ‘Ndrangheta or the Gambinos or the Bonanos or the Russians or whoever the fuck else. Pack it and move. This is your only warning, and quite frankly I have no ideea why warnings are even necessary. Bitcoin is not for idiots. That means you.

Via.

Fine, you can pre-order me a cup of coffee.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Why so hostile?

And more generally, a notice to all the scumbags circling BTC : I don’t care that you’re poor, I don’t care if you’re desperate, I don’t care if you’re ‘Ndrangheta or the Gambinos or the Bonanos or the Russians or whoever the fuck else. Pack it and move. This is your only warning, and quite frankly I have no ideea why warnings are even necessary. Bitcoin is not for idiots. That means you.

Via.
XXXProfit Reports - Updated Regularly

We will be posting reports and updates for the XXXProfit IPO frequently with the newest information at the top.

Please Note: Because of the bonus incentive where 40% of total profit will be divided among all shares the earnings per share will decrease as more shares are purchased. You must invest by December 15th to receive a share of this bonus during this pay cycle. Details found here.

Dude, give it a rest. The way to come back from failing all over yourself is to take a break, learn from your mistakes, and see what, if anything, you have to offer that's at all worthwhile. Not "oh gee I guess I'll start making moar new threads for graet success". If you can't manage that, then again, by all means,

get lost. This isn't your ship.

Why so hostile? Are you still mad I turned down your offer to buy me dinner? Also, I responded to your vitriol yesterday.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3920686
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
XXXProfit Reports - Updated Regularly

We will be posting reports and updates for the XXXProfit IPO frequently with the newest information at the top.

Please Note: Because of the bonus incentive where 40% of total profit will be divided among all shares the earnings per share will decrease as more shares are purchased. You must invest by December 15th to receive a share of this bonus during this pay cycle. Details found here.

Dude, give it a rest. The way to come back from failing all over yourself is to take a break, learn from your mistakes, and see what, if anything, you have to offer that's at all worthwhile. Not "oh gee I guess I'll start making moar new threads for graet success". If you can't manage that, then again, by all means,

get lost. This isn't your ship.
Updated 12-12-13 @ 8:15 AM PST.

Previous update below.

Wednesday, December 11th 2013 @ 2:00 PST

Total Investors: 3

Shares Issued: 16.52 @ .001 BTC Each

Total Profit So Far This Period (Dec 1 - Dec 15) $509.81

Profit Share So Far This Period $203.92
6-20-14

Payouts for period ending 6-15-14 are being processed.

An announcement has been posted on page 14 and will be added here soon.
Pages:
Jump to: