Pages:
Author

Topic: xzone Merit Source Application - page 2. (Read 1012 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
June 14, 2022, 12:07:39 PM
Second, based on merit statistics and merit circulation in Turkish local board so far according to merit dashboard, Turkey is one of the local board that has good merit statistics among many other local board. This makes me just curious what makes you so excited to be another merit source for your local board where I think the existing merit source are also quite active in distributing merit?
While it's true that Turkish local board is among the most merited ones (usually 2nd or 3rd most merited local board), you also have to take into consideration amount of posts written in Turkish local board which is also very high. When you calculate merit/post ratio, it turns out that Turkish board definitely has room for another merit source (not going  into quality of posts there, speaking purely about the numbers).

Below you can see local boards merit/post ratio chart for April 2022 (May overview should be out in a couple of days) and you can notice that Turkish board has below average numbers when compared with other local boards (both April and last 12 months), and numbers for May will  be even lower so I am not surprised that @xzone applied for a merit source position.

Merit/Post ratio per local board for April 2022

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
June 14, 2022, 11:48:54 AM
First, I hope your merit application can be considered by themmos and good luck.

Second, based on merit statistics and merit circulation in Turkish local board so far according to merit dashboard, Turkey is one of the local board that has good merit statistics among many other local board. This makes me just curious what makes you so excited to be another merit source for your local board where I think the existing merit source are also quite active in distributing merit?

https://public.tableau.com/shared/PT7S7J72J?:display_count=n&:origin=viz_share_link

You can also take advantage of this thread: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source to let other merit sources know if the post you found really deserves more merit. I think that would be very helpful.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1042
June 14, 2022, 07:06:22 AM
I wish success in the application of @xzone merit resource, a member of the Turkish local section who shows that he is knowledgeable with his posts.  He is an active member in Turkey's local and as far as I can see, he is someone who supports good posts with his merits.  I hope your application is accepted bro.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482
June 12, 2022, 03:27:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: