Pages:
Author

Topic: YABTCL.com Signature Campaign - 10 Slots - Jr. Member to Full Member - page 3. (Read 4808 times)

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Hello!

I just want to confirm that i'm successfully enrolled in my first signature campaign!  Cheesy

Thank you!
Activity: 821
Payment done.

The following users have been deactivated because they didn't reach the minimum number of posts required to continue on the campaign:

Nubitcoinerr
arifcool
Endikadija
Jhings20
medevlo

we now have 2 slots open.

Just a Refresh:

No minimum posts required for payment, but you must post a minimum of 10 posts to continue in the campaign in the next week and you will be paid for a maximum of 30 posts per week.
To be eligible for payment you should wear the signature all the time.

Got payment thanks YABTCL. Smiley Smiley
This will be the best campaign in bitcointalk.First time I was little bit confused about post count but very clear and automatic system working with this campaign.best luck for your campaign.
Activity: 189
Merit: 103
Payment done.

The following users have been deactivated because they didn't reach the minimum number of posts required to continue on the campaign:

Nubitcoinerr
arifcool
Endikadija
Jhings20
medevlo

we now have 2 slots open.

Just a Refresh:

No minimum posts required for payment, but you must post a minimum of 10 posts to continue in the campaign in the next week and you will be paid for a maximum of 30 posts per week.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I hope to get our first payment from this great signature campaign today... Smiley
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
do you still recruiting?

As far as I can see it all Slots are full.

You have to sign up via the website not in the Forum anyways.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
do you still recruiting?
I am now member. Please update my rank  Jr. Member to Member on your website.thanks for the nice Signature Campaign Smiley

Hey reymond, our system automatically changes your rank based on your current sig.

Regards
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi I tried to register to your campaign but it said that there is no more slot available after I enter my bitcoin address .
Can I still join ? or is this no more slot available for Jr member ?

If it says slots are full then currently you will not be able to join unless the slot becomes free in coming week. They have limited people whom they can take and if in between somebody leaves the campaign you have chance to get it.
Activity: 821
I am now member. Please update my rank  Jr. Member to Member on your website.thanks for the nice Signature Campaign Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi I tried to register to your campaign but it said that there is no more slot available after I enter my bitcoin address .
Can I still join ? or is this no more slot available for Jr member ?
Username: PHS
Activity: 126
Bitcoin address: 1FNBrFBWwMBPDuon1BL3rvUyo7y7H6qvsf

Let me know if am accepted XD

Hi, We are full now, sorry, I will inform you if we have some slots open next week.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We have users that changed the signature and then they're out, so we now have 2 slots open, grab one while it's hot.

By the way, we also added a new rule in the OP.

You are saying 2 slots available but when I tried to register in your address it shows "there are no more slots" why?

Can I join?

Username:sabbirshm
Activity:41(include this)
Bitcoin address: 181vDfaahUkMZuVEmfbuYAWCJTyGJSau3Q

I will be thankfull if you accept
me and I already wear your signature.
Regards!

Hey man, tks for your interest, but as the registration in our signature campaign is automatic, 2 users before you have registered in the campaign.

Maybe in next week we will have some free slots, do you want to be notified when we have some free slots?

Regards.

Never Mind! My bad luck. Its ok.

I will join next week if slot available.  thanks.
full slot or still ready open slot

iam interest iam ready join your campaign signature

i think all slots are full right now..but just wait and keep checking the thread and you may find a place hear next weak..
Activity: 140
full slot or still ready open slot

iam interest iam ready join your campaign signature
Activity: 154
 Signature done pm sent pls replay me if im in im ready) thanks
PHS
Username: PHS
Activity: 126
Bitcoin address: 1FNBrFBWwMBPDuon1BL3rvUyo7y7H6qvsf

Let me know if am accepted XD
Hi Op thanks alot! This is my first time to join a campaign Smiley
Hi I saw you are arent full so I would like to join this campaign

Username:Jhings20
Activity:56
Bitcoin address:3DMi7joKsds26D1ApEvJDbiBKdnXhfXHYL

Jhings20,

To be registered you should have registered yourself in the address specified in the OP. But as you have already changed your signature to the correct one, we made an exception for you and added you to the campaign.

raymond541,

We will made an exception for you too, but you should change your signature to the correct one and PM us when you're ready to join the campaign

Regards
Done add the correct signature code.please add me on the list.
here is my details:
Activity: 48
profile= 808354
Bitcoin address: 1LiRA2P96LPAnrsgPzc2djeDfth92riLj6

regards,
raymond541

Added, welcome
We have users that changed the signature and then they're out, so we now have 2 slots open, grab one while it's hot.

By the way, we also added a new rule in the OP.

You are saying 2 slots available but when I tried to register in your address it shows "there are no more slots" why?

Can I join?

Username:sabbirshm
Activity:41(include this)
Bitcoin address: 181vDfaahUkMZuVEmfbuYAWCJTyGJSau3Q

I will be thankfull if you accept
me and I already wear your signature.
Regards!

Hey man, tks for your interest, but as the registration in our signature campaign is automatic, 2 users before you have registered in the campaign.

Maybe in next week we will have some free slots, do you want to be notified when we have some free slots?

Regards.
hello op pm sent can you replay pls thanks
Pages:
Jump to: