Pages:
Author

Topic: YABTCL.com Signature Campaign - 10 Slots - Jr. Member to Full Member - page 4. (Read 4808 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 501
Hi I saw you are arent full so I would like to join this campaign

Username:Jhings20
Activity:56
Bitcoin address:3DMi7joKsds26D1ApEvJDbiBKdnXhfXHYL

Jhings20,

To be registered you should have registered yourself in the address specified in the OP. But as you have already changed your signature to the correct one, we made an exception for you and added you to the campaign.

raymond541,

We will made an exception for you too, but you should change your signature to the correct one and PM us when you're ready to join the campaign

Regards
Done add the correct signature code.please add me on the list.
here is my details:
Activity: 48
profile= 808354
Bitcoin address: 1LiRA2P96LPAnrsgPzc2djeDfth92riLj6

regards,
raymond541
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We have users that changed the signature and then they're out, so we now have 2 slots open, grab one while it's hot.

By the way, we also added a new rule in the OP.

To be eligible for payment you should wear the signature all the time.

You are saying 2 slots available but when I tried to register in your address it shows "there are no more slots" why?

Can I join?

Username:sabbirshm
Activity:41(include this)
Bitcoin address: 181vDfaahUkMZuVEmfbuYAWCJTyGJSau3Q

I will be thankfull if you accept
me and I already wear your signature.

Regards!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
We have users that changed the signature and then they're out, so we now have 2 slots open, grab one while it's hot.

Thanks a lot. I am in (=
Activity: 189
Merit: 103

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
When will you have more spots for Junior Members? 
Thanks
Mauser
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Slot full for now? Just last one for me please Cheesy
Ok, We're now full.

3 Full Members
2 Members and
6 Jr. Members

I want to remember the participants in the campaign that No minimum posts required for payment, but you must post a minimum of 10 posts in the current week to continue in the campaign in the next week

Regards

Jhings20,

To be registered you should have registered yourself in the address specified in the OP. But as you have already changed your signature to the correct one, we made an exception for you and added you to the campaign.

raymond541,

We will made an exception for you too, but you should change your signature to the correct one and PM us when you're ready to join the campaign

Regards
How often does post count is updated...

Every post made must be manually verified, so it will be updated once a day on average.

Regards
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
We Fixed the problem with the Jr. Member signature, updated it in the OP.

I already do a campaign for you. I have to make any changes for this new campaign?

sent a PM

Thanks for your attention
Activity: 196

Activity: 196
How often does post count is updated...
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
arifcool

your signature must contains the link to our site and you should register yourself at https://yabtcl.com/signatureCampaign.aspx
you have to change your signature design, junior member's signature text length is limited to 150 chars
check this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
Yeah it has 334 characters on it, thats why the sig of arifcool doesn't show up properly.
i'm not address coin
Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Wow so we have a new signature now on board . But nothing for newbie as many newbies are looking for somebody for themselves.
We Fixed the problem with the Jr. Member signature, updated it in the OP.

I already do a campaign for you. I have to make any changes for this new campaign?

sent a PM
signature newbie?

they are not accepting newbie. Continue posting and participating more actively in the forum because that way you will move to a higher level and may participate in campaigns like this.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
signature newbie?
nope, YABTCL just accept min Jr.Member or above, but you can try to join in other sig campaign which accept from newbie. goodluck
Activity: 821
Merit: 501
 Jr. Member code very long does not work please redesign and add again.I will wear your code.thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: