Pages:
Author

Topic: YABTCL.com Signature Campaign 35 Slots 0.00035 - 0.0015 per post - page 3. (Read 9603 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
Hi all, sorry for the delayed update.

Well, we're still waiting for our Bitcoin Core to finish reindexing.

About the signature campaign, we have load the database of the signature campaign into a test server and we will finish validating the remaining posts and we will pay you all in some hours.

We also will post here the final table with all the posts by the users.

Sorry about this mess, but we will taking care that this won't happen again.

we will start a week campaign soon. Probably it will start after Christmas.

We recommend that the users already in the campaign keep the signature as the posts after the payment will count to the week campaign.

Ask if you have any question.

we thought u vanished.
but its okay since u have replied.
Looking forward to more campaigns

Merry Christmas   
Activity: 189
Merit: 103
Hi all, sorry for the delayed update.

Well, we're still waiting for our Bitcoin Core to finish reindexing.

About the signature campaign, we have load the database of the signature campaign into a test server and we will finish validating the remaining posts and we will pay you all in some hours.

We also will post here the final table with all the posts by the users.

Sorry about this mess, but we will taking care that this won't happen again.

we will start a week campaign soon. Probably it will start after Christmas.

We recommend that the users already in the campaign keep the signature as the posts after the payment will count to the week campaign.

Ask if you have any question.
legendary
its almost time for the payments. Please reply
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
When this page ► https://yabtcl.com/signatureCampaign.aspx will come back? It shows "Bitcoin Core is taking more time to reindex the block chain than we expect. Really sorry for that. We will back shortly."
or how can i join this campaign?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Any updates regarding this campaign?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
Am I must use the avatar for joining the campaign?

Correct me if im wrong but on the op i dont see a rule of wearing campaigns avatar and there is no avatar supplied by the campaigner so there is no need.
legendary

AFAIK you are not required to wear campaign avatar as long as you don't advertise a competitor. So you can keep your avatar.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Hey yabtcl what about today rules: will we finish with the monthly campaign and start over? Please make it clear

Thanks

He talked about it a few posts above this one. ''We will turn this campaign into a weekly payment campaign. I will finish the details with Hilarious and inform when the change will occur. And then we will post here when new applications will be allowed.''
legendary
Hey yabtcl what about today rules: will we finish with the monthly campaign and start over? Please make it clear

Thanks
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Im a SR.Member now. By the way, when I go to check my stats it says I made 0 posts but I have like 20 posts or something already.
legendary
@yabtcl : okay that will be great Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 103
We will turn this campaign into a weekly payment campaign. I will finish the details with Hilarious and inform when the change will occur. And then we will post here when new applications will be allowed.

We will also add the following rule to the campaign.:

You will be paid for a maximum of 25 posts per week. We have no minimum posts requirement for payment, but, we reserve the right to remove members if they aren't active enough.

So some users will be removed if them do not start posting as they have not post since the start of the campaign.

legendary
Merit: 1028
Is this signature campaign active for Sr.Member? Sr. member seats are full?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I want to join your campaign.

Are you enrolling new members for this month?

Thanks in advance. Smiley

I'll ask Yabtcl.

Let me know about YABTCL's verdict Smiley

I bet on YABTCL everyday even though I lose more than winning! Grin
legendary
Hello i have been promoted to full member yesterday so im putting up the full member signature now. please evaluate accordingly thankyou
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Added signature and wanted to enroll, do let me know if accepted please.
Address: 1C3THPy2m5cgoC7wa3PYB798TYrBsjoho5
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I see, in the OP there's one SR. Member position left but there are applications. Could I perhaps get an update on if I could get accepted? Cheers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
address:  1E96yFSgGNh6gtqjLtFjXynwdGYozEi6AP
thanks....
legendary
We currently have enrolled users with negative trust which is against the rules: their posts are also going up so I would like to have a clarification from our campaign manager.
Who exactly do you mean? I see only one person with neg trust, gampher, that too because I have zakir on my trust list

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=255170
slark also

and gampher as you noticed
Its due to your trust list. Try only the DefaultTrust(level 2 preferably), which is what this campaign and every other(except betcoin) follows

Ok mexxer updating the trust to level 2 I don't see it anymore, I was seing jimmothy's feedback which was making his trust a red one.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: