Pages:
Author

Topic: YABTCL.com Signature Campaign 35 Slots 0.00035 - 0.0015 per post - page 7. (Read 9603 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 103
I'm joining..
Username: |ocean|
Address: 38KqpWKzuKXxfQixXBhzn1W1MLr4aoLsaP

User added successfully. User Name: |Ocean|. Starting post count: 66
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Address: 1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR

120x80
There, you can now even offer avatars Smiley
User added successfully. User Name: ajareselde. Starting post count: 3523
LOL, tks for the avatar, we will deliver one for you that isn't stretched, we still need to think about the details of an avatar campaign.

Thanks for having me.
btw Avatar i posted isn't stretched - it's just big boned Tongue

When you make one, feel free to PM me with link, or please notify me if you make avatar campaign for it as well, whatever the case, i'm looking forward to it.

cheers
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
PM me to buy traffic for your site!
So you pay double for the top 3 posters with most constructive posts but the limit monthly is 100, what happens when more than 3 people have 100 constructive posts

It's quite clear really, maximum post count per period of 1 month is 100 qualifying posts. Some users tend to post much more than 3.3 posts par day, but those posts over 100th
won't be paid. None the less, three users with most qualifying posts (be that 100 or 400) will receive double payout. (on those maximum 100 posts, not all of them)
Activity: 490
So you pay double for the top 3 posters with most constructive posts but the limit monthly is 100, what happens when more than 3 people have 100 constructive posts
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Mining Bitcoins Since 2010
I'm joining..
Username: |ocean|
Address: 38KqpWKzuKXxfQixXBhzn1W1MLr4aoLsaP
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Could i join this campaign? :/

Rules:
  • Only constructive posts will count, so no bumps, spam, and low quality posts
  • Posts made in Games and Rounds, Local boards, Micro Earnings, Investor-based Games, Meta, Off-topic, Politics & Society and Archival will not count.
  • Posts in signature campaigns (this inclusive), promotions and giveaways won't count
  • No negative trust rating

What do you think?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Could i join this campaign? :/

120x80

User added successfully. User Name: ajareselde. Starting post count: 3523

LOL, tks for the avatar, we will deliver one for you that isn't stretched, we still need to think about the details of an avatar campaign.

Miranna, you made a good point. So, I will only accept avatars from not gambling related websites.
Actually, 30% of the paid posts should be in the gambling section.
Another example, lets suppose a user had 50 posts in a month and only 9 in the gambling section, I wont punish the user not paying him at all, I will count only 30 paid posts

Yup, that makes much more sense now.
Since you approached with a campaign where rates are actually fair, i thought u deserve some help in getting your money's worth in this campaign Smiley
Good luck with both your service and campaign!

cheers
signing up

username    jayce
address:  17Eq4ami1mEwrCWzVhwVzUc9qPrPyDQwnm

User added successfully. User Name: jayce. Starting post count: 930
No problem, while we do not have an avatar campaign, you can use avatar from other campaigns

Nice gesture from your side, but i would advise of adding the rule that "Participants may not advertise similar or competing gambling related sites while enrolled in this campaign"
Reason is that it would be both counter productive and contradictory if someone would advertise two gambling related sites, but it's your call..

Another thing (in regards to gambing section posts); "At least 30% of the posts should be made on the Gambling section. "
Imagine scenario:
person A posts 100 posts , where 30 of them are in gambling section (30%) - everything good , person A is eligible for payout.
person B posts 300 posts, where 60 of them are in gambling section (20%) - person B isn't eligible for payout due to not following the rule.. ?

Miranna, you made a good point. So, I will only accept avatars from not gambling related websites.

Actually, 30% of the paid posts should be in the gambling section.

Another example, lets suppose a user had 50 posts in a month and only 9 in the gambling section, I wont punish the user not paying him at all, I will count only 30 paid posts
Address: 12RmwSsesmwXAKqKQbjVLS8gecgK1Bonsp

User added successfully. User Name: Bardman. Starting post count: 471
Hey, would like to participate:

Address: 1qeXLykdio2qL4uEBowgKicWMqeZ6a2ZG

User added successfully. User Name: Astargath. Starting post count: 495
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

120x80
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1494
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
signing up

username    jayce
address:  17Eq4ami1mEwrCWzVhwVzUc9qPrPyDQwnm

Nice gesture from your side, but i would advise of adding the rule that "Participants may not advertise similar or competing gambling related sites while enrolled in this campaign"
Reason is that it would be both counter productive and contradictory if someone would advertise two gambling related sites, but it's your call..

I think that would be a strict call! Since they haven't any avatar ready as of now, every campaign members cannot just waste that space for nothing!

Them having no avatar currently has nothing to do with the logic by which i wrote my response. In regards to "wasting space" - Campaign needs to protect their interests,
and since they have honesty good rates compared to other campaigns, i don't see why anyone would have the greed to advertise two competing businesses.

Another thing (in regards to gambing section posts); "At least 30% of the posts should be made on the Gambling section. "
Imagine scenario:
person A posts 100 posts , where 30 of them are in gambling section (30%) - everything good , person A is eligible for payout.
person B posts 300 posts, where 60 of them are in gambling section (20%) - person B isn't eligible for payout due to not following the rule.. ?

No your interpretation is quite wrong. Both will get paid according to 100 posts (maximum post count) whether one post 1000 post at a time, his 100 posts will be considered for payment.

My interpretation is spot on if you are reading rules in a legal way. I'm not saying they would indeed do that, but it would still be better if they added a line like:
"At least 30% of the posts should be made on the Gambling section. After 100th post in total, requirements for posts in gamblind is changed to 30 posts, not 30% of the posts "
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

I think that would be a strict call! Since they haven't any avatar ready as of now, every campaign members cannot just waste that space for nothing!

Imagine scenario:

No your interpretation is quite wrong. Both will get paid according to 100 posts (maximum post count). Whether one post 1000 posts at a time, only his initial 100 posts will be considered for payment. Also the latter one will get double payment if 300 posts become maximum among all other members participating.
No problem, while we do not have an avatar campaign, you can use avatar from other campaigns

Imagine scenario:
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Address: 12RmwSsesmwXAKqKQbjVLS8gecgK1Bonsp
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
Hey, would like to participate:

Address: 1qeXLykdio2qL4uEBowgKicWMqeZ6a2ZG
Pages:
Jump to: