Pages:
Author

Topic: YACoin Windows 7 x64 [SSSE3 and AVX support] / x86 miner - page 12. (Read 78985 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Excellent Smiley
i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHz, -t 3
Doesn't go above 80 degrees, 207 khash/s, doesn't throttle my cgminer, any higher -t does both.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Intel i7 3930K OC @ 4500Mhz  //  minerd_scrypt_jane_x64_avx.exe -q -a scrypt-jane -t 12  //  490 Kh/s  Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
got a working solution with all the problems on XP64 ...for those who be interested i copied the normaliz.dll from the folder SysWOW64 to the System32 Folder....installed Internetexplorer 8 and it worked.

Got a bunch of errors starting up XP64 now, but it's quit stable, everything runs fine, my Phenom II X4 940 got arround ~35 - 40 KHash per core^^

thanks for the help in here...just poolmined my first yacoin in the last ~2 hours

ok then i will stay at the first version and go on mining.
i almost only be profitable for about 1-2 day i think or the price will increase higher.
Activity: 42
Does the updated version increase the hashrate ?

No, it works as before
Does the updated version increase the hashrate ?
Activity: 20
i7 3610QM -t8  250KH/S
ahh comming further....now it says Normaliz.dll was not found o.O installed it via dll-fixer...but it's still missing
nope my second pc won't work with that ...it says mscvp100.dll is missing, even if it's installed =( any ideas how to fix it...this pc is using xp64 ..maybe thats the problem =D
may be... you install Visual Studio or only runtime from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2103136Huh
nope my second pc won't work with that ...it says mscvp100.dll is missing, even if it's installed =( any ideas how to fix it...this pc is using xp64 ..maybe thats the problem =D
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Been running without surfing etc ..so 100% cpu for mining and my laptops do:
P8600  55
l9400   40
yep i see and registered myself now =) ...gonan setup my second pc now to this

my second pc is using XP64...any issues i can await on this? it said i was missing a MSCVP100.dll ...gonna install Vidual C++ now and hope this will fix it ^^
it works o.O ...omg it works...thanks man...if i found some blocks i donate you, pm me your adress xD
got ~40khash on evry core of my 1090t ...nice....

You can find it at first post. But really with current difficulty must be better to use pool: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annyac-yac-simple-pool-lp-200741
Activity: 12
i gotta thank yuo for this, it REALLY increased my hash rate, ready for he next jane coin
it works o.O ...omg it works...thanks man...if i found some blocks i donate you, pm me your adress xD

got ~40khash on evry core of my 1090t ...nice....
i don't get it working....reinstalled yacoin client totally because i mined directly with the client before. now after the blockchain updated itself, i can start my self created start.bat with the following lines in it:

minerd_scrypt_jane_x64_ssse3.exe -q -a scrypt-jane -o http://127.0.0.1:8108 -O user:pass

[2013-05-11 13:02:20] 6 miner threads started, using 'scrypt-jane' algorithm.

below that ...no errors...no cores listed....simply nothing...my 6cores on my 1090t hit 100% usage ....and nothing is listed below in the cmd window =( i'm dissapointed right now.

if someone got tipps for me, please write me a pm or here in the thread.

remove -q argument in command line and you will see speed on each thread. And look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2099378
i don't get it working....reinstalled yacoin client totally because i mined directly with the client before. now after the blockchain updated itself, i can start my self created start.bat with the following lines in it:

minerd_scrypt_jane_x64_ssse3.exe -q -a scrypt-jane -o http://127.0.0.1:8108 -O user:pass

[2013-05-11 13:02:20] 6 miner threads started, using 'scrypt-jane' algorithm.

below that ...no errors...no cores listed....simply nothing...my 6cores on my 1090t hit 100% usage ....and nothing is listed below in the cmd window =( i'm dissapointed right now.

if someone got tipps for me, please write me a pm or here in the thread.

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
was anyone able to solo mine with this here ?
Activity: 7
 have an OC'd 3770k and I will donate when I get some coins, for sure.
Activity: 16
Is this a good way for me to get some BTC? Mine YACoin with my CPU and sell for BTC. Anyone had their CPU melt by doing this or could that not happen? Seems a little scary to me, but if it works without destroying my hardware it would be a great way for people without huge GPU to get some coins...
Pages:
Jump to: