Pages:
Author

Topic: Yannik.biz - 10 000 satoshi welcome bonus - since 2015 - page 68. (Read 92374 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Been doing them for about a month now. Up to almost 0.01 BTC Smiley
Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Who is actually earning money with faucet sites?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency Advocate
Thx very much for you point @felicita. I already saw, that my favorite faucet freebitco.in is still very high ranked in Alexa and thus must have enough visitors. Although they are meanwhile much more than a simple faucet site, it's more a faucet plus gaming site but still impressive to see it in the Top 2,000 websites on this planet.

So let's keep on going then.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
Hi guys, I wonder if there is still a big enough market for faucets. Back in 2013 we started a few faucets but had to close them down because Google AdSense blacklisted us and the other ad platforms simply have not delivered the necessary income to run a faucet.

From what I see a lot of faucets closed down and also FaucetBox, once the largest faucet payment platform. Can you give me some guidance how the faucet market status is and is there any other payment partners besides Kraken? Much appreciated!

Thx in advance - and stay pink!  Roll Eyes

Yes , faucet pages are still profitable ! and rentable !
You can also look an the major old paying faucets like moonbitcoin and freebicoin Wink
All you need is a good proxy/bot detection Wink

kind regards
Cryptocurrency Advocate
Search for elenafucets. I think it will help you understand faucet market

Thx my friend, it really helped, I found out the FaucetHub is kind of successor of FaucetBox and joined the respective thread here in the Forum, cheers and thx again Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hi guys, I wonder if there is still a big enough market for faucets. Back in 2013 we started a few faucets but had to close them down because Google AdSense blacklisted us and the other ad platforms simply have not delivered the necessary income to run a faucet.

From what I see a lot of faucets closed down and also FaucetBox, once the largest faucet payment platform. Can you give me some guidance how the faucet market status is and is there any other payment partners besides Kraken? Much appreciated!

Search for elenafucets. I think it will help you understand faucet market
Cryptocurrency Advocate

Activity: 180
thank u for the solvemddia alternative !!

greehz
legendary
In fact you need to put your domain as ".yannik.biz" (a point before your domain), the point will act as a wildcard for all subsequent subdomains.
I faced this issue and the FAQ section of SolveMedia gave that hint to me.
loool thanks for that Cheesy now everyone can claim with www or without Cheesy

~~~~~~~

Faucet News:
Now iam searching for advertises on my adspots.
Please give me a offer , i spented many time on this faucet to make it better and better .

kind regards
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There isn't captcha to solve and when I click "claim" after 30 seconds I have this error message:

"SOLVEMEDIA CAPTCHA IS WRONG."

try now should be solved ! give me feedback adn thank for report !

Stange solvemdia makes me some problems they count yannik.biz and www.yannik.biz as 2 pages so i need 2 keys .....-.-
but i hope to find a solution for this that all cna claim with www and without www.

kind regards

Now it's Ok, working again.  Smiley

This is one faucet that worth to be promoted, already prooved that came to stay.
Activity: 78
There isn't captcha to solve and when I click "claim" after 30 seconds I have this error message:

Stange solvemdia makes me some problems they count yannik.biz and www.yannik.biz as 2 pages so i need 2 keys .....-.-
but i hope to find a solution for this that all cna claim with www and without www.

kind regards

In fact you need to put your domain as ".yannik.biz" (a point before your domain), the point will act as a wildcard for all subsequent subdomains.
I faced this issue and the FAQ section of SolveMedia gave that hint to me.
legendary

kind regards

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
thanks for 4 new Feddbacks
i have all updatet all Balances Wink

Faucet news:
And iam planning to add solvemedia as captach becourse of hard recapchas ......
soon you can choose wich captcher you wanna use !

regards
Activity: 90
Hi felicita!
Your faucet is really GREAT!!
I just receive 25k satoshies. Smiley
Faucets like this one, keeps the game alive!

Thank's!

[email protected]
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi Yannik Team !

I placed a request for changing account security.
I received a prompt and excellent service from Yannik Faucet Team.

My login email: [email protected]

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Supratim
legendary
Hi !

I want to change the password for Unlock Payout.

How do I change?

My email in Yannik : [email protected]

Regards,
Supratim

now you can set a new password !
so have fun tonight Wink

and thanks for all feddbacks .....look in to your accoutn balance Wink
hope to get some more informative feedbacks soon Cheesy

kind regards
Activity: 11
user : [email protected]

Good as the page says here is my post to receive the 500 satoshis of bunus a great page yannik a greeting
Hi !

I want to change the password for Unlock Payout.

How do I change?

My email in Yannik : [email protected]

Regards,
Supratim
Hello Yannik Team!

I'm account holder with email id: [email protected]
I want to change my unlock password in my Yannik Faucet account.

Kindly help me sending a link.

Regards,
Supratim
Pages:
Jump to: