Pages:
Author

Topic: Yannik.biz - 10 000 satoshi welcome bonus - since 2015 - page 69. (Read 92374 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
log:xanum
[email protected]

I have been working on this crane for a long time (http://yannik.biz) very pleased, the administrator is always connected, he pays stably.
Activity: 13
thanks for new Feedbacks
My another positive feedback to this faucet and it's Admin. Stable and honest work for years.
P.S. Good idea to give 500 sat bonus for each feedback! (my login: [email protected])
Activity: 14
Hello everyone. Many thanks to the esteemed administrator of the site Yannik.biz for his help me in registering on this site, receiving small financial assistance every 24 hours. I really like the site. Everything is super, clear! My details for the gift on the news about o  500 Satoshi bonus the repost. loginmail
   [email protected] Once again I thank.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
thanks for new Feedbacks , all Question and mails are answered.
iam also givign out a small Bonus its a higher claim as long as we can hold it !

iam allways waiting for your proposal to make tis faucet better !

kidn regards
Activity: 37
 14749 Satoshi, thank you admin
Activity: 65
  Balance: 50012 Satoshi
  Thank's Yannik Admin,
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Good faucet! friendly and thinking Admin! Working with him 4 months already. Quite responsive man.

Yes very good page i work now about 1 year with this page.

thanks
Activity: 13
Good faucet! friendly and thinking Admin! Working with him 4 months already. Quite responsive man.
legendary
now yannik faucet also using iphub to protect us against bots and spammers !!

now iam using anti TOR, iphub,nastyhost and shrommery to protect us Wink

happy claiming on that dammed high BTC prize !!!

regards
legendary
I can not recommend this faucet as for myself, because i was trying to get help from admin hundreds of times and still no help!!! Site says that my IP address is poxy or vpn or something and I am not using any of these. It's the same all the time, I even sent adminmy ip address and still nothing...

now i have replayed to every support mail that arrived me .

and yes iam using nastyhosts and shroomery and other services to detect bad ips .

kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
I can not recommend this faucet as for myself, because i was trying to get help from admin hundreds of times and still no help!!! Site says that my IP address is poxy or vpn or something and I am not using any of these. It's the same all the time, I even sent adminmy ip address and still nothing...
I think they're using nastyhosts and they've blacklisted your IP for X or Y reason.
Activity: 41
legendary
Hallo admin, I have an account in yannik.biz. I pushed by mistake "support balance" button, so I transferred 26286 satoshi to you. Can you please send my satoshi back? Many thanks.
sure send me your login mail and i send you back the staoshis !!!
kind regards
I sent my login email in pv. Can you check it, please?

done !
but for now i cant relese more support balances !
becourse ePay stolen many of my coins -.-
i hope i can cover this in future .

kind regards
Activity: 21
Hallo admin, I have an account in yannik.biz. I pushed by mistake "support balance" button, so I transferred 26286 satoshi to you. Can you please send my satoshi back? Many thanks.
kind regards
I sent my login email in pv. Can you check it, please?
legendary
This faucet has insufficient funds to send the payout.
Remind me on my BitcoinTalk Topic and i will refill as soon as possible !

i have payed for 200€ bitcoins at 25th at blockchain its still pending .....
also wondering i never waited that long for a payment o0
i hope i will get my order today so i can start refilling facuethub and epay !!
And stopping filling epay until we know what they exactly do right now Cheesy

faucet is now refilled !!

kind regards
Activity: 1036
Merit: 269
This faucet has insufficient funds to send the payout.
Remind me on my BitcoinTalk Topic and i will refill as soon as possible !
legendary
Hello.admin. I have an account on the site yannik.biz, I worked there a little, did not go for a long time on my little experience, but recently tried to log into my account and failed. There was a message on this IP already registered
Van one account. I do not want to register, I want to log into my account. My login is on the site [email protected]. Maybe my account is already blocked, I do not know.
Check and help log in to the account.
My IP 109.127.40.27
Help to go to my account and please start working! Answer me, admin!
i cant find any accoutn with this mail: [email protected] Huh?

Site says im using vpn or proxy but i am not. Im just trying to sign in on phone and the message appears. Can you fix this?
send me your login or ip adress then i can help you !

kind regards
Activity: 21
Activity: 41
Site says im using vpn or proxy but i am not. Im just trying to sign in on phone and the message appears. Can you fix this?
Activity: 14
Hello.admin. I have an account on the site yannik.biz, I worked there a little, did not go for a long time on my little experience, but recently tried to log into my account and failed. There was a message on this IP already registered
Van one account. I do not want to register, I want to log into my account. My login is on the site [email protected]. Maybe my account is already blocked, I do not know.
Check and help log in to the account.
My IP 109.127.40.27
Help to go to my account and please start working! Answer me, admin!
Pages:
Jump to: