Pages:
Author

Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users - page 83. (Read 30593 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Many news sites and online shopping sites are PWA, also google maps!
Here's an article I found regarding Facebook implementing PWA in their platform!
https://react-etc.net/entry/facebook-takes-first-steps-to-progressive-web-apps-pwa
Facebook has not yet fully embraced the PWA requirements, but the journey has begun. The first step they've taken is the Manifest file placed on the Mobile Facebook site (https://m.facebook.com/data/manifest ), but the emergence of fully fledged capabilities of offline support, sharing API, and other browser native features is only a matter of time.
I clicked on the link but I don't get it? What is that? Manifest file? Does it only work on the mobile version? What is it used for? It's just one step so it's not really a big part of PWA?
Activity: 60
I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
That's a basic for an app store. Apps that are popularly used and well sold should be available in any app store since that's where the market will go to. Social media apps is a must for any app store.
If they want to be a popular store, then they should be a store where everyone can easily find what they need. In the form of app store, those popular social media apps are part of what a normal user looks for, so they should be there.

Of course, they know that I have no doubt about that. What they will do is convert it to PWA so that it can be used more efficiently. What I am waiting are those apps known to be consuming too much memory from our mobile devices like facebook. I will be the first one who will download a Facebook Mobile Apps which is a Progressive Web Apps (PWA) already.
Facebook is already PWA and still will be consuming a lot of memory, I think. When browsing facebook, if the connection suddenly got disconnected, you can still browse pre-loaded page and pre-loaded videos and I think there's a setting for that.
Yes, also twitter, it's already PWA. Facebook is not really that much PWA but it will be, PWA is the future! Smiley
Here's an article I found regarding Facebook implementing PWA in their platform!
https://react-etc.net/entry/facebook-takes-first-steps-to-progressive-web-apps-pwa
Facebook has not yet fully embraced the PWA requirements, but the journey has begun. The first step they've taken is the Manifest file placed on the Mobile Facebook site (https://m.facebook.com/data/manifest ), but the emergence of fully fledged capabilities of offline support, sharing API, and other browser native features is only a matter of time.
Activity: 60

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

You are right! One example is Apple devices who have internal storage only. The less space it takes will definitely a great help because the speed sometimes of a gadget was really affected once there are apps that are installed on the internal storage.

A zero file storage is not the case of PWAs actually.

Rather, PWAs require a very minimal storage size to run. Unlike conventional native apps that requires a varying mid to large storage space to execute.

Though a great advantage for PWAs, i do worry about how well it will perform specially if one's internet connection is shaky.
That depends on the actual app developed. It's not native apps versus PWA case but rather either of them will consume a large space depending on the type of app. There are many space consuming apps, usually games.

If PWA require a very minimal storage size to run, does this mean there will be no updates that will comes to our device which will not annoy

us? you know what I mean, or ti will depend on the type of download we are going to choose in whether it is a type of game or what, etc.
Activity: 55

Activity: 777
I admire how YAPPADAPPADOO unselfishly share the technology of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to us. I remember how Nokia selfishly hold every feature of mobile phones and that what makes their brand monopolize the market. Then afterward, other players offer different features and Android was introduced. Then now, Nokia was just a history.

I do agree. Introducing a great technology especially in creating applications that run online and offline is a noble thing. Some applications need every update that is so annoying especially when you have a poor internet connection.

I agreed with you mate, giving an update form time to time was such an annoying things to me. Every updates it consume space needed for the

device actually. But with this yappadapadoo it has a features where most users will really enjoy it because of their amazing services they can

give to each every one of us here in this industry.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
I've read an article on how the PWA helped some platforms. It says you can access the page you are currently browsing even if you go offline. So, it's just like you may continue reading an already open page. I can see how that increased their engagement but I don't see it practical for online games.

I think you are correct with that. This will not be applicable for online games because it will not be called online games if it is offline. But the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will introduce the technology that will definitely help the online games lessen the space occupied by the apps or games that they have to access. They can't even feel the intermittent connection of the internet because the games' memory will be on the cache and not on the server.
I dont it is possible man. Online games have to have fast internet connection. In this area of offline applications they are talking about in their whitepaper i think is limited to applications who do not need internet connections that much like photo editors, puzzle games, and other games that though they can be online but can also work good offline.

The case here would be dependent on the nature of the PWA i guess.  By nature, i meant to say purpose & design.

As rightfully pointed out by Shikaina, applications that does not depend on online contents and constant in-app updates, we can be rest assured that the PWA can work without any internet connection. Whilst PWAs that needs online contents and related updates to run would definitely require an internet connection.  Though on the latter scenario, Yappadappadoo is to deliver  a solution that will allow PWAs to still run even with a very woobly internet connection giving PWAs a good advantage.

And the cited example above shows how native apps and PWAs are alike in some aspect of the users experience.

Native apps responds the same way actually when online contents are necessary, it requires you to be on the internet too (specially gaming apps) and native app photo editors, for instance, can be utilized without any data connectivity at all.

And if Yappadappadoo could indeed deliver stable performance for PWAs even with a 3G data connection only, then we might see the rise of the PWAs via the Yappadappadoo Store.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
I admire how YAPPADAPPADOO unselfishly share the technology of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to us. I remember how Nokia selfishly hold every feature of mobile phones and that what makes their brand monopolize the market. Then afterward, other players offer different features and Android was introduced. Then now, Nokia was just a history.

A very sad story there for nokia actually as they lack the ability to adopt.

And yes, they too lacked the ability to share technology with others as they dominated the mobile industry, perhaps they though what they have was enough.

And here is where Yappadappadoo proves to be extremely helpful as they intend to combine blockchain technology and PWA to share among mobile device users.  And i do hope they succeed.

We do nothing about what happen to Nokia, for what is most important now is with yappadappadoo we can enjoy  once their project become

successful anyway, but that could only be happen if community of them will give a full support from this one, isn't right dude?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
I've read an article on how the PWA helped some platforms. It says you can access the page you are currently browsing even if you go offline. So, it's just like you may continue reading an already open page. I can see how that increased their engagement but I don't see it practical for online games.

I think you are correct with that. This will not be applicable for online games because it will not be called online games if it is offline. But the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will introduce the technology that will definitely help the online games lessen the space occupied by the apps or games that they have to access. They can't even feel the intermittent connection of the internet because the games' memory will be on the cache and not on the server.
I dont it is possible man. Online games have to have fast internet connection. In this area of offline applications they are talking about in their whitepaper i think is limited to applications who do not need internet connections that much like photo editors, puzzle games, and other games that though they can be online but can also work good offline.

The case here would be dependent on the nature of the PWA i guess.  By nature, i meant to say purpose & design.

As rightfully pointed out by Shikaina, applications that does not depend on online contents and constant in-app updates, we can be rest assured that the PWA can work without any internet connection. Whilst PWAs that needs online contents and related updates to run would definitely require an internet connection.  Though on the latter scenario, Yappadappadoo is to deliver  a solution that will allow PWAs to still run even with a very woobly internet connection giving PWAs a good advantage.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

That's right, nokia now was being left behind in the trend we had it now, before I was wondering why they're not adopting the concept of android

while other bigger company like Apple, Samsung, Asus, Hp adapted it only Nokia is not. And now Yappadappadoo is here for us to give and share 

to all the users globally to connect them into blockchain technology by simply use the apps of this project.
Activity: 56
I think the blockchain will work with yappadappadoo very smoothly, with blockchain technology and smart contract all the transactions and payments for all cryptocurrency will be record with a transparent form... And in case your phone or tablet are lost you can still retrieve all the apps from yappadappadoo because blockchain will save all the transactions from the beginning... What do you think guys?
I think so, too. This is a strength of Yappadappadoo Store having Blockchain integration which secures all records of transactions to protect its users from any related form of losses (some of which are mentioned on the quoted post), guaranteeing the transparency, dependability, security, even coupled with the credibility of app-reviews.
You got it right! Blockchain Technology really has a great role on YAPPADAPPADOO platform in terms of security. As you have already mentioned above, there are different ways that the data or transactions are protected and secured.
May i know how blockchain is used in mobile applications? In what way Yappadappado use blockchain in this project? What do they need to take care to to be hacked in applications by the way unless they are talking about crypto-wallet applications from their platform?

For sure Yappadappadoo will be using the blockchain technology for transaction payment of app purchases, in-app advertisement fees and distribution of token payments for developers.

Your hunch is right elycoinz, according to Yappadappadoo's whitepaper:

The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links
to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews.

Indicating that blockchain will execute abovementioned procedures including app reviews (which we know, most of the times, can be manipulated in many ways making the ratings unfair and unreliable).

And it was a good move that Yappadappadoo is taking the apps ratings and reviews in an immutable platform.

Moreover, Yappadappadoo will not be storing any user data at all, meaning our personal info remains safe and sound within our devices.

As per the whitepaper, users will be operated and identified with the use of Blockchain-IDs only.
Activity: 910

Maybe that's what yappadappadoo differ from the others which is even offline you can access it while in the other's are not I think,

But I'm not sure about it. Because as far I know To increase the number of PWA provided in our App Store, yappadappadoo will

provide an integrated drag & drop suite simplifying the creation and development of PWA, the yappadappadoo-Suite. An extremely

attractive incentive-program will further boost the availability of PWA.

Whitepaper>>>https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I think the blockchain will work with yappadappadoo very smoothly, with blockchain technology and smart contract all the transactions and payments for all cryptocurrency will be record with a transparent form... And in case your phone or tablet are lost you can still retrieve all the apps from yappadappadoo because blockchain will save all the transactions from the beginning... What do you think guys?
I think so, too. This is a strength of Yappadappadoo Store having Blockchain integration which secures all records of transactions to protect its users from any related form of losses (some of which are mentioned on the quoted post), guaranteeing the transparency, dependability, security, even coupled with the credibility of app-reviews.
You got it right! Blockchain Technology really has a great role on YAPPADAPPADOO platform in terms of security. As you have already mentioned above, there are different ways that the data or transactions are protected and secured.
May i know how blockchain is used in mobile applications? In what way Yappadappado use blockchain in this project? What do they need to take care to to be hacked in applications by the way unless they are talking about crypto-wallet applications from their platform?

For sure Yappadappadoo will be using the blockchain technology for transaction payment of app purchases, in-app advertisement fees and distribution of token payments for developers.

Your hunch is right elycoinz, according to Yappadappadoo's whitepaper:

The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links
to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews.

Indicating that blockchain will execute abovementioned procedures including app reviews (which we know, most of the times, can be manipulated in many ways making the ratings unfair and unreliable).

And it was a good move that Yappadappadoo is taking the apps ratings and reviews in an immutable platform.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Yappadappadoo Store is going to be a PWA store and all the apps inside can work anywhere, from PCs to mobile phones and any operating system as well. It would contain probably all the top apps right now but with PWA capabilities, as well as new apps with all its features provided by the suite.
So can the users expect new and different specs of the existing apps that will be available on Yappadappadoo? It would be great if something like that were to be guaranteed.
For sure it has many different specs available from this apps store and it's all new i guess, that's why yappadappadoo seeing them self as a different version from two apps store in the market today... And also i want to see what apps from yappadappadoo will bring new and exciting experience to many apps user's/addicts...

That's what other's waiting it to be happen actually, to find out what would be the outcome of their project campaign here. Though, the planned

goal of yappadappadoo was too high, but I think its attainable and achievable for me, I saw that they are able to meet what they're planning and

goal to achieve in.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Activity: 392
Merit: 123
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
On this board, you cannot delete your posts until 24 hours have passed from posting them. You could edit the post to be blank and then come back in 24 hours.

The message body was left empty.

It is true but it is also sad. I find it unfair. Like i happened to be posting something in a certain thread but instead of sending it there i realized i posted it in a different section. I wanted to delete it totally since i really was not interested on the topic being discussed in the said thread but i couldn’t delete it.

Anyway. With Yappadappado, any update on this project?
Activity: 157
1. APP (R)Evolution: Freedom at Last!
The yappadappadoo Store is a Blockchain linked ecosystem, bringing Progressive Web
Applications (PWA) to all mobile devices worldwide. By combining the advantages of two
young future-proofed technologies, Blockchain and Progressive Web Applications,
yappadappadoo will establish itself as a David against the market-dominating Goliath app
stores of Apple and Google and will achieve a significant market share.
- Yappadappadoo WhitePaper

Yappadappadoo introduced themselves as revolutionary blockchain linked app store emphasizing freedom.

They made a good choice of putting together two very young (and perhaps it might be true, both are future proof as we see them trending) technologies, the blockchain which was introduced 2008 and PWA which was put to light 2015.

And this will be an epic battle against the goliaths of the current app markets.  Let's all stay tuned and see how things will progress for Yappadappadoo.
Lol!  Grin Let us see how David conquers Goliath. First these Goliaths had already built a name through the years, secondly, they have already been rooted deeply, thirdly, they are the most known applications store almost world-wide. These Goliath are owned or if not partnered by established and monopole giant companies. But nothing to lose for Yappadappado if they try.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

You are right! One example is Apple devices who have internal storage only. The less space it takes will definitely a great help because the speed sometimes of a gadget was really affected once there are apps that are installed on the internal storage.
I'm not sure the "no installation" part would really mean no installation since whatever works in a device, is inside it, and consumes space. Even if there is no installation, I think there is automatic download so it would still consume space.
Yeah, definitely whatevs inside your device consumes space, even just a folder. PWA is going to download the needed parts for the app or site to work offline.
I think they will only need a browser than contain applications they need. Like opera mini they have leading applications already as you open the browser, in their homeoage you will find several applications. Or maybe you will need an application that is full of applications inside.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103

Pages:
Jump to: