Pages:
Author

Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users - page 85. (Read 30593 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

You are right! One example is Apple devices who have internal storage only. The less space it takes will definitely a great help because the speed sometimes of a gadget was really affected once there are apps that are installed on the internal storage.
I'm not sure the "no installation" part would really mean no installation since whatever works in a device, is inside it, and consumes space. Even if there is no installation, I think there is automatic download so it would still consume space.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
Progressive Web Applications are a blessing for growth markets like India, China and
Africa, where most users can only avail of poor network coverage and lower quality
hardware. India, for example has 20% of all mobile phone users worldwide. However, 99%
of the network cover,age in India is still based on 3G.
~ as quoted from Yappadappadoo's Whitepaper

Here we see where Yappadappadoo took their initiative to offer PWA to the world.

The figures they cited are quite indicative for the need of PWA which seemingly represents the best possible solution for mobile device users that are not able to run native apps due to bad or poor internet connectivity.

Few years ago, 3G was a very big leap in the data communication sector, but nowadays, it does not suffice a decent connectivity.

Imagine 20% of the global mobile users finally parring with native apps user and being able to enjoy the same user experience? I say tha't s quite a leap should Yappadappadoo be able to deliver what they offer.
Activity: 56
If PWA doesn’t require installation on our devices. Then this means that it will be less space for our gadgets because no data storage consumed. This is better for those devices who only have internal storage.

You are right! One example is Apple devices who have internal storage only. The less space it takes will definitely a great help because the speed sometimes of a gadget was really affected once there are apps that are installed on the internal storage.

A zero file storage is not the case of PWAs actually.

Rather, PWAs require a very minimal storage size to run. Unlike conventional native apps that requires a varying mid to large storage space to execute.

Though a great advantage for PWAs, i do worry about how well it will perform specially if one's internet connection is shaky.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I admire how YAPPADAPPADOO unselfishly share the technology of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to us. I remember how Nokia selfishly hold every feature of mobile phones and that what makes their brand monopolize the market. Then afterward, other players offer different features and Android was introduced. Then now, Nokia was just a history.

A very sad story there for nokia actually as they lack the ability to adopt.

And yes, they too lacked the ability to share technology with others as they dominated the mobile industry, perhaps they though what they have was enough.

And here is where Yappadappadoo proves to be extremely helpful as they intend to combine blockchain technology and PWA to share among mobile device users.  And i do hope they succeed.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
1. APP (R)Evolution: Freedom at Last!
The yappadappadoo Store is a Blockchain linked ecosystem, bringing Progressive Web
Applications (PWA) to all mobile devices worldwide. By combining the advantages of two
young future-proofed technologies, Blockchain and Progressive Web Applications,
yappadappadoo will establish itself as a David against the market-dominating Goliath app
stores of Apple and Google and will achieve a significant market share.
- Yappadappadoo WhitePaper

Yappadappadoo introduced themselves as revolutionary blockchain linked app store emphasizing freedom.

They made a good choice of putting together two very young (and perhaps it might be true, both are future proof as we see them trending) technologies, the blockchain which was introduced 2008 and PWA which was put to light 2015.

And this will be an epic battle against the goliaths of the current app markets.  Let's all stay tuned and see how things will progress for Yappadappadoo.
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
It says similar to native apps, so the performance that it would give us would be comparable to native apps that we are using today that are offline but can be used across any device and operating system.

I have seen some native apps offer a PWA release too. So far, as per my own experience, the feel and taste is not quite the same in terms of aesthetic.

Visually, i prefer the native app (perhaps because of the concept that native apps was developed with more advanced graphical capability than the limited HTML pallete).

Though both par excellently in terms of speed and responsiveness.

I told this before, and i'll say it again, i do hope to see Yappadappadoo give us an app to showcase PWAs features.  Wouldn't you guys agree?
I do dude. I wanna know what difference this PWA will make that will cause users like me to shift to Yapapadappado as my new apps store. But take note sir. Not all their applications are free, the most advance ones will charge you for purchase and will be payable with Flints. I think I’m already foreseeing this. Like i have a facebook application called “friendly facebook” it is nice, i like it but it is full of advertisements, if i want to remove the advertisements i will have to pay them for advertisement-free version. Maybe it will also be like that in Yappadappadoo.

You are absolutely right bitbitchy, PWA does not connote a free alternative to native apps.

But it does spell a cheaper alternative both for users and developers, increasing the diversity of options profoundly.

Though PWA does not necessarily mean free apps it still does break the OS barrier and combines both the world of web apps and native apps together.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Yes. Something like that. But not always accessible no? Who holds old devices nowadays by the way? Almost all of us are looking forward to a more advance if not the latest phones and tablets no? So i dont think this feature will be that much needed anymore. And besides if you use only applications through web after you close it you will not be receiving notifications anymore and updates, unlike installed applications even if you are sleeping, messages and notifications keep coming in.
Ya right. But not all, not the oldies. Actually, here in my place they have smart phones for old people, i wonder if old people user facebook and whatsapp too  Grin. Maybe these applications Yappadappadoo is talking about are also good for smartphones for old people?
You said smartphone for old people, so they are still smartphones. I believe smartphones for old people do not have old operating system. And of course they use whatsapp too and emails. They use google maps in driving too. If Yappadappadoo will make applications work better for old people, much better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123

Yes. Something like that. But not always accessible no? Who holds old devices nowadays by the way? Almost all of us are looking forward to a more advance if not the latest phones and tablets no? So i dont think this feature will be that much needed anymore. And besides if you use only applications through web after you close it you will not be receiving notifications anymore and updates, unlike installed applications even if you are sleeping, messages and notifications keep coming in.
Ya right. But not all, not the oldies. Actually, here in my place they have smart phones for old people, i wonder if old people user facebook and whatsapp too  Grin. Maybe these applications Yappadappadoo is talking about are also good for smartphones for old people?
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I don’t understand what does Yappadappadoo mean by “Install-free and ready to use”. I mean, how can we use the app if we don’t install it on our device?
I also dont understand the idea but I’m thinking of the offline use. Like you open a certain browser and there you will find applications but they also said in their whitepaper that their applications can work offline. I really dont understand and dont know which application for instance can be used offline. Probably game applications and other applications that do need interactions like communication applications.

I think you really need to read the Whitepaper or you may also want to research about on How Progressive Web Application (PWA) works. There are different applications which can be used even if it offline. Many of the native or in-house applications of every company need this technology.
Ya. I got it. Like calculator, calender, notepads, what else? Candycrash, guitar tuner, photo editors but not social network applications and messengers. If it can work offline then internet will not be earning anymore. I hope you dont get offended with my comments. Just stating the fact. Wink. Anyway I’ve read their whitepaper too and they said that PWA is also working in some of other apps stores applications so it means they are not the only one.

Reading the whitepaper is very much important actually, for us to find out what is really all about the project they have, now once you've

done for sure you feed yourself about their advantage and disadvantage if there is a disadvantage, isn't right
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Activity: 777
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.

What do mean perfect users? By the way, base on what I read in the whitepaper yappadappadoo will become the no. 3 app store in the world! We estimate is that we will achieve a market share of 10% by 2022, thereby generating Revenue of USD 18.8 billion, Gross Profit of USD 2.07 billion and Net Profit of USD 568 million.
- if this things will going to happen this will become successful til end of their ico project, I am sure about that. I think its good to hold their too for a long term.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
I don’t understand what does Yappadappadoo mean by “Install-free and ready to use”. I mean, how can we use the app if we don’t install it on our device?

That's why Progressive Web Apps are favored by some because of its space-savvy feature.

Applications are run within the browser in a server-client position that makes it possible to run apps without installing it on our devices. 

You are definitely right elycoinz! Why should I install an app which will get a big space on my hard drive when there are applications that can be run without installation but still run normally. This will be a great threat to those existing applications which require big spaces and higher RAM to operate.

This idea is not the first and not new. There are browsers over there that contain several applications already. You click the browser and there inside you can use the applications online with out the need of installations. I sometimes use but the good thing with installed applications is they get you notified about the updates. You get notifications. Like in facebook, if i use browser, it is fine, however if someone i follow made and activity i will never know unless i open the browser again.

True, there are other websites that offer web-apps, it has been a norm as early as 2005.  Web developers all around the globe tried hard to make it more and more attractive to the public as it entails a great deal of profit with it.

But the year 2015 brought as PWAs or Progressive Web Apps, web-apps that are more responsive in such a way that it can be viewed in any device, more independent that it does not have an OS requirement, Progressive that it can be used in any browser of user's choice, and many more other features, but most importantly, it also acts and feels like native apps which we all are accustomed to.

And here is where Yappadappadoo wanted to make a fresh offering to users all over the globe.
I think the applications that are already using PWA right now include facebook, instagram, linkedin, twitter, pinterest and the like. Based on your explanation, i can use them in any device i want. I have use them even logged in at the same time in more than one device and it is good. I dont have complains with it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Does PWA (Progressives Web Application) is a kind of apps? How can we have this PWA  do you have a procedure step to go beyond this kind of

your platform. I just became curious about it and suddenly came up into my mind.
Activity: 157
It says similar to native apps, so the performance that it would give us would be comparable to native apps that we are using today that are offline but can be used across any device and operating system.

I have seen some native apps offer a PWA release too. So far, as per my own experience, the feel and taste is not quite the same in terms of aesthetic.

Visually, i prefer the native app (perhaps because of the concept that native apps was developed with more advanced graphical capability than the limited HTML pallete).

Though both par excellently in terms of speed and responsiveness.

I told this before, and i'll say it again, i do hope to see Yappadappadoo give us an app to showcase PWAs features.  Wouldn't you guys agree?
I do dude. I wanna know what difference this PWA will make that will cause users like me to shift to Yapapadappado as my new apps store. But take note sir. Not all their applications are free, the most advance ones will charge you for purchase and will be payable with Flints. I think I’m already foreseeing this. Like i have a facebook application called “friendly facebook” it is nice, i like it but it is full of advertisements, if i want to remove the advertisements i will have to pay them for advertisement-free version. Maybe it will also be like that in Yappadappadoo.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Hackers are now everywhere and most of their targets are websites. This is the reason why we have to support projects like YAPPADAPPADOO project because it is served via HTTPS to ensure content is securely delivered through Progressive Wed App backed up by Blockchain Technology which is known to be hard to hack.

I dont know what must not be hacked here since they are just an application store. I dont think applications will be hacked. And take note, same applications you will find in apple store and google store, you will also find in them. They need to have all the in demand applications right now or else no one will use their platform.

Everything can be hack. There are financial applications that are prone to hacking. These applications were used to process big money and multiple transactions. YAPPADAPPADOO project makes it possible to be more secure and more reliable applications.

Agreed, everything is possible for the hacker as long as they see their is leak. But with yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain.

Independence, transparency and security are guaranteed. Data leaking is out of the question. Apps and In-App content can

be bought with tokens, the yappadappadoo “Flints” (FLI).

Activity: 157
Until now, apps have been prisoners of their own separate ecosystems. Now the app world
is making the long-awaited break for freedom. A new generation of applications will
revolutionise the app market: Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
from Yappadappadoo's Whitepaper.

This was a non-essential until i read it from Yappadappadoo's whitepaper and realized they are right.

We have apps for iOS and android separately, though compatible releases for each OS is available for both, there is always a seemingly noticeable difference between versions still.

And perhaps it will be PWAs that will level this difference so users will have the exact same user experience regardless of ecosystem the device lives in.

Truly jackbit. No one does bother much about the apps they run on their devices. Many users in fact does not know that there exists dozens of OS around.

All they know is that the app is available and they download them.  Unaware that besides native apps exists a world of Progressive Web Apps offering the nearly the same user experience for a lower space occupancy on our devices.

And i too believe that this will be an obstacle that Yappadappadoo will have to overcome, to let the people know of this alternative apps could PWA that offers same functionality regardless of devices' operating system.

Glad to know that you feel and believe the same as my stance.

Though we don't speak for the whole of the community, but that is the general truth. People already accepted the current scenario of separated ecosystem of apps, and they have no qualms about it.

They are already at peace, so to say. And to disrupt that general truth and acceptance, i too wonder how Yappadappadoo can, first, make aware people of PWAs and, second, market them globally.
Lol! You got it. I was not even aware there is such thing as PWA. All i cared about was as long as the application works good for my own use i go for it. What really matter is the convenience and the adaptability.
Aside from that each provider has their own store so if they can easily download the application they need in a click why would they have to browse and search for it over the web?
Activity: 910
I’ve read that this project will be using PWA. What is Progressive Web Application? and What is the advantage of using it than our traditional app today?

According to the whitepaper, PWA can work online and offline and can be fully functional. Does it mean that even if you don’t have internet access, you can use Yappadappadoo?

Most websites today are limited with internet connectivity. Without internet, the website won’t display anything. PWA is a new concept now in web app development. This concept has offline capabilities with improved speed and performance. This will allow users to have access to the pages have already visited.

I like the idea of offline capabilities. Because it won't cause any internet data or bandwidth. But What about the pages who have not visited yet? Will it display also the page? If it will not display the page then PWA has no difference in our normal web app today.
So, basically, the offline capabilities meant access to pages you have already visited? I think it was extremely helpful with trivago since hotel stays sometimes involves planning. This might be helpful to an online gamer who frequently look for the latest games to install but does research before installing a new one.
I think if you haven't visited the page, it won't be accessible. I think PWA works like automatically saving a page if visited and saving an app if you chose to select to save it on your home screen or something, though not sure how that actually will work for this one.
So, initially, I would have to visit the page for the page to be saved, and in any case, the only pages that would be accessible are those pages that I have already visited? So, the question is will this apply to apps as well?
For the app to be at its best, you have to be online, I think. They mention that you can spontaneously try apps and quickly buy them as well. For the spontaneously try, if it apps can be tried out offline, then that might initially consume data upon installation.
To be able to try the apps without the need to install would be a great feature since you don't have to just look at the pictures or read reviews because you can actually try it immediately. The question is what apps? What type of apps? And yes, I don't think that would work offline as well.

It is not literally indicate of what apps are they going to use actually if we are going to read their whitepaper, I just noticed that

while reading it several times honestly speaking, though their idea was really good as well, which is no nedd to download or

install.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
The name can be related easily with the scooby doo cartoons, also Sydney Ifergan is an advisor for lots of ICOs, not sure if that is good or bad but I've seen him in a ton of places, he also runs a crypto blog.
Indeed! The name is somewhat derived from that cartoon show. It's very funny and very catchy since many people are already familiar with it. It's a good brand name for me.
Ye it is relatable and yes it is very catchy but it I believe it is too long? The actual title of the cartoon is just scooby doo and scoobidoobidoo is just a tagline which he says. Easy to remember but need to exert effort to type Cheesy

The name Yappadappadoo sounds really cute. Actually, it is very important for a certain business to have a good name. Because it serves as the first impression. Like what always people say, "First impression last."
So a good business name will make people to remember you.

Yes, indeed it will. The name represents ideas and ideas will create every action according to that name. I think the reason why they named it as YAPPADAPPADOO because they want us to be happy and satisfied. True enough, when you use their applications, the users will definitely are happy.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

According to their Whitepaper>>>>> https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf: The yappadappadoo Store is much more than "just another App Store". It is the first and only PWA store worldwide, with a link to the Blockchain. Our store offers applications for all users. There are no restrictions: yappadappadoo apps are multi-platform and work on all smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices, on all operating systems, without eating up your data volume irrespective of network quality.

- Try to read and understand what is written to their whitepaper mate, with that you will realize how really good it is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
I want to know what popular social media apps are now using PWA? These popular social media apps should be available in Yappadappadoo app store so that people will support your project.
They admit in their whitepaper that some of the applications in apple store and play store are already using PWA so it means PWA will not be the first feature to be used by Yappadappadoo but they will use in most of their applications so they can work with no problems with older devices.
Pages:
Jump to: