Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 45. (Read 72058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
did anyone got confirmation of coins on pools yet, if no than how long it will take. roughly

lot of unconfirmed shares getting excited Cheesy

I have confirmed coins

well than i have to request OC will wait for a bit more
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
guys spread hash on our pool. @Binpool 0% fees all time mining this coin. Help our miners found blocks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
did anyone got confirmation of coins on pools yet, if no than how long it will take. roughly

I have confirmed coins
legendary

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 2

care with them

they didnt closed the ilt market and some ppl lost much money...i think an exchange should research a little bit day for day...but they told us that nobody told them the issues with the coin....LOOOOOL

so care with them
Yeah, lost around 0.4 btc worth from ILT. They're assholes for not taking care of it the way it should.

I got 2 tickets. 1 3 weeks ago, 2nd one 4 days ago. They haven't replied.
Activity: 616
So if we have several transactions on one address then we need to send all to a new address to be benefit of the high staking ?

yes.
Activity: 636
So if we have several transactions on one address then we need to send all to a new address to be benefit of the high staking ?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

care with them

they didnt closed the ilt market and some ppl lost much money...i think an exchange should research a little bit day for day...but they told us that nobody told them the issues with the coin....LOOOOOL

so care with them
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Its my fault oc , I had put the donation @ 100% on another pool of yours and I didnt realize that it would affect this pool . my fault so keep what was there .

oh wow, let me fix that for you, i'll go through the rounds and re-credit that to you, whats your username ? Smiley

EDIT: Better PM me your username as this is probably a little bit off-topic Smiley

Awesome, you're the best and most honest pool operator around!

very kind, thanks !

I've sent Tim the "over"donated coins now Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Its my fault oc , I had put the donation @ 100% on another pool of yours and I didnt realize that it would affect this pool . my fault so keep what was there .

oh wow, let me fix that for you, i'll go through the rounds and re-credit that to you, whats your username ? Smiley

EDIT: Better PM me your username as this is probably a little bit off-topic Smiley

Awesome, you're the best and most honest pool operator around!
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
We also have created a pool, we hosted last year under the name "Poolsofhonor" and new this is our first new pool with the name "Cryptohamster"

Feel free to join our pool, prerefistration is open. We will compile the wallet as soon as the wallet is launched Smiley

http://178.62.249.9/MPOS/public/
Poolfee 1%
Confirmations 120
We are open to mine.

and remember:
spread the hash
legendary
Hey ocminer , is there some reason I'm not getting any coins confirmed or unconfirmed ?

Is your hashrate displayed ? Do you have accepted shares ?

I had some PM's from people who mined the 1G, 5G or 3G Rig's on MRR and see no hashrate - that is because those Rigs are "sub-rented" through nicehash..

So people rent Hash from NIcehash at a fixed price for 1G but if the real price is HIGHER than the price they rented for - they never get any hash - this happens currently a lot.

Yea I'm in the list on the pool for shares but not getting nothing , it also show I should get around 23k a day give or take the diff .

Hmm, if you have accepted, "Valid" shares in the "Share Information" Box you'll get paid as soon as the round is over and those shares are accounted.

I'm hashing on the pool too and my balance is growing from round to round currently.

its Tim , but keep 25% of it since its my fault . if your going to do that bro .

Working on that now
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Hey ocminer , is there some reason I'm not getting any coins confirmed or unconfirmed ?

I had some PM's from people who mined the 1G, 5G or 3G Rig's on MRR and see no hashrate - that is because those Rigs are "sub-rented" through nicehash..

So people rent Hash from NIcehash at a fixed price for 1G but if the real price is HIGHER than the price they rented for - they never get any hash - this happens currently a lot.

Yea I'm in the list on the pool for shares but not getting nothing , it also show I should get around 23k a day give or take the diff .

Hmm, if you have accepted, "Valid" shares in the "Share Information" Box you'll get paid as soon as the round is over and those shares are accounted.

I'm hashing on the pool too and my balance is growing from round to round currently.

its Tim , but keep 25% of it since its my fault . if your going to do that bro .
legendary

legendary
i dont want to be rude but seems bin pool is being binned, i have to direct my last miner to OC, no shares getting accepted may be there are only 4 workers and after me 3  Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
TimSweat

Activity: 335

Excellent how you respond so fast to queries, put the pool up, just charge 1% and best of all handle email tickets (my mue ticket was answered in a few hours).

Big up ocminer!
Pages:
Jump to: