Pages:
Author

Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 43. (Read 72058 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

Basically you use coin control and select all your inputs and send them to one address.
The wallet will show you on the dashboard how much coins a staked block needs to be at
to stake at a certain percent, so if combining inputs will not put you at the next level you are better off
leaving your inputs alone.

Those numbers will get higher as coin supply increases so you will need to keep a close eye on them.
In the first 15 days of vPoS your initial PoW investment will increase at a great rate,
then there will be a sudden drop of 90% interest on all slabs.

* The wallet will not split an input when it's staked so no need to re-combine unless you want to add more coins.

so min block on wallet main screen is amount of coins in each address, right ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
maybe its a question not to asked at this time, but what would be the ideal block size (volume of coins) we have to use for staking purposes in each address. it is coin control related question i havent used it before

Yea , my bad , I didn't fully read through , just kinda brushed through  lol , but I kinda like the coin though .

Basically you use coin control and select all your inputs and send them to one address.
The wallet will show you on the dashboard how much coins a staked block needs to be at
to stake at a certain percent, so if combining inputs will not put you at the next level you are better off
leaving your inputs alone.

Those numbers will get higher as coin supply increases so you will need to keep a close eye on them.
In the first 15 days of vPoS your initial PoW investment will increase at a great rate,
then there will be a sudden drop of 90% interest on all slabs.

* The wallet will not split an input when it's staked so no need to re-combine unless you want to add more coins.
legendary
maybe its a question not to asked at this time, but what would be the ideal block size (volume of coins) we have to use for staking purposes in each address. it is coin control related question i havent used it before

Yea , my bad , I didn't fully read through , just kinda brushed through  lol , but I kinda like the coin though .

what kinda sweat reply you had given me lol
Activity: 42
Hey DEV , how long does it take to start staking ? it says 1 hour , is that right ?

• High vPoS starts at block 2788

1 hour is the maturity, but no staking will take place before block 2788.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat

legendary
Activity: 392
TimSweat
Hey DEV , how long does it take to start staking ? it says 1 hour , is that right ?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
potential coin but I don't like asic supported algorithms.

gpus are for noobie gamers too scared to buy real gear
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
legendary
Activity: 1414
Good name I'll give it that. Prices on Yobit have to be way, way lower than current mining rentals.
Activity: 51
potential coin but I don't like asic supported algorithms.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
BUY BUY . supply 88M , price /coin 2ksat . buy NOW  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Im not surprised at all. 3 DAY POW period. People are renting like crazy to seize this asset.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Net Hashrate

298,180.43 MH/s

Difficulty

Cry Cry Cry

Why? what am I missing, this coin has no purpose or attempt to do anything new.  Huh
Blocks taking forever, ridiculous difficulty, extremely high hash rental - I'm baffled.
Activity: 490
The maximum hash the whole network

Net Hashrate

430,949.78 MH/s

Difficulty

Crazy Coins
 Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
hashrate from china give shock terapy xixixi  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
MH/s
NET HASHRATE
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
i wonder how high it will get on yobit see if there is any real buy support   right now they rented mmr out
 big investment dev team

Yeah no kidding. Making it hard to get a rig.
yup idk how much they had invested but folks here already gave 5btc buisness to MRR

It's ok. Everyone profits!
Bringing back the golden age of alts!
Pages:
Jump to: