Pages:
Author

Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!! - page 10. (Read 34342 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
is the giveaway still in progress or already finished? still didn't receive mine Sad
maybe still in progressing
just wait for your coin Grin

the link in the OP isn't working. It says:

Code:
Warning: require_once(/var/www/f/includes/conn.inc.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/f/index.php on line 3 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'includes/conn.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/f/index.php on line 3

yes the link is not working !!
you can't claim giveaway anymore, the registration was closed four hours ago
now distribusting phase to people who already claim using that link

lol i am late then Tongue
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I received 2807 yellow coin, Thank you so much great coin.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253

Code:
Warning: require_once(/var/www/f/includes/conn.inc.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/f/index.php on line 3 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'includes/conn.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/f/index.php on line 3

yes ,i also can't open it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
is the giveaway still in progress or already finished? still didn't receive mine Sad
maybe still in progressing
just wait for your coin Grin

Code:

you can't claim giveaway anymore, the registration was closed four hours ago
now distribusting phase to people who already claim using that link
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Code:

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Dev,my activity was 8 , not so much ,but I had apllied successfully , but  today I get nothing.  And my intrest only 0.05YC/day  ,why , I have mined 1500 YC at Pow stage!???
Activity: 112

Code:
Activity: 166
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Love the giveaways, thanks! I haven't received anything yet so fingers crossed
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Activity: 105
Received, thanks Smiley.

How many coins received for 1 activity ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
no coin received, what's wrong? I have done the steps on the thread some days before.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
It seems that many people received the COINS, but I still have not received. Waiting...

I'm still waiting too  Grin
It seems that many people received the COINS, but I still have not received. Waiting...
Received. Thank you very much!
I have been quiet and wait patiently.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
received my share: 2940 YC
So is that mean only 340 users will receive a share ?
That's interesting regarding all the giveaway coins actually and basically shows that giving away to more than 500 isn't really obvious...

Share was based on each users activity Wink
So users with 0 activity received 0 coins, and the rest got

(your_activity / sum of all users activity) x 1 000 000 YC
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
received my share: 2940 YC
So is that mean only 340 users will receive a share ?
That's interesting regarding all the giveaway coins actually and basically shows that giving away to more than 500 isn't really obvious...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
YellowCoin received
thanks Grin

for all user who already got their YC, don't forget to vote YC here in mintpal
https://www.mintpal.com/balances
login and vote 5 times for YC
Pages:
Jump to: