Pages:
Author

Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!! - page 7. (Read 34342 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just received my free coins! Dev kept his word, feel sorry for everyone who didnt follow instructions properly :/

edit: after seeing other payouts, it does seem as if I should have had more coins.. then again I have added more account activity since I entered my ID in the giveaway, so im assuming this is the reason for that. Thanks again, I definitely aint complaining.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Received coins! Thank you very much. I don't understand the amount sent..mistake?

Name:    elcoco
Activity:    62
Position:    Member
Date Registered:    February 08, 2014, 12:40:48 PM  = 2807 yellow coin

Name:    mugwampbro
Activity:    98
Date Registered:    January 31, 2014, 02:18:26 PM  = 2572.516078

Again..thank you, but I would still like to understand the process involved in who gets what. It surely isn't following your guidelines for the giveaway. Just a simple comment is all I need.............................

It does seem a little confusing.  Maybe their algorithm is off.  I am noticing this with other people's payouts as well and cannot make much sense of it.

Someone else with 98 received 4510.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
I received 2205.  Thanks.

Activity:   84
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
It is a good thing,I'd like to.and today is a valid day?
Activity: 10
I haven't received the YC,why????
Activity: 34
Hmm... dev keeping some to itself?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I never received coins, whats the deal?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
DEV, can you please check/explain what's up with PoS?

Isn't supposed to be at 10% now? if you're doing it with block height, would you be so kind as to remember/tell everyone at what block count does it start and end the 10% phase?
Is there a new wallet update that we're all missing??

I have 0.05 YC staked from 3000 YC  Undecided  hardly 10% a day ...

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance

Activity: 22
WTF? I did everything right and still nothing...posted both here and on the giveaway thread before it was closed...My wallet also still shows 0 staked. I'm getting .09ish YC credits every so often but that doesnt seem right. Wallet has been open the whole time
Activity: 140
Thank you. Just looked at my wallet. I got 5,798.702195 YC
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
I got my coin today! Thanks
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Received 4510 YC ... Very nice giveaway... 0.027 BTC at current price! Thank you!
Activity: 22
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Activity: 182
giveaway received  Grin
Thank you yellowcoin, you guys (and gals if any) rock!!

How much you get?? I'm writing a book  Wink
Activity: 27
giveaway received  Grin
Thank you yellowcoin, you guys (and gals if any) rock!!
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
I did everything right for the giveaway, your site registered it, and I left the signature up the entire time, and received no coins. This is a completely unfair distribution.

It's unbelievable that you're not even trying to correct the distribution mistakes, and you took down the distribution page which is super sketchy!

Thanks for wasting my time, removing signature now.

100% agree with you
Activity: 182
Received coins! Thank you very much. I don't understand the amount sent..mistake?

Name:    elcoco
Activity:    62
Date Registered:    February 08, 2014, 12:40:48 PM  = 2807 yellow coin

Name:    mugwampbro
Activity:    98
Date Registered:    January 31, 2014, 02:18:26 PM  = 2572.516078

Again..thank you, but I would still like to understand the process involved in who gets what. It surely isn't following your guidelines for the giveaway. Just a simple comment is all I need.............................
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Received the coins. Dev kept his word. I will hold the coins as I believe dev's intentions are true. Good luck to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: